Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Stupidity Of The African Mindset (788 Views)

Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / Stupidity Of Transgenderism / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Roger3D(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
I don't really have time for long epistles but from what I've observed of the white man is he doesn't give two figs about this colonial religion he forced upon us. Less than 46% of all Germans identify as Christian in a country where Christianity has been established for over a thousand years. The religion is a fake and fraudulent relict of the white man's control. You idiots who conform to it are seriously deluded

2 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roger3D:
I don't really have time for long epistles but from what I've observed of the white man is he doesn't give two figs about this colonial religion he forced upon us. Less than 46% of all Germans identify as Christian in a country where Christianity has been established for over a thousand years. The religion is a fake and fraudulent relict of the white man's control. You idiots who conform to it are seriously deluded
Lol!! Why frustrated maniacs are ranting over religion baffles me.
Is it religion that gives us bad leaders , cause underdevelopment?
The Middle east countries are religious,yet most are highly developed.Even the Germany you mentioned, have religion and still is developed.
You can rant till eternity,it doesn't move anything in the universe.
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Roger3D(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Is it religion that gives us bad leaders , cause underdevelopment?
The Middle east countries are religious,yet most are highly developed.Even the Germany you mentioned, have religion and still is developed.
You can rant till eternity,it doesn't move anything in the universe.
The white man moved dumped religion like 150 years ago and that's the reason why he is where he is today. You slaves however have continued to subscribe to his colonial mindset and that makes puts you in the state you're in. How can any reasonable African absorb these dumbass lies from a Jewish book?

2 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is this how to convince others that the religion of their choice is wrong? cheesy

Anyway thanks for your agitation! cheesy

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Roger3D(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Is this how to convince others that the religion of their choice is wrong? cheesy

Anyway thanks for your agitation! cheesy

I don't care to convince you just to convict you
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by FRANCISTOWN: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roger3D:
It has passed delusions. It's now madness
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2023
Roger3D:

I don't care to convince you just to convict you
So what's the difference between you and Boko Haram?
You people often blame others for intolerance yet you're doing exactly the same thing, we all have freewill to decide whatever beliefs of our choice that's why Jesus of Nazareth will forever remain the most wonderful counselor of all times {Isaiah 9:6} he said the best way to solve this matter is by taking the time to pay uninvited friendly visit to your neighbour {Matthew 10:11-13} then you can introduce yourself after which you start a conversation on the matter of who should be the supreme authority (GOD) that'll be setting standards for all humans.

So if you just wake up and start throwing insults at people claiming you're convicting them remember that they're free agents just like you therefore if you can't figure out a liberal way to approach them you have no moral right to force your opinion on them! wink

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It has passed delusions. It's now madness
The same thing they're thinking about you! cheesy

So two wrongs can never make a right! wink
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by FRANCISTOWN: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same thing they're thinking about you! cheesy

So two wrongs can never make a right! wink
Yes! But even your Bible says "were la fΓ­n wo were" . Madness can only be cured with madness. Mind you, not literally though.
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So what's the difference between you and Boko Haram?
You people often blame others for intolerance yet you're doing exactly the same thing, we all have freewill to decide whatever beliefs of our choice that's why Jesus of Nazareth will forever remain the most wonderful counselor of all times {Isaiah 9:6} he said the best way to solve this matter is by taking the time to pay uninvited friendly visit to your neighbour {Matthew 10:11-13} then you can introduce yourself after which you start a conversation on the matter of who should be the supreme authority (GOD) that'll be setting standards for all humans.

So if you just wake up and start throwing insults at people claiming you're convicting them remember that they're free agents just like you therefore if you can't figure out a liberal way to approach them you have no moral right to force your opinion on them! wink

Mumu you don start πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Yes! But even your Bible says "were la fΓ­n wo were" . Madness can only be cured with madness. Mind you, not literally though.
If you're sincere with yourself go and insult the Muslims in their place of worship because you want to convert them to ATHEISM! cheesy
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Mumu you don start πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks for your contribution! wink
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by FRANCISTOWN: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're sincere with yourself go and insult the Muslims in their place of worship because you want to convert them to ATHEISM! cheesy
Muslims are not deluded like christians and they don't disturb us with crusades and evangelism. They don't speak in an unknown drunk tongue. They don't say God speaks to them. They don't share exaggerated testimonies.
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Muslims are not deluded like christians and they don't disturb us with crusades and evangelism. They don't speak in an unknown drunk tongue. They don't say God speaks to them. They don't share exaggerated testimonies.

So you're back to square one: your former religion that's misinformed you!

None of the above is true Christian practices! wink
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for your contribution! wink
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I think say you wan talk sh!t.... Make i run give you your size πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Calm down.... Stop running to drop quick comment!

Who's telling you to convert to Atheism or become agnostic.........there's no Atheist or agnostic or irreligious person telling you to convert.
They only let you know they aren't scared of your Sky daddy and also let you know your beliefs are illogical!

By the way, I used to be a Christian... Now I'm agnostic!
So if I'm to talk about religion, I'd definitely talk of the religion i used to be a part of and have good knowledge of (which is Christianity)

There are several Muslims who are now Atheists or Agnostics, they can give a better view of Islam errors!
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Calm down.... Stop running to drop quick comment!
Who's telling you to convert to Atheism or become agnostic.........there's no Atheist or agnostic or irreligious person telling you to convert.
They only let you know they aren't scared of your Sky daddy and also let you know your beliefs are illogical!
By the way, I used to be a Christian... Now I'm agnostic!
So if I'm to talk about religion, I'd definitely talk of the religion i used to be a part of and have good knowledge of (which is Christianity)
There are several Muslims who are now Atheists or Agnostics, they can give a better view of Islam errors!

Of course you can share your views about what your neighbour believe without insulting them after all you're just trying to be liberal not judgmental! grin
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I think say you wan talk sh!t.... Make i run give you your size πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wise people have learned how to conquer evil with the good! Romans 12:17

So instead of allowing frustration to speak through our mouths we speak consolingly to frustrated souls! smiley
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by vdestro: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Roger3D:

See pepper bodi.

Let your German give you peace na, after all we are not complaining but na you e dey pepper. Very very funny cheesy
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by vdestro: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Roger3D:
The white man moved dumped religion like 150 years ago and that's the reason why he is where he is today. You slaves however have continued to subscribe to his colonial mindset and that makes puts you in the state you're in. How can any reasonable African absorb these dumbass lies from a Jewish book?

How e take dey pepper you, dey amaze me! grin grin grin
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by vdestro: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

I tell you! Like say devil dey chook and scratch dem with him fork! cheesy hahahahahaha grin
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Blue86(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is so funny because, people are blaming the faith of Christ Jesus for the underdevelopment of Africa.

But tell me :
In a part of Western Nigeria, young children were forbidden by tradition to stop taking eggs, because it would cause them to steal.
Not until the faith brought enlightenment.
In a part of the South, twins were considered evil.
Not until a missionary from the faith dealt with it.
In some parts of the east, some forests were called evil forests, not until missionaries came and occupied the place, leaving room for developments.
Even until now, some water bodies are forbidden from fishing, because some so called traditional spirits declares it a no go area.
Making people rid of eating tasty big fishes.

Do you think you would have had electricity if there were no touch from the outside world of the Christian faith?
With all the whole souvenirs of Benin, yet the Oba and what have you, was disgraced and plundered.
Why didn't the tradition of human sacrifice save them?

Don't be ungrateful to the coming of the faith of Jesus to your land.
But rather tackle bad leadership.
Don't Pin it on the faith.
The forefathers who served other gods didn't have their land developed, and eyes opened to some things ,till the true servants of Christ Jesus came in.

Note, some also came in with dubious motives.
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Roger3D(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blue86:
It is so funny because, people are blaming the faith of Christ Jesus for the underdevelopment of Africa.

But tell me :
In a part of Western Nigeria, young children were forbidden by tradition to stop taking eggs, because it would cause them to steal.
Not until the faith brought enlightenment.
In a part of the South, twins were considered evil.
Not until a missionary from the faith dealt with it.
In some parts of the east, some forests were called evil forests, not until missionaries came and occupied the place, leaving room for developments.
Even until now, some water bodies are forbidden from fishing, because some so called traditional spirits declares it a no go area.
Making people rid of eating tasty big fishes.

Do you think you would have had electricity if there were no touch from the outside world of the Christian faith?
With all the whole souvenirs of Benin, yet the Oba and what have you, was disgraced and plundered.
Why didn't the tradition of human sacrifice save them?

Don't be ungrateful to the coming of the faith of Jesus to your land.
But rather tackle bad leadership.
Don't Pin it on the faith.
The forefathers who served other gods didn't have their land developed, and eyes opened to some things ,till the true servants of Christ Jesus came in.

Note, some also came in with dubious motives.
Be grateful for the murder, raping and plundering by the white colonizers and their Jewish religion? Not me

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by FRANCISTOWN: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you're back to square one: your former religion that's misinformed you!

None of the above is true Christian practices! wink

My former religion was christianity.
Every religion in the world is all shades of wrong so I couldn't care less.

Anyone who believes in superstitions has already set himself up for doom

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

My former religion was christianity.
As you were erroneously informed and you never cared to study what Jesus the one called CHRIST said on the matter! cheesy
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As you were erroneously informed and you never cared to study what Jesus the one called CHRIST said on the matter! cheesy
The white man called Jesus never existed

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:

The white man called Jesus never existed
But over 8 millions throughout the earth today are willingly obeying his orders {Psalms 110:3} please can you remind of me any ruler whose orders are still kept after thousands of years that he left?
If someone told you that Jesus never existed it's an opinion but not a fact because there has never been any historical figure whose control lasted like that of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! smiley

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

But over 8 millions throughout the earth today are willingly obeying his orders shey {Psalms 110:3} please can you remind me any ruler whose orders are still kept after thousands of years that he left?
If someone told you that Jesus never existed it's an opinion but not a fact because there has never been any historical figure whose control lasted like that of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! smiley
Because of the fear tactics made by the Christians. But after doing extensive research I can conclude he never existed. It was a Roman creation
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:

Because of the fear tactics made by the Christians. But after doing extensive research I can conclude he never existed. It was a Roman creation

What fear tactics?

I hope you're not talking about misinformed churchgoers threatening themselves with Hellfire?
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What fear tactics?

I hope you're not talking about misinformed churchgoers threatening themselves with Hellfire?
Yes. Majority of the Christians believe in that
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:

Yes. Majority of the Christians believe in that

That's the problem you have!

If the Bible God said death is the wages of sin {Genesis 3:19 compare to Romans 6:23} and that after death penalty the offender has been acquainted of his/her evil deeds {Romans 6:7} and God Himself detests the sight of tormenting living creatures in fire! Jeremiah 7:31

Something should tell you that those quoting Jesus' words aren't getting the sense of what he's saying because the man spoke in parables! Matthew 13:13
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's the problem you have!

If the Bible God said death is the wages of sin {Genesis 3:19 compare to Romans 6:23} and that after death penalty the offender has been acquainted of his/her evil deeds {Romans 6:7} and God Himself detests the sight of tormenting living creatures in fire! Jeremiah 7:31

Something should tell you that those quoting Jesus' words aren't getting the sense of what he's saying because the man spoke in parables! Matthew 13:13
Jesus never wrote these words. They were written by the authors of the books. The lake of fire appears in the New Testament only.
43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched

β€”β€ŠMark 9:43, KJV
You are right the Jews did not believe in punishment but the way of life and death. You can tell the Old Testament is written by a completely different people than the new. The new sounds like a Disney movie in comparison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? / Any Man Who Shares Towel Or Duvet With His Wife Can Never Prosper / Invitation To Grace Business School’s Free 1 Day Class On 1st October 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.