Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. (5831 Views)

Built To Last: Xiaomi's 13t's IP68 Rating And Stylish Design / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019
The xiaomi note 7 pro would be my last xiaomi phone.

It's been a pleasure using this brand for the past 3years, from xiaomi 4a to 5plus to note 7 pro.

But it seems the Note7pro can't handle my WhatsApp! The main reason why I bough a 6gig ram phone.

The WhatsApp lags like hell..like fvck...like hell.

And it's becoming more annoying.

Someone should suggest a good phone that can handle WHATSAPP of 6000+ contacts!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by ArcFresky(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

It's been a pleasure using this brand for the past 3years, from xiaomi 4a to 5plus to note 7 pro.

But it seems the Note7pro can't handle my WhatsApp! The main reason why I bough a 6gig ram phone.

UI

Just get samsung Note from 5-10 jeje...

Forget say those phones cost, I have used tecno, infinix, nokia... None stands up to Samsung.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by dayveed1(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

this is strange.. Even Note 7 Pro play heavy games smoothly without any lags.. But since you asked buy Samsung A50.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
I see where you wrote 6000+ contacts with God knows how many messages per second..grin

Well am not surprised the Note 7 is stuttering..

Maybe your case can be solved by a Flagship,

You can't subject most devices to that kind of load and expect the App not to cough and sputter. shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by oxygenlove(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2019
so .. you receive messages from this 6000+ contacts every seconds?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Telvin7(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I see where you wrote 6000+ contacts with God knows how many messages per second..grin

Well am not surprised the Note 7 is stuttering..

Maybe your case can be solved by a Flagship,

You can't subject most devices to that kind of load and expect the App not to cough and sputter. shocked
Dont mind him...can WhatsApp handle 6000 contacts.... grin angry

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by ibawon(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

The lag issues has nothing to do with your phone it's just the OS. 2-3 weeks after I get a Mi phone I just port to a custom ROM and to say Violet has a lot of cool ROMS under it's belt
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by loricara: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
ibawon:

The lag issues has nothing to do with your phone it's just the OS. 2-3 weeks after I get a Mi phone I just port to a custom ROM and to say Violet has a lot of cool ROMS under it's belt
please how do I port to a global rim
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by kingxsamz(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Smh, even if you buy Galaxy s10, that whatsapp will still lag.
You are doing whatsapp Tv, so what do you expect? It will hang na.
You just have to be clearing your messages from time to time.

Modified

Op, if you're running a WhatsApp Tv, you need to ensure that your contacts block you from seeing their statuses. Because that's like the main reason your whatsapp lags.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by DlawTECHY(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2019
I use huawai y7 prime. I don't have up to 6k contact o. I have more than 4k contact. It doesn't lag for me
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Crownedjon: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2019
DlawTECHY:
I use huawai y7 prime. I don't have up to 6k contact o. I have more than 4k contact. It doesn't lag for me
is 6k and 4k the same thing respect yourself grin

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Crownedjon:
is 6k and 4k the same thing respect yourself grin
i know they ain't the same.. Just saying though
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by sulasa07(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
4k,6k chat,abegi,you dey chat with God and angels abi Satan and his Warlords.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2019
It is not about the phone because even the Samsung note 8 Lags and iPhone 7 too. Get a high end phone if you want an answer to your query.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
DlawTECHY:
i know they ain't the same.. Just saying though

It depends on the frequency of messages he receives. He is probably running a WhatsApp Tv and the statuses of his contacts are always not restricted to him. I have friends who run TVs and this is a normal problem. For those suggesting any phone not flagship or not telling him to tell his contacts to restrict his contacts from showing him their statuses will making keepbl recurring expenses on phones over and over
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2019
kingxsamz:
Smh, even if you buy Galaxy s10, that whatsapp will still lag.
You are doing whatsapp Tv, so what do you expect? It will hang na.
You just have to be clearing your messages from time to time.

He also needs to tell his contacts to restrict him frok seeing their statuses cuz that is most often the main culprit.

Kingxsamz

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
dayveed1:
this is strange.. Even Note 7 Pro play heavy games smoothly without any lags.. But since you asked buy Samsung A50.

Redmi note 7 pro is better than A70 lest more A50. If the Xiaomi redmi note 7 stutters, the A50 will be far worse.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by dayveed1(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2019
iamNegro:

Redmi note 7 pro is better than A70 lest more A50. If the Xiaomi redmi note 7 stutters, the A50 will be far worse.
dumbest shit I've heard in a very long time I'm not gonna argue so yes redmi note 7 is better than A50 and A70 combine.. OP should get One plus 7 Pro. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
dayveed1:
dumbest shit I've heard in a very long time I'm not gonna argue so yes redmi note 7 is better than A50 and A70 combine.. OP should get One plus 7 Pro. Cheers.

Pardon me, I meant redmi note 7 pro.

Then my point is that even the Samsung note 8 lags and iPhone 7. I have friends who run TVs and this is a prevalent issue. The way out I think is to get a flagship phone from the Samsung note 9 and other phones with SD 855, apple a12 bionic, latest Kirin processor. Maybe, just maybe this night be be the solution. I think this is not a phone issue, rather an app issue due to frequency of chats and status upload by his contacts.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by logan2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buy an apple phone that is not iPhone 6s plus below,
Bwt just 6000 contacts and a 6gig ram phone is lagging?
undecided
I'm using umidigi one pro with 4gig ram, and 10k contacts everything runs smoothly except on occasions when I have inflows of new contacts and give away rush, it's either your phone has a poor ram management or they lied about the actual ram size and again you have to tell your viewers to exclude you from viewing their status, that is the pain in the ass, solves 80% of the problem
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamNegro:

He also needs to tell his contacts to restrict him frok seeing their statuses cuz that is most often the main culprit.

Kingxsamz

Thank you, I forgot to point that out.
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by nurez305(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamNegro:

Pardon me, I meant redmi note 7 pro.

Then my point is that even the Samsung note 8 lags and iPhone 7. I have friends who run TVs and this is a prevalent issue. The way out I think is to get a flagship phone from the Samsung note 9 and other phones with SD 855, apple a12 bionic, latest Kirin processor. Maybe, just maybe this night be be the solution. I think this is not a phone issue, rather an app issue due to frequency of chats and status upload by his contacts.
which app is whatsapp TV again?
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by abumeinben(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
nurez305:

grin

@op

you think it's easy for your device OS to load 6k contacts in to RAM on boot? Not to talk of an insalled (third party) whatsapp that refreshes your contacts per time (6K contacts o shocked.)

Stick with Xiaomi bro, they load the entire world into their phones, plus regular updates, you know na. wink

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by kmaster007: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
sell am for me if you no like it... lol
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by fredie107(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Are u trying to say that people shouldn't buy the product or what? Because that's the next product inline for me after infinix Note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Would you sell to me?
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
No matter the phone....
The WhatsApp will still lag

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by nurez305(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
How did you even get 6k contact and what is it used for?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Xpress24(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
sulasa07:
4k,6k chat,abegi,you dey chat with God and angels abi Satan and his Warlords.
smileycheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by iamNegro(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
nurez305:

They use WhatsApp to go business
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by nurez305(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamNegro:

They use WhatsApp to go business
and what make it better than official whatsapp? I thought the only thing they use it for is whatsapp status or is there another thing to do with it
Re: The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Would you sell to me?
How much will you offer me?
Note: I cleared the phone with 113k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Blackberry Keeps Calling Whenever I Check My Account Balance / Innjoo Fire2 Full Discussion Thread Activated / My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.