Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,993 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) (54045 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Safitu:
Hopefully this will make him shed pounds. There’s nothing more disgusting than a man with a pot belly or a big yansh. What’s your excuse? You don’t bring life into this world, or naturally have a higher body fat percentage. It disgusts me.

Well I think most Naija girls prefer it to slim guys. Can’t figure out why
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2019
IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS DANCE AND SAY NOTHING ABOUT LADIES LIKE KAFFY WHO TWERK HALF NAKED WITH G-STRINGS, THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

This dance is just as bad as all those silly twerk Kaffy does while half naked.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by femi4: 4:47am On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
gene abi na too much beer
Not everybody with big tommy dey drink
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Na wetin go kill am be that..imbeside
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by obynno7(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Wilyaamx:
This one mtcheeew FTC sha
Where do I drop my details shap shap
do day pay for commenting first
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is a viral video of a pot-bellied young man spotted dancing to Naira Marley's soapy song.

The video making making rounds online was seen the young man dancing to the popular controversial music song "Soapy", as seen in the video the young man is really on a happy mood with his dance step.

Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/pot-bellied-man-dances-to-naira-marleys.html?m=1

Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Safitu:
Hopefully this will make him shed pounds. There’s nothing more disgusting than a man with a pot belly or a big yansh. What’s your excuse? You don’t bring life into this world, or naturally have a higher body fat percentage. It disgusts me.
You disgusts them too
See the nonsense u saying
As if they created themselves
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
olassybaba:
LG HOME Theater available for sale in AKURE for a soapy price. grin
Pictures and your price sir
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by iamloski(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Uchenaija:
Dance by an ex-convict grin

For future ex-convicts wink

To pro ex-convicts tongue

If you know you know

Love to look real good? Check my signature

are you the one the one that convicted him @nairamarley, get a life dude, he was awaiting trial and has not been convicted.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by ajericho(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is a viral video of a pot-bellied young man spotted dancing to Naira Marley's soapy song.

The video making making rounds online was seen the young man dancing to the popular controversial music song "Soapy", as seen in the video the young man is really on a happy mood with his dance step.

Watch The Video

He is popular for his dance moves, he was featured in wo video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/pot-bellied-man-dances-to-naira-marleys.html?m=1

Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2019
femi4:
Not everybody with big tommy dey drink
with d way dis one big so na too much over indulgence make d tommy large like dat.everything boils down in controlling oneself d way he or she eats but iyam sure dis one like d way im belle be oo cos if ir be swag to am cos after all some nigerian ladies dey love men with very large stomachs since dem believe say d more larger ur stomach d more money in ur akant.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Safitu:
grin
Safitu:
disgust kwa? shey if otedola get pickin wey get very big stomach and very big yansh and im ask u out will u refuse? pls o be honest and let baba devil be ashamed.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well I think most Naija girls prefer it to slim guys. Can’t figure out why
cos many nigerian ladies equate slim guys to poverty and men with big stomachs and wobbly breasts to wealth.
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
cos many nigerian ladies equate slim guys to poverty and men with big stomachs and wobbly breasts to wealth.

And the annoying thing is that they are usually right - in Naija usually the richer, the more out of shape. When it should be the other way round
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

And the annoying thing is that they are usually right - in Naija usually the richer, the more out of shape. When it should be the other way round
grin grin grin
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by opebiboy: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Soapy for all super eagles players
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by opebiboy: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
As stupid and useless the Soapy concept is,

Its not meant for dick head like this.

dont hate the player hate the game
Re: Pot-Bellied Man Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Photos) by SensualArts: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamloski:

are you the one the one that convicted him @nairamarley, get a life dude, he was awaiting trial and has not been convicted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy" / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.