Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet (4331 Views)

hi / Hi Can Anyone Help, My Laptops Seems To Be Over-heating,told 2 Get A Cooler? / /\ _ /\ Hi, How Are You /\ _ /\ A Dangerous Virus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by asheggy: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2010
plz, I want to know if really some one can use DSTV OR Hi-TV for internet service.

plz give more information if you have idea.

thzzzzz

ASHEGGY@YAHOO.COM 08051928291
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by princetoun: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
This step by step Manual will give you detailed guideline on how to connect to the internet with your
decoders, either HITV, DSTV, MYTV, FSTV,STARTIMES.STRONG DECODER etc.

For detail concerning the manual email us at
princetoun@gmail.com
with a subject SATELLITE INTERNET CONNECTION USING A DECODER

This is how it work , u will have an active subscription for either HITV, DSTV, MYTV, FSTV,STARTIMES.STRONG DECODER then u will be able to use your Decoder for internet connection which u can be use for cyber cafe,Home with the use of serial port that come with your equipment
more also we will give you the link of software that will make the decoder work tested ok i currently have 18 people using it s
The cost of setup is free if your Decoder is active
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by popson01: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
thanks for ur help ,av sent a message to ur box.thanks
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by chidyke77(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2010
princetoun:

This step by step Manual will give you detailed guideline on how to connect to the internet with your
decoders, either HITV, DSTV, MYTV, FSTV,STARTIMES.STRONG DECODER etc.

princetoun@gmail.com

This is how it work , u will have an active subscription for either HITV, DSTV, MYTV, FSTV,STARTIMES.STRONG DECODER then u will be able to use your Decoder for internet connection which u can be use for cyber cafe,Home with the use of serial port that come with your equipment
more also we will give you the link of software that will make the decoder work tested ok i currently have 18 people using it s
The cost of setup is free if your Decoder is active

quite interesting,hw is the speed?
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Vitality31(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2010
bros, i sent you a message to that e-mail
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by okete(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2010
am also intrested pls can i get the info and how much my e-mail is bolujo_femi@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by gnmission: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2010
Please i need this info.
thanks.
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by seighapaul(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2010
I have heard about it but haven't seen anyone using it. Just rumors.

My email seighapaul1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Spencer101(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2010
Princetoun am interested. . .just wanna knw hw much it wil cost. . .dats my yahoo id talk2enggrant@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by obnelly: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2010
so where do we subscribe to FSTV?
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by adaspire: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
am also interested, i have startimes, my email is adaspire@hotmail.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by schneid: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
my mail
aphizaa@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Ekiti1: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ poster where can I get a cable modem for the installation? Your help will be appreciated. send me a mail at sunny.dee59@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by tolu001: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
i'm as well interested, this is my email: honyph@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by greatikena: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
I AM INTERESTED MY EMAIL IS greatikenna@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Evans5050: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by CCEO(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
HOW CAN I HAVE A COPY OF THIS? ALSO HOW CAN I PAY FOR THIS? charcino@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Jblo(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2010
pls send de copy to my box jibson_yemi@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by fxmaxony(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2010
the guy is charging money, don't drop your email,
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2010
Someone please confirm if this is really working
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Jibson999(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
are u blind, didnt u cee d comment above d guy is a scam
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by ugoamadi(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2010
pls som1 tel me wether this stuff is really working, and i want 2 find out if a Rs232 cable will be required,
chibuike_ugoamadi@yahoo.com cool

Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by dasatex: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
i don't know what and why people they like to run after shadow,so many people they call me on this product and i am giving them what they want yet some are still requesting for Tor and your freedom and india web browsing , my people,let us take a look at this simple logic,if you are using Tor,it will disappoint you one day that is first one,secondly,your freedom,it also disappoint too,even the India web browsing ,when you are in This Honorable country called giant of Africa,you are facing network problem let alone when you switch your internet to india, How many of you know that if you change you ip,no matter what the kinds of software that involved been proxy ,sucks and vpn, it will enable your browser to be very slow after sometime it will expire then you have to look for another one,more so to have all this,it involved money and they are not last,why can/t you put your eggs all into this simple free internet logic? we all know that i have never scam with this id DASATEX, this is not a scam and it is real, read all my post and you will see if there is any comment,my pains is that i am using this and so many of my brothers are still there in Ajegunle despite the hustling yet they are still wasting their money, contact me now and i will tell you what little things that it takes to have this simple logic, they will never close this package and it is everlasting, believe me and be blessed with it.08182258202 or 08060207119, live chat,brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com, conviniet is call because i am always busy, i have more stuff but it is a pity missing this free stuff,
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by hotcakept2: 2:04am On Nov 02, 2010
@all, to get the step-by-step secret of how to watch dstv, Get "watch DSTV on laptop/PC for FREE" for only N50 @ www.beaboss247..com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by victor007: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
@PRINCETON,pls this is my email adress victorpopoola@yahoo.com.thanks ur reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by manneger(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
@poster kings100level@yahoo.com
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by kaydkay(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
Nigerians with dr usual awoof mentality.

Somebody comes and makes a bogus claim and the next thing everybody is dropping email addresses. Dont

come running here when u get scammed for services not rendered.
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Hermajesty: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
You are very very correct my guy, Nigerians with dr usual awoof mentality
dont mind them , no money in the pocket but has big big desire, like the post i was reading here same nairaland
someone posted that he wants HP laptop computer and hes ready to pay 45k but want the laptop to come with all this
1, dual core
2, in build camera
3 , 250GB ram
4, 250GB hdd
5, DVD / CD combo
6, must be a brand new laptop
7, the list is endless

can you imagine that kind of request my people, greed is very dangerous
how can u get all these features in one go for that price 45k
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by Hermajesty: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
while theres still some fairly used good laptops for 60k
brand new laptop is around 130k or more with 1yr warrenty or free insurance
here in uk the cheapest offer ever u could get is 350 pounds unless there some massive sales going on
sometimes they just go on sales only for few hours and one costomer one laptop
or some credit card boys gets it for you for half price
Re: Dstv Or Hi-tv 4 Internet by princetoun: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2010
BONANZA IS ON PAY THE SUM OF #1000 ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED THE
MANUAL WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR MAIL IMMEDIATELY

princetoun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dual Channel Ram Vs Unpaired Ram (what Do They Mean, Anyway?) / I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / Help: Black Screen Upon Resetting My ePAD tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.