Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo (385 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo by alikor2(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Timi Dakolo has returned with enough evidence to silence his opposers.

Nigerians have come out to openly condemn Timi Dakolo and his wife for simply sticking fame. Some notable persons are Omoni Oboli, Wale Jana, Kemi Olunloyo. The controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, revealed that Busola Dakolo may have had an affair with actor IK Ogbonna while married to singer Timi Dakolo.

She also noted that Nigerians accused him of deleting his wedding video from YouTube in which Biodun Fatoyinbo allegedly wedded him and his wife.

Despite all this, Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram page to put a rest to these rumours going round the internet. In his post, he poured out his heart and included his wedding video which he was accused of deleting off the internet. Check out what he said below:

Source: https://naijarecent-553205.easywp.com/timi-dakolo-video-evidence/

Desperate people do desperate things including ridiculous attempts at a smear campaigns. So let me address this foolishness once and for all

1• First the ridiculous rumor that Biodun wedded us. Please watch the video yourself , does the Pastor look like Biodun Fatoyinbo?
His name is Pastor Seyi of Global Impact church officiating the wedding and that is a statement from Yemi Davids ,Pastor of Global impact church on this issue …but nameless and faceless cyberbullies cant read , can they ?
2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never been a member of COZA

3• I guess that also answers the desperate attempt to say I was a music director in COZA. Funny as I have never been a music director in ANY church ! A church cant have an anonymous music director can they ? Foolishness !

4• Apparently I had a child, divorced and remarried Busola – Spirit wife and child tings #AfricaMagic , and Busola was given monetary gift ,car and flown to chicago . No be only Chicago , na Soweto. Please do better ,tell more believable lies .

Again I say, desperate people will do desperate things …but as I said before …WE. ARE .READY.

We came out to speak on this painful matter . To bear the shame that goes with this, to be ridiculed, to be doubted …just so that others might be saved and justice served . We are not backing down and no amount of manufactured lies can stop the truth that has started to unveil…

Source: https://naijarecent-553205.easywp.com/timi-dakolo-video-evidence/

Re: TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo by eneojoedu(m): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2019
oga if e sure for you, go court. all this nonsense online battle and testimonies wont do shi shi . court belongs to nobody and belong to everybody ...abi how buhari plagiarise am sef.
Re: TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo by dawno2008(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Way to go Timi
I duff ma hat for ya
It takes a bold and courageous man to do this,and I really do respect you for that

I mean this guy is comfortable,and got his own local fame,so I don't believe he's doing it for money or fame CAPITAL NO

It's time to let the world know not all those that claim to be called are actually or truly called.
I don't know this player #Gucci pastor,but when I see a lair I do know
What is bad id bad,so let called a spade a spade and not big spoon,
This #Gucci pastor has a problem,which is his inability to control his dic.k,
And no amount of sponsored internet bullies can change the narrative,they can go on and on peddling all the rumours,but surely the truth will always come out
It happened to Busola today,it might be their daughter or close family tomorrow,
If David can fall for the daughter of eve,and even order for the death of her husband,who then is #Gucci pastor,whose worldly appearance alone is to get them girls soaked
in between

Timi stand for what you know and justice will surely prevail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stars Congratulate Rmd As He Celebrates His Birthday Today- Pictures / Cardi B Suspends Indianapolis Concert After Police Warned Her Of Threats / Spending money on sex with young ladies is better than properties – Actor Siki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.