Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? (2512 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2010
I have a friend who has a problem. He has been married for 15 years. All his life he has been an "ikebe man".
He is and has always been into women with the biggest behinds. Anyway not surprisingly he married a woman with all the endowments he liked.
Unfortunately for him, she now has a medical condition that has forced her to loose all the "endowments". Any attempt to regain the endowments will almost certainly put her life in jeopardy.

The simple solution for him would be to get a girl friend outside with the requisite ikebe, but this would mean "hotel runs" which he hates. He lives in a big house and wants to accommodate an ikebe in a part of the house. He has no interest in marrying this new ikebe or anything romantic like that. Just provide accommodation and have regular booty calls.

The problem is, even though his wife knows him and knows that he is not interested in anything other than booty calls with the new ikebe, she opposes the idea of having any other woman to begin with and certainly not in"her house" as she calls it. His wife has been aware of his preferences from the day they met and she knows that for him huge ikebe is an article of faith. By the way they have 3 children.

He and I both agreed that his wife is being unreasonable and cannot expect him to remain ikebeless for the rest of his life, even though what happened was not her fault. He wants to go ahead and install the ikebe regardless of his wife's objections.
I have told him to get people (family members etc) to try and get her to see sense first, if she still does not reason with him then he can go ahead and bring the "iya apati" (this is what we used to call these kinds of women). After all it's just a booty call.

Please was my advise correct?
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2010
One sentence for the both of you: You and him are both idiots! You both give men a bad NAME!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2010
johndoe200:

I have told him to get people (family members etc) to try and get her to see sense first, if she still does not reason with him then he can go ahead and bring the "iya apati" (this is what we used to call these kinds of women). After all it's just a booty call.

All I can say - you're an absolute sleaze bag!
angry

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2010
At Poster: There is no doubt you and your friend are totally mentally deranged. I want to weep with rage for the woman, for having a man like you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by sms4health: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2010
To be tactful - Yes, you and him are both unreasonable.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by FELIX30(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
Supposing its ur friend dat suffered d same faith (say hv d size of his manhood reduced) and d wife is saying she needs a boyfriend 2 get satisfaction, wat will be ur advise 2 ur friend? Both of u needs ur heads 2 be examined!!!
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by xxcarolxx(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2010
You both need a slap, No he is not been reasonable,
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2010
I have been surprised at the comments here, what is the guy supposed to do? So long as the wife knows that he does not want to marry anyone else, I don't see the problem.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by xxcarolxx(f): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
You don't see what the problem is with him shagging some other woman? If he wants to shag someone else then also allow his wife to shag some other man and see if he will like that idea,

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by breathless(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Poster, You should know better that marriage is more than booty call. If the table where to turn around for you or your friend, how would you feel. Bros, you have ended up stirring insults on th male folks. Pls tell your friend and yourself that marriage and life is worth more than all the booty in this world put together. Help him keep his marriage and not otherwise.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:07am On Oct 11, 2010
breathless:

Poster, You should know better that marriage is more than booty call. If the table where to turn around for you or your friend, how would you feel. Bros, you have ended up stirring insults on th male folks. Pls tell your friend and yourself that marriage and life is worth more than all the booty in this world put together. Help him keep his marriage and not otherwise.

There is no one who wants to break up a marriage. We are talking about what happens when you NEED something and can't get it at home. I had hoped that there would be some adults here, who had enough experience of life to appreciate that there are many accommodations made in many many marriages by both partners to make their stay on earth bearable.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2010
@poster
i understand completely what you mean because satisfaction and needs are very important in ANY union. i am just wondering if, after 15yrs, this is not just an excuse to get some extra booty.as she considered getting booty implant to regain whats he once had and the benefit of their marriage?!

although the guy is an "ikebe man" and will need someday or another to get his "medicine", he has to understand that his wife doesnt agree with the idea of A) cheating or B) bringing her to your home. he should sit his wifey down and communicate to see what is HER input on the matter and what she think they must do to solve this issue. she knew her hubby was an ikebe addict before they met so i am sure she will understand rather than starving him se-xually of his goodies.

i think that bringing some skank to live with y'all under your family roof is DEFINITELY a bad idea and NOT a good example for the kids, which you all seem to have forgotten about. how do you intend to explain who she is and what her purpose is to them?
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i understand completely what you mean because satisfaction and needs are very important in ANY union. i am just wondering if, after 15yrs, this is not just an excuse to get some extra booty.as she considered getting booty implant to regain whats he once had and the benefit of their marriage?!

although the guy is an "ikebe man" and will need someday or another to get his "medicine", he has to understand that his wife doesnt agree with the idea of A) cheating or B) bringing her to your home. he should sit his wifey down and communicate to see what is HER input on the matter and what she think they must do to solve this issue. she knew her hubby was an ikebe addict before they met so i am sure she will understand rather than starving him se-xually of his goodies.

i think that bringing some skank to live with y'all under your family roof is DEFINITELY a bad idea and NOT a good example for the kids, which you all seem to have forgotten about. how do you intend to explain who she is and what her purpose is to them?

You never cease to amaze me Mr. BJ!

Are you actually encouraging him (indirectly) to have an affair because his wife doesn't have a bige 'ikebe' anymore    undecided

Those are all the things that are wrong with this world. People are just selfish and refuse to think of how their actions affect other people! So if he doesn't have a big 'ikebe' he'll die? Make me understand because I'm, a bit lost here!  undecided
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^you must  have misunderstood me completely as i will NEVER encourage anyone into cheating.
where did you get that impression?!

cheating is NOT the solution but having some gal on the side (that wifey knows/"accepts"/understands) is not out of the question either. its only called cheating when your partner doesnt know that you are creeping.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^you must have misunderstood me completely as i will NEVER encourage anyone into cheating.
where did you get that impression?!

cheating is NOT the solution but having some gal on the side (that wifey knows/"accepts"/understands) is not out of the question either. its only called [b]cheating when your partner doesnt know that you are creeping.[/b]

You can try to coin it anyway you want, but once you are sleeping with anybody who isn't your spouse, with or without h/her knowledge, it's cheating!

What part of 'for better for worse' do you not understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^^well, i guess we have different views on the matter, as usual lol!
"for better or worse" should ALSO apply to the fact that this woman knowingly married an "ikebe freak" and understood that this was his "medicine".
are you suggesting that this guy should now live as a zombie just because his wifey is lacking?! thats not the way to live life,is it?!
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^well, i guess we have different views on the matter, as usual lol!
"for better or worse" should ALSO apply to the fact that this woman knowingly married an "ikebe freak" and understood that this was his "medicine".
are you suggesting that this guy should now live as a zombie just because his wifey is lacking?! thats not the way to live life,is it?!

Pardon me, I forgot who I was talking to . . . you and your 'if-it's-broken-throw-it-away' approach to marriage! Nothing do you sha . .

I wonder what you will suggest if the tables were turned . . . is the woman allowed to have an affair too  undecided
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^if i became impotent, do you think i would heartless into suggesting that my wife shuts her coochie tight?!
impotent is even too much, if i cannot se-xually satisfy my wife(and i have tried everything in my power to please her) then i would allow her to go and get her groove on wherever she may find her happiness WITH MY BLESSING!

expecting her to lack because of my inabilities is definitely NOT part of my way of thinking.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Romeo4real(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
One sentence for the both of you: You and him are both idiots! You both give men a bad NAME!
Tick!

All I can say - you're an absolute sleaze bag!
Tick!

There is no doubt you and your friend are totally mentally deranged. I want to weep with rage for the woman, for having a man like you.
Tick!

Yes, you and him are both unreasonable.
Tick!

You both need a slap
Tick!

@Johndoe - Not only are all the above correct, the fact that you did not see it coming, or even understand the idiocy of what you posted makes you an excellent candidate for indefinite confinement on the grounds of acute mental instability. Inc your friend.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
you are both hopeless,

women , soryy !
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^if i became impotent, do you think i would heartless into suggesting that my wife shuts her coochie tight?!
impotent is even too much, if i cannot se-xually satisfy my wife(and i have tried everything in my power to please her) then i would allow her to go and get her groove on wherever she may find her happiness WITH MY BLESSING!

expecting her to lack because of my inabilities is definitely NOT part of my way of thinking.

shocked  shocked  shocked

ok seriously, now I have to ask . . .  are you by any chance single     wink  wink  wink That's me flirting with you . . .  cheesy

But then again you miss the point . . . the woman is not completely unable to have sex, she just lost her big 'ikebe'. Or isn't that what the poster said undecided
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
johndoe200:

I have a friend who has a problem. He has been married for 15 years. All his life he has been an "ikebe man".
He is and has always been into women with the biggest behinds. Anyway not surprisingly he married a woman with all the endowments he liked.
Unfortunately for him, she now has a medical condition that has forced her to loose all the "endowments". Any attempt to regain the endowments will almost certainly put her life in jeopardy.

The simple solution for him would be to get a girl friend outside with the requisite ikebe, but this would mean "hotel runs" which he hates. He lives in a big house and wants to accommodate an ikebe in a part of the house. He has no interest in marrying this new ikebe or anything romantic like that. Just provide accommodation and have regular booty calls.

The problem is, even though his wife knows him and knows that he is not interested in anything other than booty calls with the new ikebe, she opposes the idea of having any other woman to begin with and certainly not in"her house" as she calls it. His wife has been aware of his preferences from the day they met and she knows that for him huge ikebe is an article of faith. By the way they have 3 children.

He and I both agreed that his wife is being unreasonable and cannot expect him to remain ikebeless for the rest of his life, even though what happened was not her fault. He wants to go ahead and install the ikebe regardless of his wife's objections.

im curious,what precisely is the special medical condition that made her loose her most prized and coveted assest,according to her husband 
A  woman have lived with u for 15 yrs,bore u 3 kids and all he still see in her is an Ikebe?
cheei,we women dey collect shtye chop from men.  angry cos if your friends plan actually work,na anoda woman go agree come siddon for another woman house as ikebe-call sad Olorun maje !
Your friend is veryyyyy very selfish and callous.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
johndoe200:

T here, who had enough experience of life to appreciate that there are many accommodations made in many many marriages by both partners to make their stay on earth bearable.
This is a word neither u nor ur friend shld ever use.
Accomodation indeed,talk of double standards and hypocrisy !
If ur friend or u really know the meaning of that word then pls use it for once.
Let him make accomodations now for the wife.she has been making all the sacrifices for 15 years till her poor Ikebe deflated . . .and all shes getting is this?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked
ok seriously, now I have to ask . . .  are you by any chance single     wink  wink  wink That's me flirting with you . . .  cheesy

But then again you miss the point . . . the woman is not completely unable to have intimacy, she just lost her big 'ikebe'. Or isn't that what the poster said    undecided

no unfortunately (or should i say fortunately) not single, just very open minded in the bedroom.

the point that you are missing is that she wont be able to SATISFY her man who she knows is driven by backside. what would be the point of even getting busy with your man if you knew fully well that nothing you did could satisfy him?!
just as horrible as having se-x with these dead women (the ones who dont say a word and are as stiff as a board)
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
What happened to loving someone's person and NOT the body. When you have esx, it's not just about the satifaction you derive but the love you get to express!

Just becos he was attracted by her big ikebe doesn't mean he married her for it. People date big ikebes all their lives and then end up falling in love with and marrying small ikebes! If you truly truly love your wife, the size of he ikebe won't matter when you hold her in your arms!
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Meanwhile I can't believe you are turning me down. I'm quite a catch you know wink
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

What happened to loving someone's person and NOT the body. When you have esx, it's not just about the satifaction you derive but the love you get to express!

love can conquer all as they say but, when it comes to se-xual satisfaction, after a few weeks without his "drug", this guy would be a living time bomb. that ikebe IS part of the reason that he loves that gal, as a whole. . . . . . . . .  along with many other reasons. depriving him of this and expecting him to function right and be the same person is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

when that badonkadonk disappeared, that love didnt vanish but simply that this man wont be fully satisfied (in that department). eventually, this will affect their relationship and thats the reason he is looking for a solution to this problem before its too late. expecting him to pretend that everything is ok when its clearly not is immature.

Just becos he was attracted by her big ikebe doesn't mean he married her for it. People date big ikebes all their lives and then end up falling in love with and marrying small ikebes! If you truly truly love your wife, the size of he ikebe won't matter when you hold her in your arms!

how are you so sure that he didnt marry her for it?! or that a man marrying a small ikebe woman isnt seriously lacking in his life due to it?!
in this 9ja where people marry for the wrong reasons, that hypnotizing ikebe could have been part of the reason for their union.

as the poster clearly stated:
His wife has been aware of his preferences from the day they met and she knows that for him huge ikebe is an article of faith

in 9ja many people accept their spouse, however they may finally end up not using their brains to try and fix the problem at hand: 
- from prince charming to physical and emotional abuser: till death do us part!
- from athletic super fit energetic guy to pot-belly couch potato: till death do us part!
- from the sweetest caring warm helpful guy to a meanest cold self centered bast-ard: till death do us part!
- from being a happy, full of joy wife/mother to being a sad, lonely and miserable individual: till death do us part!

i guess whatever rocks each and everyone of us boat.

Ujujoan:

Meanwhile I can't believe you are turning me down. I'm quite a catch you know    wink

lol no i didnt, i think that you are a great woman and would make any "normal" man happy.
as fantastic as you may be, even if we lived in the same country and were both single and attracted to each other: A) as open minded as i am and as "restricted" as you are, i dont think you would last a week with me B) our views on successful relationship are complete opposite.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 12, 2010
i know a guy who married the Big Ikebe, no kidding
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 2:32am On Oct 12, 2010
ifyalways:

im curious,what precisely is the special medical condition that made her loose her most prized and coveted assest,according to her husband 
A  woman have lived with u for 15 yrs,bore u 3 kids and all he still see in her is an [b]Ikebe?[/b]
cheei,we women dey collect shtye chop from men.  angry cos if your friends plan actually work,na anoda woman go agree come siddon for another woman house as ikebe-call sad Olorun maje !
Your friend is veryyyyy very selfish and callous.

No, this is not how he sees her, we are not talking of divorce or leaving the marriage or anything that would endanger the home. Just "booty calls". As for the other woman, yes she will come and provide "booty". They are easy to get and very available.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

It seems that a lot of young women still cannot understand that for men sex and love are not neccesary intertwined. In other words a man can love a woman, make love to her and still wanna f.u.ck. someone else. Really it's the kind of thinking that I expect from a very young girl.

He loves his wife and that will not change no matter the number of booty calls he makes. Having said that men must have their fun and in his case it is booty calls.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 2:48am On Oct 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
he should sit his wifey down and communicate to see what is HER input on the matter and what she think they must do to solve this issue. she knew her hubby was an ikebe addict before they met so i am sure she will understand rather than starving him se-xually of his goodies.

Might be a good idea, will put it to him.

MRbrownJAY:

He will have to find something to use as a cover, really did not go into this with him but I see what you mean.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Lime To Avoid Pregnancy. Is This True? / Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) / On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.