Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos (1662 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by grandiose4ever: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
The Covenant university Alumni has finally bought her first property outside its University campus. The organization which erstwhile established herself within the University campus is gradually setting independence.

The property is set up to house the executive arm of the association and also house a number of CU led startup companies and offer them the needed resources like WiFi, Electricity and a Tech Habitat. It would also serve as a Training ground, BoD meetings for CU led organizations.

Due to an unprecedented number of Alumni of the University currently residing in the UK, Canada and the US(Particularly Silicon Valley) - the association is expected to buy properties in those countries too.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by grandiose4ever: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amazingly, the Chancellor had openly declared he would no longer fund the Organization two years ago when he said during the Alumni Summit that the Alumni had grown to a point of self sufficiency.

Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by sladimeji(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eni nla lon shoun nla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
That is good
Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by darfay: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Means Unilag alumni body is busy building shops round the school �
Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by partnerbizz5(f): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2019
jum33:

It is from " within before it is without " which means anything that you want on the outside will grow from the inside ,it is not about having advantage in money that make you to do great things but it is what your minds can conceive and see .
You too can do greater things if your minds can conceive it which is why good education and environment matters .
Maybe not everyone will have the financial muscle to attend CU but you can change your environment by deliberately changing the people you hang out with and associate with cos they go along way in influencing your mindset and your output .

You sound like a product of ill written and much vaunted motivational books.

You will realise what I wrote earlier as you mature.
I was like you a decade ago.

So I am not angry with you. Time will teach you.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by jum33: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2019
partnerbizz5:

You sound like a product of ill written and much vaunted motivational books.

You will realise what I wrote earlier as you mature.
I was like you a decade ago.

So I am not angry with you. Time will teach you.
I can see those CU guys success story is making you look inferior ,my dear they don't have two head ,they are just churning out what is inside of them .
You better change your association to achieve great feat and stop bad belle grin it is just a very simple principle .
Typical Nigerians ,everyone is harsh and angry because the environment is unfriendly too and achievers will be look upon as coming from Mars .sorry ma I feel for you
Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by Kingkun69(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2019
grandiose4ever:
The Covenant university Alumni has finally bought her first property outside its University campus. The organization which erstwhile established herself within the University campus is gradually setting independence.

The property is set up to house the executive arm of the association and also house a number of CU led startup companies and offer them the needed resources like WiFi, Electricity and a Tech Habitat. It would also serve as a Training ground, BoD meetings for CU led organizations.

Due to an unprecedented number of Alumni of the University currently residing in the UK, Canada and the US(Particularly Silicon Valley) - the association is expected to buy properties in those countries too.
Lalasticlala
i have said my own give covenant a decade or half it will be the top 3 in Africa and will reach top 100 Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Alumni Buys Multimillion Property In Maryland Lagos by TANID(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
i have said my own give covenant a decade or half it will be the top 3 in Africa and will reach top 100 Mark my words
Understood.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Best Universities At The Southeast / Admission seekers, come in here fast / Help I Am Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.