Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report (25129 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by GistMore5: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram comment section to shut down reports that his wife, Busola, has been traumatised and weeping since the interview she granted accusing COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of rape, was published on Friday June 28th.

See more; http://gistmore.com/my-wife-is-fine-timi-dakolo-denies-reports-that-busola-has-been-traumatized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by GistMore5: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Davash222(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Of course she should be fine. The plans are working perfectly. No cause for alarm yet.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Born2Breed(f): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2019
The rumour is being peddled by that mental case Kemi Olololoo.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by donbachi(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Sakiofori

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by katheeroh: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Thank goodness!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by nrexzy: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Why wouldn't she fine? After 20yrs rape she should b doing good

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Mrop(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol.. We know nah
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by BrutalJab: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo will soon return to kirikiri.

She started this rumour.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by LearnITsmash(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Of course she is fine why will she not be when she is a jobless lying clown undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Funmmyastic: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kem Kem is not alright I swear I thought she is the one that said Busola has been crying since the incident?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by emmabest2000(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by festacman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
In 2013, Ese Walters said Pastor Fatoyinbo told her when she was overcame by sense of guilt that "I will teach you a new level of grace that you don't understand."

In 2019, Mrs. Dakolo said Pastor Fatoyinbo told her 15 years earlier, after allegedly raping her the second time and leaving her bewildered that "As your pastor, grace covers me".

It is obvious that whatever force or demon that is driving Pastor Biodun planted a twisted concept of grace in his heart. Saying "I do not understand all that is happening" in his step-aside statement could be interpreted as him wondering 'I don't understand what the noise is all about because I am covered by Grace'.

Therefore, I believe that first step towards successful turn-around of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is to PURGE his heart of this twisted concept of grace by deliverance, prayer and counselling.

Once this is done, he will be good to go.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
She is fine? yes she are fine...
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
so we should fry beans?..who you help?
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good to hear that.
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Monaco2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
E do
Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by yamendiva(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by MrPRevailer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
In this matter, it's always wise to remain on the fence so as not to incur curse and God judgement on the last day. I'm not on any party's side. kiss

"Every idle word a man shall speak, he shall give account on the Judgement day".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sow6bfgBbU&t=769s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Odinaka00(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
All I know is I will never allow my family matter to be discussed on social media.. I just can't. Timi try and lay low a bit.. Respect your family a little. Social media is good but it can ruin you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by omonla10(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na lie, she will never remain thesame.. Once debee always debee.. No one can guarantee her fidelity after the k-leg story she told.. She should have kept it to herself and her husband.

To me, she was not raped, but fell for the pastor's fame, wealth, calling etc.. Now after becoming rich and famous, she suddenly felt cheated..

Pastor Biodun erred spiritually and ought to step down as the pastor and nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Dpharisee: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
After 20 years, she comes out with rape allegation, after several days of media trial she makes a Police report.
Medical tests is supposed to be conducted on the rape victim.
But after 3 kids and added to what Timi has done down there, what will the police discover if they test the punna of Mrs Dakolo, will they find the DNA of Fatoyinbo in there.
Me I am just confused

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Premiumwriter: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
I think timi bleeped up with this case.

Had it been the pastor is not very popular would he had shared the story on social media?

Now after destroying the pastor's image, what will he gain from it cos as I'm seeing this stuff right now, justice will not be served

And what should have been private is now made public.

If i were to be the husband, I would have called the pastor and some of his elders and ironed this stuff out in a private meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report by Toscarel: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
you guys brought your problem to the public so expect different versions of news concerning you, especially from attention whores like aunty kemi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Parades Two New Cars & Builds A Clothing Mall / Toyin Abraham And Dadddy Freeze Disagree On Tithing (Video) / Yemi Alade's Video: Behind The Scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.