Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score (13315 Views)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score by BabaCommander: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
armadeo:
Lol.

The father and the uncle are very dumb. Dodnt they know it was a crime. See as papa boldly call jamb. Maybe jes kne of those who doesnt believe the right path anymore.

I can imagine if this had happened to me men naa to shut up and cut my losses.

I should tell my father that I tried to upgrade exam when dem don mark finish.

That one is even worse than failing the exam, not only are you dumb you're also now a criminal.

Na die be that.
He said he didn't tell his father about the syndicate.
Re: UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score by Kingkun69(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
mankettle:
broda wey mumu..
no be small mumu ooo if I know am before I for Don collect money from him hand sef
Re: UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score by kay7: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Arrest the Syndicate too
Re: UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score by bedfordking: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
DUMB AND DUMBER
Re: UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score by kennylesy122(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This is what happens when too much emphasis is laid on paper qualification. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and so many other great guys are all doing fine with little or no education at all. Na for Africa especially naija we carry education for head like cap and at the end of the day no job for poor man pikin. Fok education, fok JAMB and fok you that is reading this fok on this fokd up nairaland.

Bleep you tooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit / The Top100 Best Nigerian University...web Ranking 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.