Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chelsea Job Is The Biggest Challenge Of My Career Frank Lampard Said - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chelsea Job Is The Biggest Challenge Of My Career Frank Lampard Said (157 Views)

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Job Is The Biggest Challenge Of My Career Frank Lampard Said by PeerielMedia9ja(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Frank Lampard New Chelsea Boss admits this is the biggest challenge of his career.

Newly elected Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard says returning to his former side as a manager is the biggest challenge of his career, the 41years old ex-england midfielder was appointed on Thursday by the club where he spent 13 years as a player.

Lampard had been in charge of championship side Derby - his first job in management for 14 months.

He said .
"I am not naive ,I understand fans want success. I don't see this as a risk. I am not fearful of the downsides.

When asked if taking charge at Stanford bridge,where he has legendary status and is the club's all challenge he has faced, lampard replied; Yes.
Continue reading

https://www.peerielmedia9ja.com/2019/07/frank-lampard-chelsea-job-biggest.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pereira Pens New Deal / Experienced,reliable Bore Hole And Plumbing Expert / Let’s Make A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.