Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player (4263 Views)

Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles / Screenshot A Web Page And Add A Macos Window Frame To It [chrome] / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Today, I will be showing you how you can easily search for subtitles for movies you are playing in VLC media player and then install them in your VLC media player movies.

Top 3 Websites for Movies Subtitles for VLC Player

But today I have 3 different sites that you can use to search for any movie subtitle and it will work in am awesome way. I will also show you how to install the downloaded movie subtitle in your VLC player hence enjoying your movie experience by getting every bit about that movie.

* Moviesubtitles.org
* Opensubtitles.org
* Subscene.co.in

So now open any of these site and search for the movie name and choose the language in which you need your subtitles.

How to Open Downloaded Subtitles in VLC Player

Now you have downloaded your subtitle file which will end as .srt extension, now its time to open those subtitles in your movie.

Make sure VLC Media Player is installed.
Now play your movie for which you have downloaded your subtitles.
Now you have two options to load those downloaded subtitles.
You can drag your subtitle .srt file onto your VLC layer window.
Another way is to choose Subtitle > Add Subtitle File.
Now choose the downloaded file and your subtitles will load automatically.

That's it guys, now your subtitles are loaded and you can easily view your movie with ease.

2 Likes

Re: How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by Skykid1208(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
nice on bro, thanks
Re: How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by Skykid1208(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
nice one bro, thanks
Re: How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by Spectre007: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Will you follow the same process any other day you want to watch the movie again?
Today, I will be showing you how you can easily search for subtitles for movies you are playing in VLC media player and then install them in your VLC media player movies.

Top 3 Websites for Movies Subtitles for VLC Player

But today I have 3 different sites that you can use to search for any movie subtitle and it will work in am awesome way. I will also show you how to install the downloaded movie subtitle in your VLC player hence enjoying your movie experience by getting every bit about that movie.

* Moviesubtitles.org
* Opensubtitles.org
* Subscene.co.in

So now open any of these site and search for the movie name and choose the language in which you need your subtitles.

How to Open Downloaded Subtitles in VLC Player

Now you have downloaded your subtitle file which will end as .srt extension, now its time to open those subtitles in your movie.

Make sure VLC Media Player is installed.
Now play your movie for which you have downloaded your subtitles.
Now you have two options to load those downloaded subtitles.
You can drag your subtitle .srt file onto your VLC layer window.
Another way is to choose Subtitle > Add Subtitle File.
Now choose the downloaded file and your subtitles will load automatically.

That's it guys, now your subtitles are loaded and you can easily view your movie with ease.
Re: How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player by okooloyun1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Spectre007:
Will you follow the same process any other day you want to watch the movie again?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅9hours Battery Life 2016 12inch VERY PORTABLE Dell E7270 Core I5 8gb Ram / A New Web Proxy / USA USED HP PAVILION - 8TH GEN CORE I7- SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.