Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless (5394 Views)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by fineboynl(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
moving back to original WhatsApp. it's very boring and useless. one cannot download status.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by GuestLog: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Boring as hell. I hardly use WhatsApp anymore. But if your phone is dual SIM enabled then you can use WhatsApp business from Play Store as your backup app
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
fineboynl:
moving back to original WhatsApp. it's very boring and useless. one cannot download status.
Ive not used a moded version of WhatsApp but i want to know the exclusive features you enjoy using such...
#Justcurious

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by kvngjesse(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Ive not used a moded version of WhatsApp but i want to know the exclusive features you enjoy using such...
#Justcurious
It's heaven, trust me

6 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by fineboynl(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

#Justcurious
if you try the modes version there is no going back.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Slymonster(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
fineboynl:

I have not been banned yet.. lol although not gbWhatsApp I use but the other which is far stronger
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by lenghtinny(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gbwhatsapp latest version bypasses the WhatsApp ban...

I can't even spend 5 minutes on the normal whatsapp
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by jom28gy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
fineboynl:
please what happened to it
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by fineboynl(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Slymonster:

I have not been banned yet.. lol although not gbWhatsApp I use but the other which is far stronger
you will definitely get ban it's just a matter of time. which one you are using. yowhatsapp?
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by OLUWABIG(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2019
fineboynl:

All my status do save by themselves to my File manager on my normal whatsapp i dont like all those modded version a bit

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Why sir

kingxsamz:
I prefer the original.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Which one is that?
Slymonster:

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by adedayoa2(f): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Boring as hell. I hardly use WhatsApp anymore. But if your phone is dual SIM enabled then you can use WhatsApp business from Play Store as your backup app
people are complaining about the WhatsApp business too.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by adedayoa2(f): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

#Justcurious
very beautiful
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Reeoman: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2019
I swear normal whatsapp is boring asf.
1; dark mode/dark theme, with the normal whatsapp it not possible. The normal white and green color as actually become and eyesore for me to use again
2; remove image compression, I can send pictures up to like 20mb with my whatsapp. Cause I removed the compression part.
3; easily save status, you don't need any third party app or you going into your file manager and finding the status folder.
Last but not the least, moded version are actually a perfect hidden place for people like me that don't want to chat, you can be online and whatsapp shows you offline and your last seen can be frozen like mine now is around February 2

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by ib4real95(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
lenghtinny:
Gbwhatsapp latest version bypasses the WhatsApp ban...

I can't even spend 5 minutes on the normal whatsapp
Better move back to the original whatsapp before you get your number banned permanently

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Inehmesit: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2019
This is the problem of android users grin
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by EmmySparky(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Anti ban WhatsApp solves this problem... This is an appearance of the GB anti ban WhatsApp.... Cool shii

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Danelo(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
EmmySparky:
Anti ban WhatsApp solves this problem... This is an appearance of the GB anti ban WhatsApp.... Cool shii
Please how do I download this... because on gb WhatsApp dem just dey ban ban me
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by EmmySparky(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Danelo:

Please how do I download this... because on gb WhatsApp dem just dey ban ban me
its still GB w bro.... Just the latest anti ban version... 7 precisely.. Just Google it. Apkfolks has it
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Mizik(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Reeoman:
1; dark mode/dark theme, with the normal whatsapp it not possible. The normal white and green color as actually become and eyesore for me to use again
2; remove image compression, I can send pictures up to like 20mb with my whatsapp. Cause I removed the compression part.
3; easily save status, you don't need any third party app or you going into your file manager and finding the status folder.
Last but not the least, moded version are actually a perfect hidden place for people like me that don't want to chat, you can be online and whatsapp shows you offline and your last seen can be frozen like mine now is around February 2
can i join that pubg community group..
My number is 07016854740
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Darkseid(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2019
EmmySparky:
its still GB w bro.... Just the latest anti ban version... 7 precisely.. Just Google it. Apkfolks has it
A lot of people have been banned with that version, just wait till it gets to your turn grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by demzey(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Bad belle ppl, is it your ban?
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
There is a function in dual phone settings that can clone WhatsApp, I have 3 WhatsApp in my phone.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by OneKinGuy(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
lol, exactly. Am still using GB whatsapp tho, anything way dey happen, make e happen grin
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by OneKinGuy(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Reeoman:
LOL, love the last part. I dey even view status without my friends knowing grin
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Slymonster(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
eelbay:
Which one is that?

Yowhatsapp but make sure it is the latest with anti ban. Delete the old one and put the new if the have been banned. I hate the normal WhatsApp,I like to be invisible.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by Slymonster(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
fineboynl:
you will definitely get ban it's just a matter of time. which one you are using. yowhatsapp?

Yeah... Yes they banned me for the first time recently this week when WhatsApp had issue viewing status and pictures but I deleted and install the latest back again. Still on till this day bro.. Me and normal WhatsApp can't relate.
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by OneKinGuy(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Slymonster:

Yeah... Yes they banned me for the first time recently this week when WhatsApp had issue viewing status and pictures but I deleted and install the latest back again. Still on till this day bro.. Me and normal WhatsApp can't relate.
LOL, exactly the same thst happened to me the day whatsapp had problem. They ban me for the first time ever. I just installed new version and flex on
Re: Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless by EmmySparky(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Darkseid:
A lot of people have been banned with that version, just wait till it gets to your turn grin cheesy
OK boss.. Am waiting... Continue enjoying your old whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! / New Airtel Android Bundle. 4gb For 2k / Truly, MTN APN Boost Download Speed On Glo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.