Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna (4315 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by Dorischuks: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
An ongoing investigation carried out by controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has now revealed that Busola Dakolo may have had an affair with actor IK Ogbonna whilst married to singer Timi Dakolo. Recall that she had earlier launched an investigation into the matter immediately it hit the web space.

Check out what she said below:”Busola was 16yo, It was 20 years ago. I will be doing an INDEPENDENT investigation on the #cozapastor scandal. As a 25yr investigative journalist, I ask Nigerians to LET ME DO MY JOB.”

“This case has put a face on an issue long ignored. I plan to interview all parties. If you are#BusolaDakolo’s friends in Ilorin COZA, House on the Rock Lagos, neighbors, friends, workers of Pastor #biodunfatoyinbo, church members, workers pls contact me ONLY via email. NO DM’s Your anonymity is guaranteed. hnnafricanews@yahoo.com. Stay tuned.”
Kemi Olunloyo also revealed that Timi Dakolo has been using a DNA test result to blackmail his wife Busola Dakolo.

She said: “Why did DNA issue come up during Busola Dakolo’s interview? She stated it was a reason she was talking about Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Did she reportedly secretly date Ik Ogbonna as many news tips are coming in?”

“Children issues are sensitive. Here’s a woman whose child hears that a pastor allegedly raped his mom. Is his mom promiscuous and Timi reportedly uses that DNA TEST to blackmail her anytime. Why? Many questions to be answered”.

Kemi Olunloyo earlier revealed that Busola Dakolo has been crying continuously and requesting to speak with COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo whom she few days ago accused of raping her multiple times 20 years ago. Timi Dakolo is also said to be away from their home since four days ago, which hints at trouble in their marriage.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/see-kemi-olunloyo-said-busola-dakolos-alleged-affair-ik-ogbonna/

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by Dorischuks: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by indiegen: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Busola from my thinking would regret her action one day. Everyone have a dark past likewise Timi and wife. Yes i have dark past too. I am not a saint. We all do including yourself.... Yes i mean you reading this. How would you feel if one day,someone that knows about your dark past suddenly woke up one morning and tell the world what you did years back that yourself have forgotten and moved on. If you are a saint, crucify me. I hate people like Busola or whatever her name is with passion and the aftermath of this event would be a story she would live all her life regretting.

7 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by ladilawal82(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Inspector (Madam) Gadget cheesy
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by BrutalJab: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2019
This lunatic will soon get back to jail

3 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:
Busola from my thinking would regret her action one day. Everyone have a dark past likewise Timi and wife. Yes i have dark past too. I am not a saint. We all do including yourself.... Yes i mean you reading this. How would you feel if one day,someone that knows about your dark past suddenly woke up one morning and tell the world what you did years back that yourself have forgotten and moved on. If you are a saint, crucify me. I hate people like Busola or whatever her name is with passion and the aftermath of this event would be a story she would live all her life regretting.
I don't have a dark past

6 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by czarina(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't have a dark past
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by slim75d(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm trouble in the amens corner
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't have a dark past

Haven't you stolen meat from the pot before? That's a dark past tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by WildChild00(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:

I don't have a dark past oooo
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
WildChild00:

I don't have a dark past oooo

Yes you have. Anything you have done that is against the laws of God and that of the Land is a dark past tongue
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:

Haven't you stolen meat from the pot before? That's a dark past tongue
Nooooo iv not
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nooooo iv not

You just lied. That's a dark present and the lie you will give after this quote is a dark future

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:

You just lied. That's a dark present and the lie you will give after this quote is a dark future
lmao dude everyone can't be like you na
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lmao dude everyone can't be like you na

I justified your next response from my last quote tongue
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aunty Kem Kem
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by willi926(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:
I don't have a dark past. I try as much as possible to avoid things that will lead to dark past.

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by egopersonified(f): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
They keep saying forget couples that look happy on facebook and instagram, now we will have a glimpse of the heart ache behind all those happy looking holiday trip to Dubai and Disney. This life sha. Let me go and water my grass abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by roundman: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
This woman called kemi really need help... Clear she is not normal.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by gift2xl: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
dig more, since the beginning of this rape issue, I haven't slept. sleep left my eyes.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by davillian(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
This one is without sense.
Why come online and accuse someone of rape on social media without any solid evidence.
He dint meet or fvcked her on social media.
If she was smart she would have fought this fight on lowkey and when you smell victory you can post online.
You go learn last last and please dont drink snipper.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by GentleMoney: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
shocked
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by abels(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
she is always negative and full of lies
BrutalJab:
This lunatic will soon get back to jail
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by farem: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:
Busola from my thinking would regret her action one day. Everyone have a dark past [/b]likewise Timi and wife. Yes i have dark past too. I am not a saint. We all do including yourself.... Yes i mean you reading this. How would you feel if one day,someone that knows about your dark past suddenly woke up one morning and tell the world what you did years back that yourself have forgotten and moved on. If you are a saint, crucify me. I hate people like Busola or whatever her name is with passion and the aftermath of this event would be a story she would live all her life regretting.
[b]
Everyone have a dark past

This is a statement the BOLDLY UNREPENTANT sinners use to justify, back up and console their past.
I say to you I DON'T HAVE A DARK PAST!

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by farem: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:
Busola from my thinking would regret her action one day. Everyone have a dark past [/b]likewise Timi and wife. Yes i have dark past too. I am not a saint. We all do including yourself.... Yes i mean you reading this. How would you feel if one day,someone that knows about your dark past suddenly woke up one morning and tell the world what you did years back that yourself have forgotten and moved on. If you are a saint, crucify me. I hate people like Busola or whatever her name is with passion and the aftermath of this event would be a story she would live all her life regretting.

[b]

This is a statement the BOLDLY UNREPENTANT sinners use to justify, back up and console their past.

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by joeltosin2: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mehn, i dey see JESUS for here ooo.

Person wey no get dark past na Jesus ooo...
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
farem:

You have and you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by flyingdutchman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo is a cheap gun for hire. I remember a chat we had (when I thought she was sane). I soon realized she was stark broke and that Sahara guy had a deal with her ...anyways, sorry for digressing. She may have been contacted as part of the damage control measures to just 'dirty the pond'.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by farem: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
mascot87:

You have and you are a liar.

Substantiate it, since you're the senior holy spirit
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna by mascot87(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
farem:

Substantiate it, since you're the senior holy spirit

Roman 3:23

Sin makes us have a dark past. Dark past doesn't mean killing someone or robbing. As little as you may think lie is bro it's a sin and can lead to hell. For all have sinned. "ALL" Acknowledge this and move on bro

(1) (Reply)

Fans React Bitterly To The Trending Naked Picture Of Tiwa Savage / Self-proclaimed President Of Oloshos, Mandy Kiss Shares New Snazzy Photos On IG / (photo) Girl Stripp€d By Women After She Told Them, She Can Walk N@k€d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.