Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Got A Job With Oceanic Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job With Oceanic Bank (867 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by stevo78(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2007
Help me than God fellow nairalanders. I just got my appointment letter from Oceanic bank now. God that did my own will do for every one of us in Jesus Name. Just know that whatever u are going thru now is only a passing phase and it will soon come to an end. Just hold tight. Remeber, Yesterday was only a dream and tomorrow a vision but today's happines makes every yesterday a dream of joy and tomorrow a vision of hope. Thank you all.
Re: Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by sweetstjoy(f): 12:20pm On May 10, 2007
hi stevo,
im very happy for you.
i have an interview with them today and i know ive gotten the job, by his Grace which is sufficient for me, please how long did it take for your appointment letter to be ready please reply cos i need to know.
once again congrats
Re: Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by tegasite: 12:48pm On May 10, 2007
Congrats Steve78 for it is a very great achievement that everyone longs for. grin grin grin grin[img][/img]
Please post in your mobile so i can have a chat with you now.

[color=#550000]sweetest  I am expecting an invitation for an interview in the IT department of their head office in VI,  please post in your mobile so i can call you now. mine is  08035061640.

I need to know how they contacted you and which position you applied for, cheers girl shocked shocked[/color]
Re: Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by cyberpaul(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2007
congratulations!!! to god be the glory
Re: Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by shawn5ng(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2007
Hello,
Congrat!
I'v just written the test at oceanic bank and i put in for marketing. Pls do have idea of how this marketing stuff looks like.
thanks
Re: Got A Job With Oceanic Bank by stevo78(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2007
It takes less than 2 months after interview b4 u get ur appointment letter, dat is after passing medical test. Dont worry, d job is urs by God's grace.
My no is 08036186231

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Drilling Rep Skills Test: What's It About? / Oil Exploration & Production Company (vacancies For Experienced Personnel) / First Inland Bank Interview,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.