Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Should Christains Trust CAN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christains Trust CAN? (244 Views)

How GOD Embarrassed His Faithful Children. So Sad! Christains Mock Christians / Why It Is Wrong For Christains To Pay Tithes / Why Do Christains Want To Force Religion Down The Throat Of There Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christains Trust CAN? by OpenYourEyes1: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
We have no moral authority except GOD, the Word of GOD/Bible and the Holy spirit.  Whatever they tell you that does not agree with the Bible should be ignored.

The scripture teaches us to obey the laws of governments (as long as the laws do not violate the 10 commandment of God)

CAN may have been setup for a reason. I strongly believe it will be used diabolically in the future especially against true Christians. They will probably try to use it to unite the church and false religions.

Beware of Deception
Re: Should Christains Trust CAN? by GMbuharii: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
No they should trust Ruga
Re: Should Christains Trust CAN? by OpenYourEyes1: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
We have no moral authority except GOD, the Word of GOD/Bible and the Holy spirit.  Whatever they tell you that does not agree with the Bible should be ignored.

The scripture teaches us to obey the laws of governments (as long as the laws do not violate the 10 commandment of God)

CAN may have been setup for a reason. I strongly believe it will be used diabolically in the future especially against true Christians. They will probably try to use it to unite the church and false religions.

Beware of Deception

Posting this because I feel CAN may try to convince us to accept RUGA or similar initiatives

RUGA is Satan's trogan horse
Re: Should Christains Trust CAN? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Posting this because I feel CAN may try to convince us to accept RUGA or similar initiatives

RUGA is Satan's trogan horse

Satan trying to plant his seed in GOD's gardens

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Getting Fired Interpretation & Prayer Points / @adurabibeli_** / Day 5 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.