Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,421 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi (752 Views)

Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly / "My High School Crush Is Now Ugly" - Peruzzi / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by Beth2000: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2019
My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi

Peruzzi took to Twitter to give an update on how his high school crush turned out, after a recent meeting. According to the DMW act, his high school crush is now ‘ugly’ and he wonders what happened. Peruzzi tweeted; ‘My high sch crush so ugly now. After all the shakara that year.

See tweet: https://confirm9ja.com/my-high-school-crush-is-now-ugly-peruzzi/

Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by Truthwords: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
I understand grin
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
See life ehn... Person go hustle just because to meet the standards of a girl she's crushing on, when the money eventually comes, u see her as someone who no befit u again

1 Like

Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by Exempted: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Her guy is not complaing @Peruzzi......

Abi u still dey monkey 4her shocked
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by AntiWailer: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Little boy.

No sense.
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by Abfinest007(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
na money be fine bobo. make her beauty come alive with your money
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
I can relate to that most especially the once wey Don born pikin na so them go resemble...........
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by NeekolazWorld(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
These things happen alot. I remember most of the fine girls in doing shakara in my class in secondary school became really unattractive many years later and those ones that we called ugly became more beautiful.
My advice is not for guys to always rate a beautiful woman based on those initial physical appearance they see but based on their characters as that helps alot in knowing when a lady would be decent and look good especially when she finds the right man.

Back then I remember one very beautiful girl that was seriously crushing on me and she almost raped me one day because she wanted me to have sex with her. Not because am that handsome or a rich guy, but just because I was a guy that loved the jaye jaye enjoyment lifestyle and she was also feeling the way I flex and wanted to be my girlfriend by all means. She had a younger sister that always looked and dresses like a complete village girl but very quiet and focused.
Years later I heard of how this beautiful girl has been sleeping with different guys and when I happened to meet her again, I was so disgusted that such a very beautiful girl then could be this unattractive. But guess what, when I saw that her sister that was like village girl, she was super super amazing and over attractive because she is also a big girl now. I can go on and on about so many of such I have personally seen but that is not to say it happens to all beautiful girls. There are also many beautiful ones who still maintained their beauty up till today due to the fact that they composed themselves very well and ended up with the right man that got married to them and maintain them very well.

Truth be told, if you want your woman to look beautiful you have to support her in maintaining that beauty and am not talking about makeup beauty, but general beauty both inside and outside.
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by NeekolazWorld(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
I can relate to that most especially the once wey Don born pikin na so them go resemble...........

My brother in regards to that born pikin matter, I will disagree with you. I have met alot of ladies that became more beautiful after childbirth. I think it has to do with a girls body type and how she maintains her body.
Re: My High School Crush Is Now Ugly – Peruzzi by GuestLog: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Are you the famous Ayaya in Jos who specialize in knocking women uppandan? The same Ayaya who lost his soccer destiny because he lost his glory to women? Baba I hail o! Respect!

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele 'wears' Genevieve's Hot Bikini Body. Genevieve, Celebrities React / #bbnaija: Frodd Pictured Ironing Esther's Dress (photos) / Photo Of Toyin Aimakun-abraham And Her Denied Husband Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.