Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa (26007 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by MediaNGN: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa, says he wants to win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations trophy in honour of late coach of the side, Stephen Keshi.

Keshi last won the AFCON title for Nigeria, leading the team to victory in the 2013 edition of the tournament in South Africa, and Musa was part of the squad.

Speaking with CAF online, Musa who was one of the only three players that won the 2013 AFCON, said Keshi was like a father to him.

Musa said:
“It was such a happy occasion when we won in 2013 and we said as a team then that there is no bigger honour than winning something for your country. Now, it is the same for us this year after missing out over the last two editions.

“If we win the title, I am going to dedicate it to the late Stephen Keshi because he was like a father to me. It’s not that easy losing someone so special to you and the memories I have left of him are like a motivator.

“There are so many lessons I draw from him as a person and as a coach and that is what always keep me going. We really miss him as players and as a country and we always pray for him. It would be an honour for us if we won this for him.

“We don’t fear anyone. For us, is just to take a game at a time, focus as a team and give our best. There is no easy team at this AFCON and we know if we are to win, it will come as a result of very hard work.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/i-want-to-win-afcon-for-stephen-keshi.html

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by MediaNGN: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by holllandis: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Keshi the big boss
The only thung I dislike about him was his bringing of some annoying players like Deji or whatever the Bleep is his nsme

20 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by 9jayes: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Stephen Keshi deserves dis year Ballon d'or. He's the best player in the league this season

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by SILVERLINES: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
We pray that ur dream be fulfilled

Looking at those squad u are going to encounter

Yesterday was luck

We pray the same luck be repeating itself
Till u achieved ur heart desires

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by koyeni(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Good
Happy Sunday everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
hmm...put more effort then
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by sweetyme001(f): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by wolesmile(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
I believe you.
But why not prove this by giving every match bonus, every gift and "dash" that comes with this tournament, even the medal given after the victory (it is assured, I believe), to his family.

But I know you won't.
Then don't bother telling us you are dedicating it to him....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Adeoludt(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Word
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by OffIcialklly: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2019
MediaNGN:
Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa, says he wants to win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations trophy in honour of late coach of the side, Stephen Keshi.

Keshi last won the AFCON title for Nigeria, leading the team to victory in the 2013 edition of the tournament in South Africa, and Musa was part of the squad.

Speaking with CAF online, Musa who was one of the only three players that won the 2013 AFCON, said Keshi was like a father to him.

Musa said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/i-want-to-win-afcon-for-stephen-keshi.html
Nice one from Musa!!
Let's do this boy's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by sexyboy193: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Good one. We all miss keshi. This Rorh doesn't have his quality. Happy Sunday everyone

1 Like

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Kindly win it first bro

1 Like

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Topmaike007(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Musa Fvck up with that one on one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by KfashionHubb: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Getting a job is good after graduation, but creating one for yourself is even sweeter.
Our president means business.
Earn a clean 8k or more daily selling from the comfort of your home .
Want to know more?
Link up in Whatsapp now, request to join group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by GentleMoney: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2019
RIP!!! Big BOSS..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by mascot87(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2019
By this time last week, them no let us hear word with COZA grin

11 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Better play and win it
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by omonla10(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
SILVERLINES:
We pray that ur dream be fulfilled

Looking at those squad u are going to encounter

Yesterday was luck

We pray the same luck be repeating itself
Till u achieved ur heart desires
how can u say yesterday was luck?.. That means u, finishing university or polytechnic was luck or getting where u are now is luck.. I strongly disagree bro.. The boys had a better team and put in some hardwork..
When last have we had 4 good wingers in the team at once

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Harrynight(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
angry
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Maket: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Can you escape Bafana bafana?

1 Like

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by heskeyw(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Please ooo, don't win it for anybody, win it for yourself. Haba naw. Remember when Kun Aguero said this, we knew what happened to Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by deefem81: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Dey do start to make mouth again. Letz wait and see
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
undecided
9jayes:
Stephen Keshi deserves dis year Ballon d'or. He's the best player in the league this season

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by lonelydora: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Musa, good job
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by timsucess(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Getting a job is good after graduation, but creating one for yourself is even sweeter.
Our president means business.
Earn a clean 8k or more daily selling from the comfort of your home .
Want to know more?
Link up in Whatsapp now, request to join group.
Interested
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by hucienda: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi

The Big Boss.

#Respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Christan2op:
[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by kenzysmith: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Guy una don start again una don win one match now una no go humble una self. When i watch south africa played and see hw organised and ruthless in conter attack and compose in front of goal i begin to wonder how on earth can we even hold them without them scoring, remeber egypt have a brillant goalkeeper and they played as a unit yet south africa beat them in front of a crowded stadium. In my own point of veiw south africa re favourite to progress to the semis.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Paper Names Kelechi Iheanacho ''Europe's Deadllest Striker'' / Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually / Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.