Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! (6478 Views)

Stay Lace Front Wig In Place Firmly / I Need A Synthetic Lace Front Wig For The New Year / Ladies! Where Can I Buy A Beautiful (and Affordable) Lace Front Wig? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by asd123: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2012
You often see fashion magazines featuring fascinating models with beautiful hair in gorgeous shades of ebony, blonde and brown, but what many don't know is that most of these beautiful models aren't actually posing with their natural hair but rather they are wearing lace front wigs. You too can look as fascinating as these models with the addition of a lace front wig to your beauty arsenal. Lace front wigs are hair wigs made of real or synthetic hair designed to be worn for fashion aesthetic and stylistic reasons, or to hide alopecia or balding. These lace wigs are very popular among celebrities and models and the general public is catching on fast.

Lace front wigs are called this because they are constructed by sewing hair onto an invisible lace base that is custom cut perfectly to the wig wearer's hairline. These wigs are the most natural looking wigs on the market today. They are perfectly shaped and very light weight. When worn correctly, no-one will be able to tell that you are wearing a wig as these hair units boast an invisible hairline which gives off the appearance that the wig hair is actually growing from your scalp. lace front wigs really offer you a natural and original look which is why they are immensely popular, and if you are losing your hair, they offer an excellent hair replacement solution. In addition, unlike weaves, fusion, strand-by-strand, and many other popular hair extension methods that can damage your hair and natural hairline, lace front wigs are completely safe.

Another great feature of lace front wigs is that you can style them easily. Do you remember the popular lengthy curls of Jessica Simpson, or the silky straight look of Beyonce? These styles can be achieved with a lace front wig, as a matter of fact the styling possibilities are unlimited. You can truly get the hair that you have always desired. lace front wigs can also be worn under diverse weather conditions. You can even take a shower or go swimming with the wig on. Next to the fact that these hair units are virtually undetectable, their versatility and durability are key factors that make people fall for them.
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2012
if you believe that a lace front wig will make ANY woman look like a model then why dont you try with these beauties:

Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by Dabss(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2012
Lol
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by uzoo: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2012
hilarious
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by kemmeye: 3:44am On Feb 05, 2012
hahaha the girl in the second picture looks like a sausage
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by shylladear(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2012
lolz there are better pictures of people wearing lace wigs trust me
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by shylladear(f): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2012
here they are feed your eyes

Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by shylladear(f): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2012
here are pictures of lace wigs gone bad shocked

Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^since you also believe that a lace front wig can help ANYONE look like a model, please imagine the gals i posted with lace front wig, and tell me if they will look like model?!
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by shylladear(f): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
i dont think they have a lace front wig on i just think thats their natural hair and even if dey do have it on, its probably the fault of the person that fixed it or they themselves did not take proper care of it either way fixing a lace wig that suits your face can enhance a lady's beauty
Re: A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! by angelapeters: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
On the 15th May, I bought one lace front wigs from Winston, the wig is very nice,and Winston gave me the perfect service,and he also did discount for my order, he said when I placed order, I would get it during 48hours.l don not believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Confused Here: Need Help With O'tentika Lotion Info / Torley Nigeria Official Drink Sponsor Of The Men Fashion Week 2018 / �� 2020 Superb Black Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Stunning Bridal Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.