Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) (1404 Views)

I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Permit me to congratulate our dear super eagles for taming the indomitable lions of Cameroon.
It is no longer a coincidence that the national team Jersey has a particular one that brings more good luck than the other. You may think this is superstitious but I have noticed that our football national team especially the super eagles usually live below expectation when donning the away Jersey,lets trace the history from the last world cup, the only time we won at the last world cup was against Iceland and that was with the home jersey(finest national Jersey in the world). We shine better with that Jersey while there is always a lacklustre performance with the away Jersey.
Who else has noticed this?

cc: Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
Seun
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan

Re: The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by otipoju(m): 4:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Will they listen. The jersey is dark and dampens their spirit compared to the white one that gingers them for its beauty.
Re: The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by jadeliyi(m): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2019
i hate seeing that fucking jersey
Re: The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by Beadex1(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
I have observed this too, there is something significant about this particular (Draked) ...green jersey
Re: The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by Arsenalholic(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol. Just the way Arsenal's third jersey was condemned for being a "curse" last season.

Oh God, why am I always supporting teams that like to attribute their own fallings to a particular "jersey curse"?

Re: The Nigeria Away Green Jersey (myth Or Fact) by chukwunedum150(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
I notice am

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Chukwueze Finds New Club / Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce / Corruption In Africa Soccer Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.