Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) (11644 Views)

Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures) / Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / FIRS Wins Trophy As They Beat Entertainers 3-0 At Charity Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by adimchisimcard: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Soccer war ensued between Nollywood actors and the army staff. The Actors guild featured the likes of Segun Arinze, Desmond Elliot, Inem Peter and others
Inem Peters took to the social medial to express she had a nice time today playing for Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) against the Chief Of Army Staff team at the military cantonment Ikeja Lagos and the match ended 2-2

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/photos-from-charity-football-match.html?m=1

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by adimchisimcard: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
So many masquerades in one place.

9 Likes

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why can't these nonentities play a match or hold a rally to stop injustice and corruption? I guess they are a beneficiary.

Misplaced priorities
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by dalhjana: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
The woman on white on the first picture must be the cantonment shot stopper. wink

2 Likes

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Believe me, I saw a vampire, a booty vampire.. grin grin

If U see it too hit "Like"

3 Likes

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by dynicks(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Something bout that second pics scares me!

Na human being face abi na alien wey just stroll enter earth be that?.....

Wait ooo! No be mrs chinyere Winifred be that?
Wtf did she do to her face?

1 Like

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Benite: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow Alex report is missing from this pics lol
Abi na only beauty queen Alex sabi do PA sorry PR for lol

1 Like

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
See teeth!
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Segun Arinze no gree fine
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by seacoast(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
I hail this kind match oooo

20yrs time now the result of this match go be RAPE
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Preca(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Moneywirer: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
So many masquerades in one place.

come and make heaven let me see you

1 Like

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Realist5: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
All I see is Slay Nollywood actresses
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
shocked shocked
dalhjana:
The woman on white on the first picture must be the cantonment shot stopper. wink
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin with the money you still ugly
Bet9ja2202:
[color=#770077][/color]See Below
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dont try this at home
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Alot of vampire without makeup
9ja don cast l swear
Make l no talk wetin dey my mind
because l fit get ban for life
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Apollos66(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
That's good
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigeria so called celebrity are always chubby and robust....always eat what they see no balance diet
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by tojahh(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wetin Chinyere Wilfred carry so na?

Na like this them they use play ball?

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by nepapole(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
I saw a vampire....
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
dynicks:
Something bout that second pics scares me!

Na human being face abi na alien wey just stroll enter earth be that?.....

Wait ooo! No be mrs chinyere Winifred be that?
Wtf did she do to her face?
Lol...that pic was damn scary.

1 Like

Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology / How Coronavirus Could Affect The Olympics 2020, Euro 2020 And The Sporting World / Imaobong Nse Uko Wins Gold At The Women's 400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.