Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance (48776 Views)

Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by bbbabes1: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
On Sunday, a celebratory event was held in his honour and from the videos that surfaced on social media, Ademola Adeleke's dancing video got people talking..

Reacting to the new video, Davido crowned his uncle the Nigerian Michael Jackson, noting that he had once acknowledged the Senator-elect in his song, ‘Owonikoko‘.
He wrote;

LATEST SENATOR IN TOWN!! SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE !! REMEMBER IN MY SONG OWONIKOKO ..

I SAID 'AND IF YOU DANCE LIKE JACKSON OMO E KO KAN MI O' THATS WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT!! GOD IS GOOD!! WATCH US TAKE OSUN BACK!! #ijobabasinarambo

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8BuuAREB9zg/WWTzPXs_TdI/AAAAAAAAVMU/Nr59RiwqFTEealX9jtSdZVNSdwU-uCiGQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170711_164422_486.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eCicYxZ-Fyc/WWTyijYCq1I/AAAAAAAAVMM/_lyJPLSSrdAZjzcpykTbEy98KJsZHAPdgCLcBGAs/s1600/davido%2B%25284%2529.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/check-out-davidos-reaction-to-his-uncle.html

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by auntysimbiat(f): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2017

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Evablizin(f): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok watch us take Osun back wow is Osun their former family business or the name of their former company?

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by NCAN911: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
He is no more your uncle ...he is now the uncle of looting, SCAM, awarding fake contracts, ... I stand on the Rock of Virgins and declare war on Looters... Deziani Madueke is now in our custody!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Only in yorubaland u will see a single family presides over a whole state for decades. Sarakis of kwara now Adelekes of Osun.
watch him here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcIEg_qxg4U

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Heartmender1: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by massinola(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
The way this man dey role his waist eeh, hope he won't use his senatorial constituency allocations to dance with all these slay mamas forgetting the drum beaters.
That Davido banana go fall on him if he tries rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Dotwillis1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by elog(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Senator dancing to "Fall"
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by wayaa007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm waiting for those people that will come and condemn the man and his family.

The Man won an election, he and his family have all right to celebrate

The man hasn't been arrested for looting or anything fraudulent.

Learn to be happy for other people's success

In the mean time, I'm relaxing

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by liftedhigh: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by juniior(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brat angry
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by NwaNimo1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Irresponsible genes..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by jeff1993: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
AFONJAS!!!!! .....,... Dancing with his Fat belle

Looking for the next place to Loot!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
mtcheww yeyebrities and notice me attitude.

I wan do ritual, I am finding some of the thing requested hard to find, so nairalander, any one who can help me get any of these item.

1) mensuration pad of a money

2) a blind and albino mosquito

3) an adult virgin dog

4) egg of a bat.

tanx in anticipation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by dasauce(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
angry
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by refreshrate: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg take it back from that non entity aregbe sef.
All these people beefing this obviously don't have family working in Osun state.

Amaechi the anti Christ is on channels TV talking blah blah blah ...generator mouth
APC is a disgrace

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

Anybody who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody who will tell somebody that knows the person that knows somebody really close to anybody that knows Davido

Should help me tell Davido

That he is an exuberant, illiterate asshole who hasn't understood that Osun state is not for the Adelekes.

If they want a state, they can create one for themselves on the Atlantic ocean.

Family of shame,
Jackson my butt!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by dasauce(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCAN911:
He no more your uncle ...is now the uncle of looting, SCAM, awarding fake contracts, ... I am stand on the Rock of Virgins and declare war on Looters... Deziani Madueke is now in our custody!
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Abfinest007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
they have forgotten about d dead brother now celebrating d one that alive. this is a lesson for all humans

42 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by thisnaijaguy: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
whu e epp ?
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by stilldoingokay(f): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
see dancing step cheneke

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by kittykollinxx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
see as death dey make maggot disrespect Michael Jackson. davido baba blue no fit cure your mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by maxiuc(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
E remain B-RED to start his own

Any way na way

Family wey get connec

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
So , pdp want to ta over osun state God will not grant them.... the wish.. cry cry
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by tiger28: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
That Senator is the life of ANY party i have ever been to. He is just a CONFIRMED JOLLY GOOD FELLOW! I so love his liveliness and how he relates to his nephews and their friends, typical Yankee Dude......leave am jorr!

21 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by hardywaltz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
E be like say the man dey dance wella...this one wey davido put him name for 2 songs! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / 8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Premature Ejaculation. Shades Half Minute Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.