Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Delivering Effective Unionism : My Account On Yusuf Ismail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delivering Effective Unionism : My Account On Yusuf Ismail (193 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics / Kogi Govt Bans Unionism In State-owned Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivering Effective Unionism : My Account On Yusuf Ismail by Laspotect247(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
*Delivering Effective unionism* : my account on *Yusuf Ismail* [b][/b](leading presidential aspirant)

Written by *@omobabaijebu101* on Twitter.

*Greatest Nigeria students!! Articulate Laspotians!!*

It's no longer a news that my brother,  The symbol of hope is no longer in the race of the top most seat of the union, it's within my right as a student of this great institution to search for credible candidate, which I feel has the interest of students at heart, the search went four couple of days, and after declaration of position by various candidate, my brother *Yusuf Ismail* happens to be the best man for the job.

In this piece, I will take us around on the achievement and what the *Yusuf Ismail* administration is all about, it's benefit to Laspotians and a need for us to support him.

Within our school, *Yusuf Ismail* has been useful to his department, faculty and the entire school, in the year 2016/2017 he was the Vice President for the department of food technology, his immense contribution to the development are there for record purposes, little wonder he enjoys the support of all members of the department.

In terms of leadership he has shown to be distinctive during his time at UTIVA in 2017 where he served as the team lead, with the help of God he has been able to deliver in every capacity of leadership he finds himself, this is divinely given and I believe he will reciprocate such when he's elected as the president of the student union government.

He was a volunteer member at the Lagos Digital Summit, 2018 and Marketting Edge Summit 2019 coupled with his role as the social media manager for let's learn Africa, this is to tell you how digital our school will be, the social media presence, using this mediums to increase the finance of our institution.

The *Yusuf Ismail* administration will be an all inclusive one, where every one's opinions count, he's youthful, unique, smart, faithful and has a great understanding on how the union government is runned.

His intellectual capacity and his mode of addressing issue is top notch, very responsive and responsible in discharging his duties, what more do you need of a president, *Yusuf Ismail* is a 7 in 1 package that all Laspotians must embrace, support and vote him in the next election.

A *Yusuf Ismail* administration will bring about stiff competition with other schools who will be trying to emulate his style of governance, Laspotians will be proud of his administration and will be great full to God for giving us the kind of leader we have.

I have a great faith in him that he will perform beyond expectations and I'm calling on fellow students to also look at the choices before us, put them on a scale of preference and see what I'm saying about his candidature, let's come out en mass to support him and vote him on election day.

I remain *Omobabaijebu*.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Bsc In Computer Science At UNICAF University- How To Apply / FUTO Postpones Post-utme/de Aptitude Test For 2019/2020 / Nigerian Breweries Job Opportunity: Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.