Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Canada "aduro Overseas" Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada "aduro Overseas" Process (6259 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / I / Canada 'chop Aduro' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by roscoe: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2010
Need information Please.

I am broke and desperate. I am in the land of "kokoyes" Planning to enter C with "ori olori" then go ahead to hands up. My fears, would they provide accomodation for me and feeding for me while they process work papers for me. How will I overcome the question " How u take enter our domot?"

Anyone in Canada who has gone thru this process pls post ur advice and email so we can chat on this. Thank you.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by Tstark(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
What exactly is the question here? You need to elaborate more so the Canadian folks can answer your question.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by roscoe: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thank u Tstark,

Well, I was tryn to code the thingy, I am currently stuck in latin america, I have a connect that can get me into canada nad says I can file asylum there. however, I would be left on my own once am in, I do not have money,(I was told canada would provide accomodationa and food for asylees). But what if they ask how I got in, identification, and what story would I tell them. Please I need help asap.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jookco(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2010
Bro I dey yankee I want enter too, but not desperate just that I like canada pass here, let me know if you get any info on how o enter from here
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ jookco, where exactly are you in houston?
@ op there two ways to je 'aduro' for canada. 1, you can claim for airport/border. 2, you can claim "aduro" after you enter. if u want claim for port of entry u go don arrange your story well well and one piece of ID. that shows the name you want dey use. your story must not contrandict. but if u enter b4 you claim. you can take your time  take to cook up some stories, then arrange all documents from nija but in the later you must have someone to arrange accomodation for you first.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by roscoe: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
@jookco No wahala
@Jonyjay, thank u, can u buzz me on [] I been get some private questions. thx again, I have till this week end. almost totally stranded now.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
I added you on msg
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by oyewolejos(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2010
For Person wey dey Yankee u fit arrange then go to Buffalo in New York then enter through that place. Immediately u use ori olori depart from the Yankee part of the border throw away the ori olori inside the restroom before u approach Canadian Immigration. Immediately they ask for your ID just raise your hand and surrender tell them dem Gangs dey pursue u for Yankee. Tell them u tell them u know wan join and they told u they gonna kill u and u have to run away from persecution. Abeg trash that ori olori before u get to the Canadian side of the border cos if they see ori olori with u na International Offence am talking from Experience, Just tell them u are from 9ja nad show them ur 9ja passport if they ask for it. Ori olori for Yankee immigration then Nigerian P for Canadian Immigration after u for don tell them say u wanna file for asylum. Dem go give u accomodation and bear ur feeeding cost pending the outcome of ur application. This also applies to the guy coming from Latin America. Abeg no let them 2 ID with u o na Identity theft and its a federal offence which can land u 10 years in a maximum prison. This is from experience.
One ID at a time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jookco(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
@oyewolejos Bro thank you so much for the info, I dey NY i read say the thing no dey easy as we think, person tell me say them sign new agreeement with yankee say person way from here dey enter no fit chop adoro unless you go manage enter cano first.

The I.D matter the only ID wey I get na my kpali pass we carry yankee visa inside , so i want know how i got take work, moreover i dey system here and am waiting for my paper verdict from immiga because i marry but I want enter there because of one business like that because guys we dey there dey do fine, so let me know how the thing firt work.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
jookco:

@oyewolejos Bro thank you so much for the info, I dey NY i read say the thing no dey easy as we think, person tell me say them sign new agreeement with yankee say person way from here dey enter no fit chop adoro unless you go manage enter cano first.

The I.D matter the only ID wey I get na my kpali pass we carry yankee visa inside , so i want know how i got take work, moreover i dey system here and am waiting for my paper verdict from immiga because i marry but I want enter there because of one business like that because guys we dey there dey do fine, so let me know how the thing firt work.

Bros if you have yankee visa on your pali expired or not, please please dont dare go to canada and claim refugee. life will be miserable for you over there. i lived 3 yrs in canada before i moved to houston. listen! listen!!
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by GoldCircle: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
abeg make una no vex o! Wetin be 'ori olori"? una fit code am sef make me too understand.

1 Like

Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by kadman(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
GoldCircle:

abeg make una no vex o! Wetin be 'ori olori"? una fit code am sef make me too understand.

E mean say you dey use another person wey resemble you. You no say Oyinbo no dey sabi person face

1 Like

Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jookco(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
@jonyjay bro thanks for your advice, wow but people say the place too fine and life is very much better there, I'm most discouraged now, you know as it take hard for yankee now, can you explain weting happen why you think say yankee better
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by notjustok: 2:10am On Oct 14, 2010
jookco:

@jonyjay bro thanks for your advice, wow but people say the place too fine and life is very much better there, I'm most discouraged now, you know as it take hard for yankee now, can you explain weting happen why you think say yankee better

Guy make i give u 1 small secret cana better for immigra level but i go advise u make u chill since u talk say u dey wait for out come from immigra why u no just chill make ur level comot n den u go enter cana with ur GC as normal person no try all moves oo make i tell u naaa well na from detroit border me cross ambersador bridge enter yankee with valid visa any way n ma guy me no think say e easy like that ooo , except say e get wetin u never talk for here becaus if u get case with immigra n u knw say ur level go soon pure i mean why u no chill cana no 2 sweet like that oo anyways na where ur men dey life go dey for u sha, i cap from experience
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by tasharry: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2010
tankx alot jonjay 4 helping guys on this tread. Pls e get wetin i wan ask i personal. Here is my email CHIGONNEJI@YAHOO.COM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by GoldCircle: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
kadman:

E mean say you dey use another person wey resemble you. You no say Oyinbo no dey sabi person face

Thanks! Now I stand better informed as an original Naijan!
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
jookco:

Bros no be say i dey discourage you make u no go cana oooo. but if u get only 24 hrs visa to yankee, my bros u go know how to arrange your self. no be say canada is that bad but no where llike yankee. only people wey move from yankee to canada na people wey come here with 'ori olori' or people wey get yawa for here. but if you are here legally even your visa don expire please arrange your self here. aduro should be the last option on your list.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by roscoe: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2010
For Person wey dey Yankee u fit arrange then go to Buffalo in New York then enter through that place. Immediately u use ori olori depart from the Yankee part of the border throw away the ori olori inside the restroom before u approach Canadian Immigration. Immediately they ask for your ID just raise your hand and surrender tell them dem Gangs dey pursue u for Yankee.

It seems if you are entering from a safe-zone u cannot apply at another safezone, + USA and Cana have Land-border Asylum agreement:

http://www.africafiles.org/article.asp?ID=21384
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by tasharry: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2010
@jonjay chairman pls can u post ur email add here or sent to my box @ CHIGONNEJI@YAHOO.COM, TAX ALOT.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
@tasharry.
sent you an email. but you can ask any question right here.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by tasharry: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
ok if a person come to canada on a visiting visa, how can he change his status? Tanx.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
Any other way you want to change your status beside marriage and aduro, you will have to leave canada, either u need study permit, work permit. you will be advised to go back to your home country, mexico or canada to apply for study or work permit.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by tasharry: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
I heard that u need to know ur woman for one year before getting married to her? And again how successful are they aduro seekers interns of granting them. Tanx so far.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by bomly(f): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hello,

Jonyjay can I get your email please? I just need to know about Life in Texas, I am new in the USA precently and thinking of visiting Texas soon.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
I put my email here for about 4 hours,   let me know if you got it. if not, put yours here, will get back to you.

HOUSTON IS CHEAP TO LIVE BUT NO JOBS!!!!!!
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by bomly(f): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2010
bomny@yahoo.com
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 2:54am On Oct 21, 2010
Sent u an email.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by tasharry: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
chigonneji@yahoo .
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by adexchamp(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
@jonyjay, pls write me on adeolu_adeoye2003@yahoo.com
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
jonyjay:

@ jookco, where exactly are you in houston?
@ op there two ways to je 'aduro' for canada. 1, you can claim for airport/border. 2, you can claim "aduro" after you enter. if u want claim for port of entry u go don arrange your story well well and one piece of ID. that shows the name you want dey use. your story must not contrandict. but if u enter b4 you claim. you can take your time  take to cook up some stories, then arrange all documents from nija but in the later you must have someone to arrange accomodation for you first.

@jonyjay,
Accept my salute, I need your advice and suggestions about my plans wey be say i wan to enter cana make i go settle there with my wife and baby but i no know the right way to do am because i intend to stay there parmanently. i beg you my brother make u give me your kind advice as i don see from your post say you be kind hearted person wey dey give good advice to his fellow nija people.
my intention na to get visiting visa for myself, my wife and our 1year old son to cana and I plan to chop aduro wen i enter, i don cook up the story way i go give. pls advice me my brother. Thanks.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by kenforum(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
roscoe:

Need information Please.

I am broke and desperate. I am in the land of "kokoyes" Planning to enter C with "ori olori" then go ahead to hands up. My fears, would they provide accomodation for me and feeding for me while they process work papers for me. How will I overcome the question " How u take enter our domot?"

Anyone in Canada who has gone thru this process pls post your advice and email so we can chat on this. Thank you.

Hello Roscoe.
Please may i know if you have succeeded in entering to Canada and if so,i wish to congratulate you on the breakthrough.However,please i will like to discuss something with you and if you do not mind,can you drop for me your phone number and email address to contact you as soon as possible.Here is my Email:kennwosu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suwailad(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is the best time to travel with 'aduro process' as naija is hot. There is a sure way you can get to canada sooner. email info@canadatravellink.info if you want to get involved.

(1) (2)

British Student Visa: Should I Apply Alone Or With My Wife (as Dependent?) / Italian Embassy Appointment Help / Nigerian Women Accounted For 8,000 UK Births In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.