Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Let's Help Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Let's Help Save A Life (217 Views)

Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Help Save Little Olakunle! / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Help Save A Life by preciousjun(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
My name is Catherine Sukubo. I was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure in year 2017 and I been on dialysis for all most two years now. . Which I have sold all my properties to enable to the dialysis. Am 41 years now so am appealing to good people of the world so that I can have my life back because the doctors have advised me to go for kidney transplant which I cannot afford. Even the dialysis now is funded by friends churches and in laws and families Members. So am appealing to people for to come to my aid. Please because of these kidney failure I can not do any thing. I am a graduate of Rivers state university where I obtained by first degree in Accountancy Education also obtained my second degree in management. With these kidney failure and I cannot actualise my dream . So appealing for people to come to aid to enable me to do the kidney transplant which the cost is 15 000 000.million naira. Which I can not afford. Please you people should help me actualise by dream.
Please this is my phone number in case any one wants to get in tough with me 08039428360. For donations this my account details Name Catherine Sukubo . Account number . 0039059900 , Bank Name Gtbank. Thank very much for your respond and God highly reward every one.

Re: Please Let's Help Save A Life by preciousjun(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Any contribution will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Need This To Protect Your Prostrate / No More Eye Problems / U.S. Allocates Fresh $75 Million To Fight HIV/AIDS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.