Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (49086 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k In Nigeria / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by emmanuilteleshe(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2021
JaneGrath:
Hello everyone, quite an interesting article! Thank you for it. You have large volumes as I see. Was it difficult for you to reach such volumes? I also want to open a sales business and my friend recommends me to Discover Magazine so that I understand a lot in this area and know what it takes to open an LLC company. It would be interesting to know what type of company you have and how you pay taxes? By the way, T-shirts and other things look high-quality, how much does one T-shirt cost? Maybe I'll buy some for myself and my family, where are you? will I be able to buy online or only in a physical store?
Hahah, I think their whole business with these T-shirts is gone ! And if not, I'm sure these T-shirts are very cheap.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Abbey24(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
can you send it to Kano and pay on delivery, be rest assured that there is existing market for you in Kano but only pay on delivery. if you want to do business, you can DM on 08065551214
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by KeysNG(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Am in port Harcourt, how much for tlc to port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates ) / Fish Smoking Oven For Sale In Quantity.(PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.