Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Canada "aduro Overseas" Process - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada "aduro Overseas" Process (6322 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / I / Canada 'chop Aduro' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by DisGuy: 2:40am On Apr 19, 2011
iregen2:

@jonyjay,
Accept my salute, I need your advice and suggestions about my plans wey be say i wan to enter cana make i go settle there with my wife and baby but i no know the right way to do am because i intend to stay there parmanently. i beg you my brother make u give me your kind advice as i don see from your post say you be kind hearted person wey dey give good advice to his fellow nija people.
my intention na to get visiting visa for myself, my wife and our 1year old son to cana and I plan to chop aduro wen i enter, i don cook up the story way i go give. pls advice me my brother. Thanks.

triple wahala

how you wan take feed your wife and baby waiting for aduro?
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2011
iregen2:

@jonyjay,
Accept my salute, I need your advice and suggestions about my plans wey be say i wan to enter cana make i go settle there with my wife and baby but i no know the right way to do am because i intend to stay there parmanently. i beg you my brother make u give me your kind advice as i don see from your post say you be kind hearted person wey dey give good advice to his fellow nija people.
my intention na to get visiting visa for myself, my wife and our 1year old son to cana and I plan to chop aduro wen i enter, i don cook up the story way i go give. pls advice me my brother. Thanks.

Bruv, if you are able to get visiting visa for your family,
its not necessary you claim asylum on arrival,

Enter the country, get a job for yourself and your wife
and get your son into school. When you are settled,
you will mix with Nigerians there who will show you how
to extend your stay legally, thereby getting your PR and
when you wife gives birth, you could be on your way to
get your Canadian PP

SHALOM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by DisGuy: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2011
you think it's that easy to get a job especially with a visit visa for him and his wife?

do you know how much child care cost before the baby will be in school?

suxes50 when is your pastor going to Canada?
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2011
@suxes2005,
Thank you very much for your valuable advice, I thought as much, because somebody told me that I can get a job with a visiting visa 'but' its going to be difficult and the job would pay less because it going to be a part-time job. As per the Aduro stuff, he also told me that after i chop the aduro and file my application, even before the court hearing self that the govt will get me an accommodation and then i can get a job for the main time while i await the date for my court hearing. He added that i can get my wife pregnant immediately so that when she put to birth, automatically the baby becomes a citizen which will enable us get a quick stay. I am still thinking about it though,

@Dis Guy
Well, thanks also for your post,
As for your question about how i would manage to feed my family, I can manage as i would be supporting myself with a basic traveling allowance of $8k and moreso, I am aware that to get my boy to start school wouldn't be a problem because the government would support me immediately after i file my aduro application even without court hearing. That is what i would told, you can also correct me if i am wrong. Thanks once again
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2011
Dis Guy:

you think it's that easy to get a job especially with a visit visa for him and his wife?

do you know how much child care cost before the baby will be in school?

suxes50 when is your pastor going to Canada?

Well from people living there, they told me its easy to get
a part time job and anyone going to canada would do un-skilled
job for the first 1 yr provided you are not a contract traveller

My Pastor aint going to Canada for now, his wife who is the
principal applicant failed the IELTS test 2ce so i dunno wat to do now

iregen2:

@suxes2005,
Thank you very much for your valuable advice, I thought as much, because somebody told me that I can get a job with a visiting visa 'but' its going to be difficult and the job would pay less because it going to be a part-time job. As per the Aduro stuff, he also told me that after i chop the aduro and file my application, even before the court hearing self that the govt will get me an accommodation and then i can get a job for the main time while i await the date for my court hearing. He added that i can get my wife pregnant immediately so that when she put to birth, automatically the baby becomes a citizen which will enable us get a quick stay. I am still thinking about it though,

@Dis Guy
Well, thanks also for your post,
As for your question about how i would manage to feed my family, I can manage as i would be supporting myself with a basic traveling allowance of $8k and moreso, I am aware that to get my boy to start school wouldn't be a problem because the government would support me immediately after i file my aduro application even without court hearing. That is what i would told, you can also correct me if i am wrong. Thanks once again

Lol @ Automatic pregnancy,

Getting a job with a visit visa MIGHT be hard from what you
heard but from people who are there and even one is in 9ja now
getting a job aint that hard cos they use agents

Yeah, they will give you accomodation to stay and i dnt reli know
if u can work but i guess all will be okay b4 u go for your hearing!

SHALOM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2011
Check the below url, i will advice you enter
and apply for work permit, get your wife pregnant
and you could get your papers from there

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-eligible.asp#outside

SHALOM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2011
suxes2005:

Well from people living there, they told me its easy to get
a part time job and anyone going to canada would do un-skilled
job for the first 1 yr provided you are not a contract traveller

My Pastor aint going to Canada for now,  his wife who is the
principal applicant failed the IELTS test 2ce so i dunno wat to do now

Lol @ Automatic pregnancy,

Getting a job with a visit visa MIGHT be hard from what you
heard but from people who are there and even one is in 9ja now
getting a job aint that hard cos they use agents

Yeah, they will give you accomodation to stay and i dnt reli know
if u can work but i guess all will be okay b4 u go for your hearing!

SHALOM

suxes2005:

Check the below url, i will advice you enter
and apply for work permit, get your wife pregnant
and you could get your papers from there

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-eligible.asp#outside

SHALOM

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your comments and for the url, God bless you all
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by Delta007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Suxes:
How does one, raised in English speaking Nigeria, fail IELTS twice? The woman no go school?

@Iregen:
If you can afford a travel ticket for yourself, your wife and kid, then you are way bigger than this aduro stuff, that quite frankly, I do not advice anyone to go thru. If you have no special skills, do not waste your time relocating to the Western world otherwise you'd slave till you die. It's obvioue you have some decent cash flow in Nigeria; do not be f00led.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Delta007:

@Suxes:
How does one, raised in English speaking Nigeria, fail IELTS twice? The woman no go school?

@Iregen:
If you can afford a travel ticket for yourself, your wife and kid, then you are way bigger than this aduro stuff, that quite frankly, I do not advice anyone to go thru. If you have no special skills, do not waste your time relocating to the Western world otherwise you'd slave till you die. It's obvioue you have some decent cash flow in Nigeria; do not be f00led.

You know it was even General Test and not academic
So i guess i need ask her that question!

Thanks anyways,

SHALOM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by fireline: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
I have read the future by throwing the bones and I see your future.
You will be arrested and thrown into American prison where you will find no friends.
You will be beaten and r-aped by gangs and made into their cell slave.
Your wife will have no support or place to live and will sell her body to white men for food.
Your child will recieve no school and will become area boy begging for sweets.
This is your true future if you try to go to Canada as an illegal.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
fireline:

You will be arrested and thrown into American prison where you will find no friends.
Your wife will have no support or place to live and will sell her body to white men for food.

@fireline

As your name implies, you truely belong to fire 'H-ELL',
First and foremost, go and read my post very well. I only ask for advice and suggestions, I did not ask for such evil wishes or evil prophesy from anybody. The people that have been commenting on my post read it and understood what was written. Moreover, I didn’t make it a must that YOU that is possessed by an unclean evil spirit should comment. Well, I understand your problems. May you and your entire family d.ie and go burn in H-ELL,

MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Are you righteous? Are you free of sins? Have you ever committed sin in the past? Or do you guarantee yourself that you will never sin? If yes is your answer, then May the good Lord bless and save your soul! BUT I can assure you one thing; we human beings were born sinners and thou shall not claim righteousness before God because no man is righteous. Therefore, since you have proclaim your righteousness today, may you never sin or offend a soul because the day you venture into doing any wrong, knowingly or unknowingly, that day will be your LAST and your tongue will be uprooted from your dirty mouth and you will suffer and die in pains.

I have seen worse people like you in my life, its not a surprise to me that a human being could wish his fellow man such evil, But one thing is for sure, you are not God and you are not better than those people that have commented positively on my post…

I am a business person, I have made money in business and I have loss so much money too to people like who in the name of God have almost reap me off all my hard earned money which eventually led to my decision of trying to leave the country.

May all your evil and satanic wish continue to hunt you throughout the days of your evil life until you d.ie and go burn in the deepest PART OF h-ell,
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
fireline:

My fellow nairalanders, you people should be very careful because there are so many vanpires here on nairaland.com. Such one of them is this so called 'FIRELINE' who has never in his entire life wish anybody good or post any relevant/sensible comments here on nairaland.com.

I took my time to investigate him after i got an evil comment from him today and i found out that he, 'fireline' as the name imply is a cultist and i am very sure that it is the blood of the innocent people which he has shed that is disturbing him and making him go mad at everybody he come in contact with. and I am not the only person he has arogantly insulted.

Look at what i discovered after i checked his profile and went through all his old and new posts on nairaland.com,

I copied the below post belonging to FIRELINE after i went through his profile. you can confirm it from this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=562595.msg7301411#msg7301411 titled; CULTS- NIGERIA

Patamata Patamata, siege no siege, ruff sea no matter for it is said in the days of the one eye god when men were men and queens were given to does who deserved in the days of bankana the bucher,erik the red,true person germania,rising angel cameleon and aro terminator vigilante (wodorido)may we continue to usew the borns of the bucaneers to beat our drums and the skulls of the to drink out brew./This is aro bin laden aka terrorist on board SMP,SDMP sail ooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn??

All victorious kings shouldn't come up here exposing themselves to the bastards , bastardos and the so called civilians . SVC is not for small boys . If to sey SVC na for small boyz i 4 no join am ohhhhhhhhhhhhh . Every bagga remember your principle and don't 4get 2 practice your beliefs . I dof my helmet 2 all sailing vees on board the Viking ship and we shall continue 2 loot , brew , and merry . As 4 the bastards and their fellows make una no come up here just dey scatter yern b/cos we no go spear una oh . Sail on all sailing vees and pls lets not come up here and discuss what we should discuss in secret b/cuz wether we like am na still Secret e go be . AGIDI WAI WAI WAI , BURTU WHY Alwayz remember that we shall alwayz use the bones of the BAN boys to hit our drums and the skulls of the AYES to drink our brew .

aro mates we must be conscious of d fact dat we are kings and so therefore we do not compete with mere lords or dogs,because they still have masters over them which we are.Let us sail tight and in unity.Laqua soji.this is death deportago 4rumk pantalina marine.Elukato Evicato.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by omega25red(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoldCircle:

Thanks! Now I stand better informed as an original Naijan!
una no even realise say them don catch una see this person^^ wey call himself "original Naijan" na immigration officer

which naija person dey say "naijan" or which real naija person wey dey travel section dey ask wetin ori olori be? you all have been compromised
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
@omega25red
I have checked him, he is not an immigration officer. He is just another fellow nairalander, and nothing more and let me tell you something it is not all nigerians that understand the yoruba language. It has to do with the tribe you'r from and how mixed up you are with people. Secondly the idea of pointing out that he spelt naija as 'naijan', that is not an issue and that does not make him a foreigner because its not every nigerian that can really write in pigen or broken english, and also remember that every tribe, state, or region in nigeria has a different way of speaking our pigen language. it depends, like the worri people has their own way of speaking pegin, portacourt people and the calabas also. Therefore, in my own opinion he is a nigerian and he is not an immigration too.
Thanks for the caution, and its good to always note such people anyways in case to aviod leaking out some of our info to the wrong people.
God bless you all,
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2011
omega25red:

una no even realise say them don catch una see this person^^ wey call himself "original Naijan" na immigration officer

which naija person dey say "naijan" or which real naija person wey dey travel section dey ask wetin ori olori be? you all have been compromised

Nice caution there bruv. You do well

SHALOM
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
@iregen2 i will post some details here as soon as am less busy. you don get visiting? did you get the visa with your real name? did you get the visa as married? answer these question before i can proceed sir.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
jonyjay:

@iregen2 i will post some details here as soon as am less busy. you don get visiting? did you get the visa with your real name? did you get the visa as married? answer these question before i can proceed sir.

@jonyjay
My answers to your question,
I have not gotten the visa yet, but i am in the process. I am using my real name and I filled my marital status as MARRIED. My ecowas P has a couple of visas in it, i.e India, china, SA, and singapore. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thank you very much and God bless you all,
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by jonyjay(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bros, e go dey litle hard for you to chop "aduro ooo". if you claim aduro when you enter cana. on your hearing day, dem go pull your visa application from canada embassy in nija. if you could take you time to apply for visiting visa that means your life is not really in danger.but everything depend on your story. the main point you can claim is that an agent get the visa for you while you are hiding for your life. once you claim aduro them go first give each of you $1200 or more depend on medical condition you claim.then every month is about $550 if you volunteer additional $100. am talking about 5yrs ago. i dont really know how it works now.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2011
jonyjay:

Bros, e go dey litle hard for you to chop "aduro ooo". if you claim aduro when you enter cana. on your hearing day, dem go pull your visa application from canada embassy in nija. if you could take you time to apply for visiting visa that means your life is not really in danger.but everything depend on your story. the main point you can claim is that an agent get the visa for you while you are hiding for your life. once you claim aduro them go first give each of you $1200 or more depend on medical condition you claim.then every month is about $550 if you volunteer additional $100. am talking about 5yrs ago. i dont really know how it works now.

@jonyjay
I thank you very much for your most valuable comment,
My brother, you did not emphasize on the reasons why you asked whether I am using my real name and marital status. Would there be any problem if i use my real stuffs for processing the V? And also, if there is any other better way of choping aduro please advice. Or if the visiting V is going to complicate issues for me when choping aduro, kindly suggest any other means of doing it, Thanks once again and God bless you all.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by fireline: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
iregen2
What gives you the right to go claim aduro?
That process is for people suffering real persicution like Libia! angry
For every idle person who makes false claims this way some person will DIE in real pain and starvation.
If you follow this false path the spirits of the dead whose place you took will follow you to make your life full of pain & suffering.
You cannot escape this fate!
Thunder fire and the AXE! follow you if you seek false aduro!
This is your true future
I have seen it in the picture seen in the bones.
The bones I use were passed to me from my grand father who cut the from the hands of a white man.
They allways see the truth.
Your future is short and full of pain, your wife will be a slave to white men and you child will beg on the streets for scraps to eat.
Tell your wife where youy path will lead her.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
@fireline

You are already in H-ell because it is the spirits of those innocent people that you have killed that is worrying you and making go crazy. Let me advice you, first go try and convince your fellow cult members to renouce, confess and change from your evil ways of killings. Secondly, after that then Kill yourself so that there will be no more chances of you killing people. See, let me tell you, I know that you are one frustrated lunatic, maybe a university drop out whose life is useless due to so many evil pasts. Go beg God for forgiveness and stop committing more, Beefing go kill u.
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by iregen2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
@fireline

I will never reply to your post again because of the following reasons,
1. You are a cultist.
2. You sold your soul to the devil.
3. The devil has taken the good spirit given to you by God and replaced it with EVIL spirit.
4. The devil has collected your life, your future and your soul.
5. You have no life, no future, no hope and no soul.
6. You as a satanic agent, what does anybody expect of you? (its all your evil activities which the devil has mandated for you).
7. I never expected you to come out here and show love to people or use nice words because you belong to the devil.
8. What about the people you have killed so far? Do you see them in your dreams? Are they all trying to strangle you?
9. You talk about bones all the time, is that the name given to you by the devil? Please turn to God and confess maybe you still have the chance.
10. My decision to chop aduro is not a problem to the world, but it is your problem because you are a confused lunatic, a frustrated killer, an hopeless cultist, a Jobless taut, and jealous of a person you have not even met,
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by usewisdom: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
I can't stop laughing Ooooo!!!!!! Water coming out from my nose Oooooo!
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by damola1: 4:11am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^ chuckles,
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
iregen2:

@fireline

I will never reply to your post again because of the following reasons,
1. You are a cultist.
2. You sold your soul to the devil.
3. The devil has taken the good spirit given to you by God and replaced it with EVIL spirit.
4. The devil has collected your life, your future and your soul.
5. You have no life, no future, no hope and no soul.
6. You as a satanic agent, what does anybody expect of you? (its all your evil activities which the devil has mandated for you).
7. I never expected you to come out here and show love to people or use nice words because you belong to the devil.
8. What about the people you have killed so far? Do you see them in your dreams? Are they all trying to strangle you?
9. You talk about bones all the time, is that the name given to you by the devil? Please turn to God and confess maybe you still have the chance.
10. My decision to chop aduro is not a problem to the world, but it is your problem because you are a confused lunatic, a frustrated killer, an hopeless cultist, a Jobless taut, and jealous of a person you have not even met,
LMAO,una no go kill person 4 nairaland
Re: Canada "aduro Overseas" Process by suxes2005(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
Heehehehe anytime i remember this stuff i do
laugh all alone, anyways, let's continue the topic
jawe

SHALOM

(1) (2)

Abuja - Things To Do / Do You Stop To Help Victims Involved In Road Traffic Accidents? BE HONEST. / From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.