Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause (24720 Views)

Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause / Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M / Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by obembet(f): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Man City activate Rodri's €70m release clause to make club-record signing, according to Athletic twitter.

Atletico write on their website as follows:

Representatives from the player and the English club went to the LaLiga headquarters to pay the release clause.

LaLiga has informed Atlético de Madrid that Rodrigo Hernández, through his lawyer, and representatives from Manchester City, paid the player’s release clause at the sports association’s headquarters on Wednesday, July 3.

Manchester City has paid the buyout clause on behalf of the player.

The player has therefore unilaterally terminated his contract with our club, which ran until June 30, 2023.

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news?id=1535627&type=share&language=en

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by barrypro: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's alright.
Design a website now at pocket friendly rates
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by banio: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Up Man City

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Tegha07(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cool
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by gambia(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Serious club, unlike useless Arsenal. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by BUSHHUNTER: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arsenal still dey 'bend down select' dey find 3 for 50naira

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by omonla10(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Uefa pls come sanction man city fast.. Arsenal fc is depending on u o to enter UCL next season..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by skoles001(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Teewhy2: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
later Arsenal will also be saying they want to win the league is it by sign 18 year old guy.
The truth is garbage in garbage out.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRRRfnBG7A

7 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by BizBayo: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arsenal are still looking for players at a bend down select fee

8 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by greenguy: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just love the way Pep signs players... The guy knows what he wants.

17 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by marvin906(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
what am hearing is different Man City didn't activate the realease clause rodri bought he's own contract with 70mill..
another Neymar saga

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by maxlis097(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Best midfielder EPL 2019/2020 . I said it here first

2 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by ichidodo: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Strong, technical player......A blend of Sergio Busquest and Arturo Vidal...If only Arsenal had found him first while in the youth ranks of Villarreal.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by emmabest2000(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
If they like let them buy messi them no go smell champions league medals as long as football is concerned

Pep greedy motherfucker

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by NwaJozi: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow Pep
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Kingsaeedibn: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Up Chelsea..

If you quote me to yab my club.. Thunder destroy your phone there

2 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Alejobs: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Soso990240(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow.. we are growing stronger..

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by loomer: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
And arsenal dey find player for 40m
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Carlyboi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
I think he is good tho but I don’t think he is all that he seems to be nowhere in big games especially when ATM crashed out to Juve in UCL dem pjanic matuidi practically overran ATMs midfield same against Barca in the second leg in La Liga I don’t think he’s something special but I think he would fit in well at city cos they’ve got a very good team already he won’t be easily found out he’s as soft as guardiola likes them I’d rather ndombele Allan even ndidi than this guy but ATM are the biggest winners in all of this bout 200m euros wud be made on him and griezmann alone If they’re smart they shd keep most of their money and go for decent and affordable buys around Europe don’t think they wud win La Liga or UCL next season even with their big players staying so why not make good money anything more than 70m for that Felix deal shd be mooted and lest I forget they made 70m euros on Hernández too to Bayern Munich

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Alejobs: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by hannysur8(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
I wish this man city owner can buy Nigeria, so he can pump money to grow Nigeria economy from grass to grace as he did to Man city

3 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by rusher14: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
greenguy:
Just love the way Pep signs players... The guy knows what he wants.

You mean he has unlimited resources.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good manager but we cant deny he starts with an advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Tripitaka: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
marvin906:
what am hearing is different Man City didn't activate the realease clause rodri bought he's own contract with 70mill..
another Neymar saga
That's how it's done in laliga. Thhe player pays the release clause themselves. Of course, the buying club gives him the money.

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by jelel6: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abeg, make God just scatter all the teams make every body restart. Pep and City, na Watin sef.

If I was Pep, I'd spend 100 million pounds for MARCO VERRATI. I think he's the only thing remaining for that team to have the ball 90% of the time. After Iniesta, he's the most press resistant player I've watched.

Rodri is a very good player sha. As a Chelsea fan, it's really difficult knowing we won't win the league before 2025.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Cityfirstborn(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Those who watch football knows the guy is way too cheap for 62mill. ATM will be crying for not increasing the buyout clause earlier..6ft tall, athletic, can make short, long and incision passes, confident with the ball, can tackle. ATM best player last season. Man city really know how to sign a player, they identify target way before season finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by marvin906(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

That's how it's done in laliga. Thhe player pays the release clause themselves. Of course, the buying club gives him the money.

I don't think so ..
kepa didn't buy he's contract Chelsea bought it directly
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Dhortunn(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Manchester City paid off this guy's 4years contract with Atletico Madrid just like that? Omo! Football Money ehn grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evra claims Edouard Mendy Was Snubbed For The Yashin Trophy Because he's African / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Nigeria Is The New African Champion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.