Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Stupidity Of Transgenderism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stupidity Of Transgenderism (542 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / A Word On Transgenderism, Self-acceptance And God / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yesterday, I woke up to actually confirm that though every Physical evidence show that I am almost a 6 feet Black Nigerian Adult Male, I have just confirmed that this is NOT true.

I am actually a 3 feet, 10 year old Japanese princess. This is how I am inside and I want everyone to start addressing me as a princess.

All documents remain valid: grin cheesy grin
cc: Bob Risky

The above show how the scientific community is pushing the world in sharing a common insanity sponsored by Satan!
If my feeling of being a 3 feet, 10 year old Japanese princess would be taken as a sign of mental problem because every physical reality shows otherwise, why would a HE male be addressed as SHE simply because he feels so?

The same applies to Homosexuality:
If Homosexuality is a kind of preference of sex with same sex, the same rule of acceptance or rejection must apply to the following
Bestiality: Preference of sex with Animals
Pedophilic: Preference of sex with Children
Necrophilia: Preference of sex with Corpse
Coprophilia: Sexual stimulation with faeces

If Homosexuality is acceptable, all the above should be acceptable!
A sickness is a sickness!
Mental sickness should be treated, not heralded!

I rest my case!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
shadeyinka:
Yesterday, I woke up to actually confirm that though every Physical evidence show that I am almost a 6 feet Black Nigerian Adult Male, I have just confirmed that this is NOT true.

I am actually a 3 feet, 10 year old Japanese princess. This is how I am inside and I want everyone to start addressing me as a princess.

All documents remain valid: grin cheesy grin
cc: Bob Risky

The above show how the scientific community is pushing the world in sharing a common insanity sponsored by Satan!
If my feeling of being a 3 feet, 10 year old Japanese princess would be taken as a sign of mental problem because every physical reality shows otherwise, why would a HE male be addressed as SHE simply because he feels so?

The same applies to Homosexuality:
If Homosexuality is a kind of preference of sex with same sex, the same rule of acceptance or rejection must apply to the following

If Homosexuality is acceptable, all the above should be acceptable!
A sickness is a sickness!
Mental sickness should be treated, not heralded!

I rest my case!

Not engaging transgender issues here, but your equation of homosexuality to paedophilia is illogical.

The key difference is consent. Two consenting adults are having sex.

Children cannot give consent, legally. Hence, the equivalence is only in your mind.
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2019
koonbey:

Not engaging transgender issues here, but your equation of homosexuality to paedophilia is illogical.

The key difference is consent. Two consenting adults are having sex.

Children cannot give consent, legally. Hence, the equivalence is only in your mind.
If consent is the issue,then let me narrow down to bestiality.
Is bestiality wrong simply because a consent cannot be legally taken with animals?
Bestiality is a sexual Preference for animals just as homosexuality is sexual preferences for humans of same sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

If consent is the issue,then let me narrow down to bestiality.
Is bestiality wrong simply because a consent cannot be legally taken with animals?
Bestiality is a sexual Preference for animals just as homosexuality is sexual preferences for humans of same sex

Did I say anything about bestiality?

Heterosexual sex is between two consenting adults.

Homosexual sex is between two consenting adults.

Simple. Draw your logical distinctions there.

I'm not interested in engaging a red herring.
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
koonbey:

Thanks for your nice reply.
Sex is a form of copulation. There are several forms as iterated above as:

Heterosexuality:Preference of sex with adult "opposite sex"
Homosexuality:Preference of sex with adult "same sex"

Rape: Sexual activity devoid of consent

You have addressed ONLY the issue of RAPE for rape could also exist with homosexuality.

Hence my question:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
koonbey:

You have addressed ONLY the issue of RAPE for rape could also exist with homosexuality.

Hence my question:
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

Hence my question:

Read my initial post. I removed Paedophilia from your list of equivalences by showing that there's no legal consent since children are legally incapable of consenting to sexual activity.

That's my only concern here. You can go on making all the other connections. I could engage them, but I'm not interested.

The question you should be answering is that if you claim homosexuality is equal to all those other things, what makes heterosexuality different from them?
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
koonbey:

Read my initial post. I removed Paedophilia from your list of equivalences by showing that there's no legal consent since children are legally incapable of consenting to sexual activity.

That's my only concern here. You can go on making all the other connections. I could engage them, but I'm not interested.

The question you should be answering is that if you claim homosexuality is equal to all those other things, what makes heterosexuality different from them?
In a society where there is no norm, no wrong or right, no conscience etc you may have a point. Unfortunately, we have relics of a part of us that is not just logical and emotional but spiritual, hence as long as there are rights and wrongs, issues like homosexuality would be classed.

Homosexuality is a form of sexual preference: the question is is it a right or wrong form of human sexuality?

Maybe another question I should ask is:
Why should homosexuality (among the other kinds of sexual preference) be termed as NORMAL and not a sickness?
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

In a society where there is no norm, no wrong or right, no conscience etc you may have a point. Unfortunately, we have relics of a part of us that is not just logical and emotional but spiritual, hence as long as there are rights and wrongs, issues like homosexuality would be classed.

Homosexuality is a form of sexual preference: the question is is it a right or wrong form of human sexuality?

Why should homosexuality (among the other kinds of [b]sexual preference) be termed as NORMAL and not a sickness?[/b]

Isn't heterosexuality a sexual preference?
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
koonbey:

Isn't heterosexuality a sexual preference?

Heterosexuality is the default sexual orientation of humans. So, it would be difficult to strictly label it as a preference. But on a loose sense, it is a preference because most humans have masturbated at one point or the other yet few have preference for it rather than a heterosexual relationship.

But you didn't answer my question;

shadeyinka:

Why should homosexuality (among the other kinds of sexual
preference) be termed as NORMAL and not a sickness?
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Christian doctor lost his job in government department after refusing to identify a six-foot-tall bearded man as ‘madam’, tribunal hears.

A hearing in Birmingham was told how Dr Mackereth believes transgenderism is a “delusional belief” and an ideology “which I disbelieve and detest”.
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by shadeyinka(m): 4:17am On Jul 11, 2019
budaatum:
Christian doctor lost his job in government department after refusing to identify a six-foot-tall bearded man as ‘madam’, tribunal hears.

A hearing in Birmingham was told how Dr Mackereth believes transgenderism is a “delusional belief” and an ideology “which I disbelieve and detest”.
Of course Christian or no Christian, I agree. It's delusional belief that everyone is being stampeded into agreeing with.

Rom 1:28:
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind , to do those things which are not convenient;"

When the source of morality changes from God to the slogan "Gender reassignment hurts no one!", confusion and delusion sets in.
Re: Stupidity Of Transgenderism by budaatum: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Below is the Lord admitting human rejection of the source of morality which changed in the third chapter, so nothings new there.

Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

It's the way of the world, I'm afraid, which you'd detect if you consider how many times Israel is said to have turned from the Lord and likely why salvation became a personal thing with one having the choice of rejecting or making God one's source of morality.

I'm certain you would not like to live in a country where "God's morality" is imposed. Some fool might impose some of these, or ban blood transfusion!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary / Who Is The Greatest King In Nigeria? / Should Christians (true Believers) Go To The Courts Of Unbelievers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.