Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Want To Be Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Be Fat (36865 Views)

You Can Never Be Fat Enough For A Typical Nigerian Mother / I Want To Be Fat,am Too Slim / A Very Slim Lady Needs To Be Fat To Av An Increase In Weight: Any Recommended Nafdac Approve Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Fat by oraxs(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2007
can any one tell me what to do or eat. i wan to be fat. my mom is fat and my dad. but i'm the only one who look like a thin
Re: I Want To Be Fat by cuteass1(f): 12:32am On May 14, 2007
Your time might still be on its way. Try asking your parents what they looked like when they were your age, there might lie your answer.

Some grow to be skinny and no matter what they eat or drink, they remain skinny  only to out of the blue gain a lot of weight.

Its all about the genes dear!! cool
Re: I Want To Be Fat by closetpervert(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2007
fat as in orobo? na wa o - where u dey? u no no say na slengo dey reign?
Re: I Want To Be Fat by oraxs(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2007
hi thanks. well i asked my mom and dad. my was fat. but my dad was ok. i do not no what to do
Re: I Want To Be Fat by efuah(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2007
Darling normal size is ok.
:oFat?? bad! dnt dream of it.

Go for chek ups
A balanced diet meals
A lot of fruits

and if u are still the same, then that's your own share

Fat is not good.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by marlet01(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2007
I would also commend you to go see your doctor let him give you drugs and also prescribe diet you would be on.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by smartsoft(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2007
Well mum ask the doctor what kinda drug should i take to get abit fat, lol so she recommended ASTYMYN go to the pharmasy, and ask for that. i just started taken mine. cheers
Re: I Want To Be Fat by DisGuy: 10:50pm On May 23, 2007
smartsoft:

Well mum ask the doctor what kind of drug should i take to get abit fat, lol so she recommended ASTYMYN go to the pharmasy, and ask for that. i just started taken mine. cheers

dont go to the pharmacy yet. go to your doctor first, dont just take drugs because someone else is using it.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by whiteroses(f): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
what part of the world u at? the sexiest thing is being thin nobody wants to be fat, so consider yourself lucky. but if it makes you feel anybetter to be fat then eat fatty foods like pizzaz burgers and fries with less excercise and banana milkshake u know celebrity spend thousand to looseweight
Re: I Want To Be Fat by ryu11(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
Yes, i fully agree. where in the world are you? If you are not in naija, do come down here. A good dose of eba/fufu with a good plate of soup filled with orishirishi, every evening after 7pm will do just fine. In no time you look like Missy Elliot before she betrayed and decamped from the 'FWC' (fAT wOMENs cLUB).

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Fat by WesleyanA(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
eat some more food and limit the exercises.
if you walk to your work/ school, take the bus or a ride next time.

i really don't know. some people have it easier, in gaining weight, than others.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by OroGojigo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
Na wah for you o. People dey work out to become lepa you dey vote for orobo. Okay make you try this for breakfast: a bowl of akamu with tin evaporated milk and enof sugar eat am with a bowl of eggs (fry it with less oil but with full or half titus and some vegetables). Make sure sey you no dey miss breakfast. Make you chop poundy (small quantity but with lots of vegetable, meat, fish or chicken) or any heavy meal for lunch. If you no mind make carpenter re-fix ya door in a matter of months you fit take nap after the meal otherwise, you fit do ya normal runs for easy digest. For dinner anything fit come in but make sure say you take glass of milt with honey before bed time. You fit fat and wo-wo but the diet wey I show you so go make sure say your orobo no be put off and u go robo for every necessary place. I no be dietician o but na wetin work for my friend I give you so. on top everything you fit they take multivitamin that go ensure sey you hungry enough before the food and sleep well when you do. Make you post feedback for orogojogo. if the diet get effect.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by OroGojigo(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2007
, yeye, somebody talk pizza; where you wan see that chop on regular basis for 9ja?
Re: I Want To Be Fat by whiteroses(f): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ oro gojigo oh yeah not much pizza in nigeria, anyway i dont think there is any real fatty food in nigeria right? everything is just carbohydrate and protein just eat the usual jollof rice beans and eba maybe you'll get some fat, dont forget dont exercise
Re: I Want To Be Fat by marlet01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
Oro Gojigo:

, yeye, somebody talk pizza; where you wan see that chop on regular basis for Nigeria?
Pizza's don't even give fat, mind u.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Jezgirl(f): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2007
I support cute-ass opinion.

@ d poster/topic, y don't u ask ur parents, u mite ave taken after one of ur parent. Like me also,i always wana put on jus a lil weight but wen my mom told me d
at i looked exactly d way she was at her younger age,den i gave up. I tried so many fatty foods but all to no avail.

My dear friend, if u avent got d tendency 2 b fat, der is no amount of food u consume dat's gona work 4 u.

All i can advice u on is, eat good, well balanced food, take ur 5 fruits a day but if u can't make up 2 d five fruits, jus make sure u eat some fruits every single day and take multivitamins n if u like omega H3 as well. B4 u knw it,u skin wil b so radiant.

Do not eat junk foods,jus make sure ur meal is balanced.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by doncartel: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2007
Well it seems orobo is the new size reigning in town.Loads of guys just showing off well fed stomachs,rounded cheeks,double chin,extra waist etc.Me too i wan join cuz lepa guys no dey attract respect.Girls simply assume you are feeding off scraps and crumbs.But as orobo you fit dey claim minister pikin
Re: I Want To Be Fat by davou4eva(m): 3:36am On Jun 16, 2007
na lie leepa boys are still d hot cake in town u know why, they are more active than the orobo guys, is that not enough cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Fat by sweetpie23: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2010
I thought everyone fat
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Mauricemoh: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
If you want to be fat you need to eat fatty food and chunks and give yourself enough rest by sleeping for at least 8 hrs a day. However pally fatness no good oo, it is better you are slim down being fat
Re: I Want To Be Fat by beingme(f): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
fat? disgusting
Re: I Want To Be Fat by agathamari(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
creatin powder is safe way to add weight (designed to aid in muscle building but if not working out it will be stored a fat) eat more refined foods (white bread/rice as opposed to whole grain) and things containing healthy fats like peanuts and avacados. the only ways to increase your weight are to either decrease your activity (not healthy) or increase your caloric intake (do it safely - stay away from saturated fats and refined sugar)
Re: I Want To Be Fat by steamboat: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
from now on all you need is building up your muscle and some exercise would help lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Be Fat by clem2love(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
HELLO oraxs

HERE IS MY ADVICE FOR YOU IF YOU WILL TAKE IT SERIOUS YOU WILL SEE THE RESULT:

1 EAT ALOT OF FRIUTE

2 SLEEP ALOT

3 DO LESS WORK

4 SEE WHAT IT WILL LEAD YOU TO.

POOR MAN. GUY THING OF SOMETHING ELSE TO MAKE RICHIES
Re: I Want To Be Fat by MPEROR: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
go to america for six months visit kfc mickie d,wendy,pizza, soul food chinese restaurant believe you will get it
Re: I Want To Be Fat by beingme(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
still getting fat?
Re: I Want To Be Fat by toyecoach(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
[email]Darling normal size is ok.
:oFat?? bad! dnt dream of it.

Go for chek ups
A balanced diet meals
A lot of fruits

and if u are still the same, then that's your own share

Fat is not good.[/email]

A good advise here,all fat people wants to keep shape
but if you want to top up your structure and shape,
you'll get lots of help at http://planweightlossdietprograms.info

Good luck.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by joxtel(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
You're joking right because obesity is believed to be linked with back pain, especially waist pain. So think twice, Joseph @ http://backspains..com
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Rightworld(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2010
Why not thank God for been skinning, if you know what fat people are going through, the risk involve, you wouldn't have said you want to be fat. Maintain your stature and remain healthy.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2010
Rightworld:

Why not thank God for been skinning, if you know what fat people are going through, the risk involve, you wouldn't have said you want to be fat. Maintain your stature and remain healthy.
How can you say that? Do you know how skinny He/she is? For example look at the pic I posted, would you advice
someone like that to remain that way?

Re: I Want To Be Fat by Survivor9: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^
Nothing wrong with her ma'am.
Which is better? grin

[img]http://thebsreport.files./2009/09/huge-fat-woman.jpg[/img]
Re: I Want To Be Fat by kcreal(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
All my friends wey dey fat are complaining say dey wan slim like me, you wey dey slim dey complain say you wan fat like orobo. make sure you drink fura de nunu everyday and take mawu mawu before u go 2 bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.