Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) (41837 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by chibbyRJ(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Popular Nigeria artist and Ex Convict “Naira Marley”, took to his verified Instagram account to share a video of small kids dancing to his new song and dance “Soapy”.

This song talks about how he masturbated while he was in prison, so he decided to form a dance step out of masturbation.

The dance was highly celebrated by some popular celebrities, but was condemned by some people.

After sharing the video of the children dancing to soapy, many of his fans reacted.

https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/05/small-children-dances-to-naira-marleys-new-song-soapy-fans-react-photos/

1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
shocked

I have never believed in the artistic abilities of some so called artists. They simply take advantage of a mentally disadvantaged much to push their popularity. You know the world is full of retards just like everyday Malians.

A child's heart is like an open field with very fertile soil. Whatsoever that is sowed through sight, hearing, or thoughts, begins to germinate and grow quickly. I pray for my children everyday, morning and night. Weeding out weeds and casting out every evil imagination. Anything to do so long they never become social retard Malians.

Richdad

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
See there faces like unripe mangoes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by 2mch(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
See their teeth like rabbit. Shame on the parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thank God its the males. i hate to see females do that unless a potential olosho
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
U can never go to jail and comes back complete lie lie.. grin

What is this now..

32 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Flier: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
The song should be banned asap it’s pure nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Salam19: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Maydayy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Soapy ke wanking ni
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by emma321(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
The [url=noisemakers.com.ng]song should be banned [/url]asap it’s pure nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Weep for Nigeria.

Not sure it has a future

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by dhardline(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
End time musician with his end time song. This is

Terrible and very wrong. To imagine this guy has fans

stills baffles me. Wait until you see the negative effect

masturbation will have on your kids when they are

older.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Spoiled generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Crime pays. In this case, crime has made the street urchin popular.
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Really Unfortunate!

A whole lot Of things Matters but Many do not know...

We Pray For Mercy O LORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
I was making this point some time ago.

This is beyond shame. To make children pay for our sins like this. To play with their innocence this way..

God will punish naira Marley. I mean it. God will punish him.

WOE unto the world for sin cometh, but greater woe to the man from which sin will come.

14 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
D OP is high on weed.
Why putting ex-convit
Which court of law sentence him to Jail
D OP need mental therapy
Over floating of brain membrane

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Kxyz: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if truly 'There was a country'
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's just a dance ...
Emancupate yourselves from being judgemental
It does not promote violence like hard core rap
Or u seen people dance metal music
There is nothing to it
A beautiful hilarious harmless dance

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Parents what are you doing?

Teach your kid value and self respect.

Not every shit trending is good.

We need to stop this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Starhearts:
D OP is high on weed.
Why putting ex-convit
Which court of law sentence him to Jail
D OP need mental therapy
Over floating of brain membrane

He ain't an ex convict u monkey....he is a made man who was arraigned .....U need education

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Weep for Nigeria.

Not sure it has a future

Weep for ur miserable life?
But u promote one-corner dance
U re hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
There is nothing wrong with kids dancing generally. However, the glaring undertones of indecency in that "soapy" dance and song makes it unfit for the public space.

Any sensible and right thinking adult will not encourage young people to adopt such a dance move.

3 Likes

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by Prime4Val(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by HumanHairLovers(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
A generation a getting lost from childhood cry

Wondering where to get good hair or wigs check my signature

1 Like

Re: Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
dhardline:
End time musician with his end time song. This Terrible

and very wrong. To imagine this guy has fans stills

baffles me. Wait until you see the negative effect

masturbation with have on your kids when they are

older.

I rather my kid masturbates than get Std
My brother 90% of young men masturbate and it is very good
Just pretentious Nigeria's cos of religion and a local society make it seem wrong...
Wake up and enjoy soapy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Shops For Tomatoes In Atlanta, Georgia [photos] / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.