Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) (50213 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dididrumz:
Everybody wants to be 23years old ohh, SimplyTacha will soon say she is 23
She actually said she is..
I'm older than her faa ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
This crop of participants were hand picked, no debate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Menance: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wonder why other states in Nigeria bear Igbo names. "Opara"
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by perodizico1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
she shot it
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by maruzia: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
These studio pics can deceive eh! When you seee these chicks live they are nothing to write home about. Contesting in a beauty contest is no big deal. It’s winning it that’s the clincher, and this chick couldn’t scale dat hurdle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Ada243(f): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dididrumz:
Everybody wants to be 23years old ohh, SimplyTacha will soon say she is 23
she's equally 23.��
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
This one is fine, I confess.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
gentlegenius:
WOW...
I'm not impressed with the fact that she's a former beauty queen and a BBNaija housemate.
I'm impressed on hearing that she has a business and she reads 'The smart money woman'.
She's indeed a productive lady.
I wish Naija slay queens can learn from her.

I like that book too
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Molola91(f): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutusOj:
Calm down and type well.
Maybe u should retype for me then
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by ChristineC: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Menance:
Wonder why other states in Nigeria bear Igbo names. "Opara"
she's an Igbo girl with an Igbo name na. what's the "wonder" about?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Now this is a beauty queen. Beauty and brain
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Ambber(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Kim Kardashian plus Oprah Winfrey? Oprah is not a conventional name as Winfrey’s Orpah was wrongfully spelt on her birth certificate. Anyone who besides Winfrey, says she is Oprah gets my side eye
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
sonnie10:

Would you be reasonable for once!

Can u even imagine his spelling. Good for nothing boy.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Menance: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2019
ChristineC:
she's an Igbo girl with an Igbo name na. what's the "wonder" about?

Hope Ibinabo is also Igbo
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by ChristineC: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Menance:

Hope Ibinabo is also Igbo
so where's she from according to her name's?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by Menance: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
ChristineC:

Ok confirmed she's Igbo
Re: BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) by IKEGOD21(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChristineC:

She's from Imo State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.