Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe (851 Views)

Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe / How To Make Vanilla Cupcakes / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe by frisky01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
This recipe is simple, easy and of course delicious.

And to make it even better, the recipe is only for a small batch; just six cupcakes.
So if you have been reluctant to try out any cake recipe for fear of not getting it right and wasting ingredients, this vanilla cupcake recipe is just right for beginners. Nothing complicated and no fuss at all.

I also included a simple vanilla cream icing to top up the cakes. These beautiful cupcakes are already tasty, so feel free to leave out the icing if you want to.
Now here’s our simple 6 vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla frosting. Continue here
Re: Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe by frisky01(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe by PatrikStacy: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2020
mmm yummy
Re: Easy Vanilla Cupcakes : 6 Cupcakes Recipe by StrRock: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Wow, I looked at the recipes and it looks very tasty and besides they are pretty easy to cook. I really like to cook and love sweets but the problem is that I didn’t have any containers to store them. I could not cook a lot of cupcakes, only 2-3 pieces to immediately eat them with tea))
Recently I got tired of it and I decided to find good and inexpensive boxes for kesks on the Internet and came across an article how to choose a good cupcake carrier. There were the top 10 best cupcake pickers and I ordered them from Amazon and look forward to my parcel. Soon I will be able to prepare cupcakes in large quantities and store them for a long time, and also go to visit friendssmiley

(1) (Reply)

Spicy Goat Meat Challenge Ft My Mum / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.