Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works (20495 Views)

Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know / Why Do The Law Enforcers Tolerate Hanging On Vehicles On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Sirmuel1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
I will get one for my princess wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by foster212: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
If I hear.
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Hassan88(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where can I purchase the perfume?

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by AutoReportNG: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
officialfysh:
When you enter a Foreign Country like Nigeria ... just wondering. Article 7 line 4

For those coming from overseas...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by kheny12(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
ainas247:
wink Cat no be Nigeria Pet I beg.. Naija see Cat then see Witch grin grin grin grin
Have a business? Rank on Google and YouTube page 1 spot 1 fast
As in I hate cat,Especially that their eye.
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by fowlyansh181(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
2mch:
Anybody see any useless pet on the plane, please protest. How can someone pay for a seat and contend with the unstable nature of a dog. Let’s not talk about how miserable people allergic to hairs will be and then the tics and bugs that can be transferred to other passengers. Please check in your pet into the cargo hold. Only you thinks your pet is cute. If your pet disturb me during the flight, I scatter the whole plane. Rubbish.
you are backward, thank God you aren’t opportune to fly

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by ainas247: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
kheny12:
As in I hate cat,Especially that their eye.
grin grin me too
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Kingchineme6(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin
BetterDaysAhead:
CAN I APPLY AS THE PET?
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Jaideyone(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Does anyone even have kangal in Nigeria? That's the breed I want now
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Vhickymanny(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Imagine travelling to USA with Nigeria "BINGO"��
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by FvckBuhari(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
SEEN
LOVEGINO:
Which kind wahala be dis? I never finish with myself na pet I go do pport for. Buhari must hear dis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by filleSouriante(f): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2019
BetterDaysAhead:
CAN I APPLY AS THE PET?

Ur one of the reasons i come to NL grin grin. So are you applying as a goat or a cow? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Sososo(f): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Xkalaban:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
my brother I tire.they never finish human being wahala na pet.
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Sososo(f): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2019
jidxin:
for real, is it in practice or a mere theory?
as in eh
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by Dafemich(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2019
filleSouriante:

Ur one of the reasons i come to NL grin grin. So are you applying as a goat or a cow? grin grin
Hi good morning. How are you.
Re: Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works by tck2000(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! / NLC Warning Strike: Airport Unions Direct Workers To Stay At Home / Payloader Crashes On Vehicles At Berger, Lagos After Falling Off A Bridge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.