Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Brain Twisting Riddles - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Twisting Riddles (8202 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Twisting Her Tongue To Look Like A D / How Clever Are You? 5 Difficult Riddles :) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2010
sledgehead i say make u grace my page 4 me?
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by sledge406: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2010
airbender:

sledgehead is say make u grace my page 4 me?
Evidence of your transformation into the world of [i]i[/i]mbeciles. Soon, you go begin talk from you yansh but then again, I nor fit blame you since na hereditary.

Been dey wonder wetin make you call yourself Airbender but na just one of those your family useless stunt of storing fart inside their yansh and giving off via their mouth. You stink from all openings available in your body!!! shocked
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2010
sledgehead wetin be your problem?
the only tin wey i go tell u,na make u go meet your mama,turn her upside down,comot her pant(if she dey wear pant sef,cos i know say na plantain leaf she dey wear) then start 2 dey smell her yansh and if u dey smell am dey tell her toto say hhhmmm your yansh dey smell
useless S.O.A.B

to every1 that solve the maths riddle or question kudos 2 u. .dat question
was 4 vick.
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by sledge406: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2010
And you say you sabi insult Wetin be the meaning of the rubbish when you write above Airbender my foot. . .more like Fartstorer.

Going by your useless reply to me, I can authoritatively tell you that you gave birth to your father and infact you are older than your father with 1 year. grin

DOG like you. . .B[/b]itch like your mother!!! No wonder you dey smell her and she dey smell you in return.

My mother wears plantain leaf (at least she covers her privates) wink. . .your mother, the [i]w[/i]hore of NL and your street in real life aint got a pant her size besides wetin she wan cover her already rotten [b]toto
wen wide pass river Niger for sef

Is this all you can come up with? Lame [i]a[/i]ss!!! (I don tell you make you nor try me and if you want make I rest for your case, I demand for an apology)

No joke!!!
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2010
apo. . .what KISS MY CHOCOLATE A$$
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2010
Another one 4 u guys.
What 5 letter word
can be rearranged 3
times to get 3
different words each
containing 1 more
syllable? The word
has no duplicates of
letters
1)----- 1 syllable
2)----- 2 syllable
3)----- 3 syllable

You write on me and secrets I can keep In places never seen, I spin like a top;
Though stiff as a
board, I'm often
described like a mop.
What am I?
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2010
wink yeah that 1 is hard 4 sure
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by Vic2k3(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2010
[size=14pt] The first question: one is aides,second aside and third is ideas but the second question ***shakes head*** [/size]
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by sledge406: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
airbender:

apo. . .what KISS MY ECZEMA-INFESTED CHOCOLATEY A$$ grin
I thought so too, IMP!
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
vick u are very correct. . .i guess the second 1 is giving u headache grin
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by Kunbee: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2010
shld i say the answer
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by Vic2k3(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
[size=14pt] abeg say the answer jor. Ma brain don day twisted. I wanted to say CD-rom but i don't know for the mop stuff. So out wif it man [/size]
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by airbender(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2010
will i say u are half right cause the answer is floppy disc
Re: Brain Twisting Riddles by Vic2k3(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2010
Soo close! I shud hve tried a bit more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This Hilarious Conversation Between Two Friends / Jealous Husband / Extremely Explicit Content (30+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.