Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola (10872 Views)

‘unhappy’ Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by dulux07(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2019
The problematic dude should just leave abeg, undecided
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by crossfm: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2019
No doubt he is a good player but if man u do their home work well he won't be missed much.let them cash in on him.
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Odinaka00(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
I laugh when some people say that Pogba is just an average player. You 're not in his shoes that's why you 'll never understand the pressure and expectations on him when he s being surrounded by unintelligent players like Lingard and Rashford and co. To me Pogba is the man cuz it's not easy to always be the one to be criticized when your team loses. Your confidence drops which 'll affect you in the field of play. Let Pogba go to Man city and ball then you 'll understand that no midfielder is like him in Epl. The only problem I'm having with him is his stinking attitude which has something to do with his personality .

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by LincolnLynn(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2019
I don't blame pogba for wanting to jump ship,He is entering his prime and he has a better chance of silverware at Madrid or juve.United is far behind European big clubs at the moment and risk being overtaken by the likes of liecester city,wolves,everton and even crystal palace..A poster said it will give angel Gomez and mctomminay the chance at first team football but do you see the above players making the bench at city,pool or even spurs let alone making their first eleven? My opinion is he will go to either Madrid or juve and be one hell of a player-he's one already but he will deliver consistently when he goes to wherever he wants.Tottenham signed Ndobele,are about to sign Dani cebalos and olmo,city signed a very mobile, technically gifted and physical midfield player in rodri to replace fernandinho,Liverpool are quite but sure they will invest to improve.United signed bissaka but have been chasing a midfield kid from Newcastle for months and you are blaming the guy for wanting out..United will struggle to finish 8th Next season.
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Bennycollins: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
I had my way, I would let him leave for free. The boy is a negative influence in the MU team, he is not a committed player.
But seriously I am thrilled at the prospect of raking in over £100m from Pogba sale . That would buy two good midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
nairalee:
Look we also don't want Pogba. If we could get someone to pay us £100m for Pogba we will Olx it (Sell it!)

But who will want to buy Virus problematic Pogba for £100m remains the problem
we want him at Madrid, he's doing shakara because he knows he's bigger than Man U. Sense will enter his head if Ramos shout for am.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Sammiel:
Pogba is making Man United look like an average club with his regular drama. United should take this funny movie away from the theatre of dreams!
Man U is currently bellow average
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by pinknipple: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2019
No be watin we want!

A Pogba that claim to be a midfielder but can't stay in the midfield.

A Pogba that brings disunity and hate every where he goes.

A pogba that sees his haircut as a trophy, is that one a player.
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by mercysamuelson(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Yes, Manchester United should let him go. He's an overrated player. He brags a lot.
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by pinknipple: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2019
No be watin we want!

A Pogba that claim to be a midfielder but can't stay in the midfield.

A Pogba that bring disunity and hate every where he goes.

A pogba that sees his haircut as a trophy, is that one a player.

Manchester united should just carry Pogba, martial, Radford, lukaku bad who else again,on their knees,beg Manchester City to give them king KDB.
make them dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by mediocre(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Man united sacked Jose to hire that Norwegian PE teacher because of Pogba. Now Pogba wants to leave, you can't write this shìt grin
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Alexiz031:

Manchester United will be making a big mistake by listening to offers for Pogba.. He's the best player in the team and considering the fact that United will not be in UEFA champions league next season,it will be hard to attract big player to replace Pogba
HE.DOESNT.WANT.TO.STAY.AT.UNITED!
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by holuphisayor(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
mercysamuelson:
Yes, Manchester United should let him go. He's an overrated player. He brags a lot.
grin my fear next season is that he"ll probably continue to bring up his issue of wanting to leave each time his performance is below average as usual. cheesy grin

As for me, I won't spend much time watching united shirty game next season. I'll gladly watch man city till man Utd have sense.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Drhighchief11: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2019
What's so special about this Pogba? He has made up his mind to leave. Let him leave.
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Golden75(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
From d moment we bought dis guy,I asked my friend pls what iz special abt d guy? to me he is an average player who iz overrated, very slow on ball,feel big to play dirty,brags for any small gud performance, unstable,unreliable, lack of focus ,disrespectful and causes dis unity.Man U benefit nothing from hinv.but problems Man U should pls accept any amount on dis guy pls,and let him go
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Zoroaster: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Very good player... Just needs to work on his attitude
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by frankstanley(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2019
ogbiwa:
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba wants to leave the club, his agent Mino Raiola has told The Times.

Pogba, 26, has been absent from pre-season training this week, adding to speculation about his long-term future.

In June, Pogba said "now could be a good time to find a new challenge".

And Raiola has now told The Times: "Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are."

The Italian agent added: "Everyone within the club, from the manager to the owner, knows Paul's wishes."

When asked directly if France international Pogba would travel with the squad for a pre-season tour of Australia on Sunday, Raiola said: "I cannot tell you anything. I live day by day."

United expect the 2018 World Cup winner to be on the plane to Australia.

But while most of his team-mates reported for pre-season duty on Monday, Pogba is away from United's Carrington training base with the permission of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - having been given time off after a hectic 16 months.

Pogba's future has been the subject of intense speculation for months. There were widespread reports of acrimony between him and former United manager Jose Mourinho, while the midfielder stated in March that Spanish giants Real Madrid were "a dream club for every player", though he did add that he was happy at Old Trafford.

Real and Italian champions Juventus have repeatedly been linked with Pogba, who is contracted to United until 2021.

Since rejoining from Juventus in 2016, Pogba has scored 31 goals in 135 matches and won the EFL Cup and FA Cup in 2016-17.

He was the only player outside of Liverpool and Manchester City to be named in the Professional Footballers' Association Team of the Year for 2018-19.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48887835

http://deadgoal..com/2019/07/liverpool-have-spoken-to-pepe-says.html
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by frankstanley(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Golden75:
From d moment we bought dis guy,I asked my friend pls what iz special abt d guy? to me he is an average player who iz overrated, very slow on ball,feel big to play dirty,brags for any small gud performance, unstable,unreliable, lack of focus ,disrespectful and causes dis unity.Man U benefit nothing from hinv.but problems Man U should pls accept any amount on dis guy pls,and let him go

http://deadgoal..com/2019/07/rumour-has-it-juventus-make-surprise.html
Re: Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola by Bigmikedagod(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ajibade123:
if this guy want to leave please let him leave is not that he even has enough talent self

anyway see how you can identify a top talent in an organization
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
u dey watch ball so which kain nonsense talk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup: South Africa Vs Uruguay (0 - 3) On Wednesday 16th June 2010 / Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 / Super Falcons Drawn Against Mali & Morocco At The Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.