Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia (1147 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / Kia Owners Forum / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by Peasrif(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
I have 1.5 M. What factors wil help me decide b/w a brand new kia & a tokumbo toyota camry?
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by sholasho(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2010
@Poster.

The thread is kinda funny, But the truth is "The Choice is yours" Wanna drive a brand new car? Go for the KIA. or do otherwise.
Bon Chance ( Good Luck )
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by strangest(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2010
I may be wrong but I believe with 1.5m you can get a 2001 toyota camry, non accident-ed that you can confirm with the VIN, I have also read some thread that says that KIA RIO has a variety that comes with no airbag, beside my guy had an accident with his girl's KIA RIO and truly no airbag burst, makes me think that there maybe other loopholes in other KIA products, I will go for the Camry,
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
I'd rather buy a 10-year-old Toyota Camry, than a brand new Kia.

I don't like Japanese cars, but in a choice between the Camry and the tin-box, cheaply-built Korean car, my money would go on the Toyota.
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by Peasrif(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2010
So sienna wat other brand of car wud u advice dt I buy 4 dt price.
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by Peasrif(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2010
And guys thanks so much.
Re: Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia by strangest(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2010
, another issue that I have observed with the KIA product is availability of the spare parts, my guy was ONLY able to buy the radiator after the accident from the dealers, and yes it was very costly, kindah monopoly market,

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla S 2005 Smoke Problem / Camry 02 And Peugot 406 Whice One Is Better / Causes Of Car Engine Over Heating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.