Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement (2501 Views)

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by mimiy05: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
So yesterday, I came across a news on popular doctor Bright Echefu who lost his pregnant wife less than four months ago and recently engaged his wife's friend, former queen of aso rock, Esu Florence.
A lot of people heaved insults on him for not respecting the memory of his wife by waiting for at least six months or a year before getting engaged to another woman who incidentally is a staff of his and was a friend to his late wife.
Dr Echefu has come out to justify his actions saying he engaged the girl because she is the only one he trusts to take care of his two children. Now this is a girl rumored to be a top class abuja runs babe who is always clubbing and partying. How can this type of woman take care of not one but two children?
This leaves one thinking they had something to do with his wife's death or the man is under some sort of calabar juju(no offence to the calabar people in the house)
please read the full story for yourselves and share your opinions.
http://naijanewsmetro.com/instagram-drama-as-former-beauty-queens-boo-comes-online-to-defend-why-he-engaged-her
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by pweetychyka(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
HIS CHOICE
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by aycorporat(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
God that sees the inner heart of man will make every intention revealed to the open. Olorun atijo lo n pe mu eniyan, ti isinyi nlo Aeroplane. (The God of the ancient days allows his mill of justice to grind slowly, now the justice mill grinds faster! He will make every intentions known )

1 Like

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. Let me say what they will say if he had died and his wife got engaged to his best friend 4 months later.

he must have planned with the wife's friend to kill his wife. Evil man. Burn him at the stake.

3 Likes

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by TooNoisy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmn, engaged to his late wife's friend just four months after she passed? The guy no try at all.

It's his life but his judgement is questionable. Four months is too short. He doesn't need to get engaged to find someone that can take care of his kids.

2 Likes

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by edwife(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
This was his explanation:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NwpIGZvBVFg/VnekrHYQc5I/AAAAAAADL1I/-hHCUatylFw/s1600/Screenshot_2015-12-21-00-34-44.png[/img]

Frankly his reasons are even worse than his decision.If I was the girl I will be upset.So your late wife didn't have a mother,sisters,cousins or you also an orphan? undecided

Anyway,I am still confused about the fact that a man/woman who loses a spouse(the love of their life) ,moves on so quickly.It still a mystery to me.
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by mimiy05: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
edwife:
This was his explanation:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NwpIGZvBVFg/VnekrHYQc5I/AAAAAAADL1I/-hHCUatylFw/s1600/Screenshot_2015-12-21-00-34-44.png[/img]

Frankly his reasons are even worse than his decision.If I was the girl I will be upset.So your late wife didn't have a mother,sisters,cousins or you also an orphan? undecided

Anyway,I am still confused about the fact that a man/woman who loses a spouse(the love of their life) ,moves on so quickly.It still a mystery to me.
my dear...d thing tire me o
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by Miami11: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't trust this men that loses wives and marry in three months

Most of them conspire with lovers to poison their wives,

I know someone that remained without marrying until his kids finished school

End time man, now the kids will suffer under a step moms care

2 Likes

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by DrObum(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2015
His life, his problem, his wahala!

*btw* somebody get me that dude's number make I know how he made it that young undecided
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by bibijay123(f): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2015
mimiy05:
So yesterday, I came across a news on popular doctor Bright Echefu who lost his pregnant wife less than four months ago and recently engaged his wife's friend, former queen of aso rock, Esu Florence.
A lot of people heaved insults on him for not respecting the memory of his wife by waiting for at least [b][/b]six months or a year before getting engaged to another woman who incidentally is a staff of his and was a friend to his late wife.
Dr Echefu has come out to justify his actions saying he engaged the girl because she is the only one he trusts to take care of his two children. Now this is a girl rumored to be a top class abuja runs babe who is always clubbing and partying. How can this type of woman take care of not one but two children?
This leaves one thinking they had something to do with his wife's death or the man is under some sort of calabar juju(no offence to the calabar people in the house)
please read the full story for yourselves and share your opinions.
http://naijanewsmetro.com/instagram-drama-as-former-beauty-queens-boo-comes-online-to-defend-why-he-engaged-her

If he waits a hundred years ppl will still complain, what's the difference between 4 n 6 months?
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2015
The most important thing is for the children to be well-taken care of and loved.
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by 7footre(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2015
To think the wife died while pregnant! The guy should chill abit abeg.... if the tables were turned, d social media would have cum for d wife full throttle!

1 Like

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by Chidoks(f): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Yieldings:
The most important thing is for the children to be well-taken care of and loved.
How are we sure that the new mom will take good care of them.She may pretend now but what happens in 3,5,10 yrs from now.
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
7footre:
To think the wife died while pregnant! The guy should chill abit abeg.... if the tables were turned, d social media would have cum for d wife full throttle!
she died pregnant?

My goodness!!! embarassed cry
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by GodnGold: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe Mr bright "engaged" her with a house maid "ring". Since it is to care for the kids. Is it safe to call aunty Florence a house girl?

1 Like

Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by 7footre(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
cococandy:
she died pregnant?

My goodness!!! embarassed cry
So I read!
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yieldings:

Chidoks:

How are we sure that the new mom will take good care of them.She may pretend now but what happens in 3,5,10 yrs from now.
Where in my post does it state that she will? "The most important thing is for the children to be well-taken care of and loved" is a general statement of my preferred outcome. Whether the man is going about it in the right manner isn't for anyone to judge. As long as that end is achieved, nothing else matters. What happens 3, 5, 10 years for now is not my concern, neither is it yours nor anyone else's. The most important time is now. I imagine this man will not deliberately entrust his children into the arms of another woman if he knows she will harm them or treat them poorly. They're his children and should anything happen to them, he would have himself to live with.
Re: On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement by faneye(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Dr. Bright.... hmmmm the law finally caught up with you. You are one con artist I've ever come across going around wrecking people who try to live a honest life. I wish I was in port Harcourt to here your final judgment on the 1.3 million dud cheque you issued and wish you a fare well in prison. Ole Oloju kokoro okunrin.

(1) (Reply)

No Gender Has The Exclusive Right To Be Violent - Solomon Buchi / Broke And Married / Mom Is Having An Affair With Dad (Not Her Husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.