Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales (1349 Views)

Suggestion On Online Business / Please I Need Suggestion On What Aspect Of ICT Can Generate Daily Money / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by labodinho: 3:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Good day NLers

I need genuine sites one can get wholesales wristwatches and bracelet in china and get shipped to Nigeria.
For cheap prices
And best selling brands one can venture into.

Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by chukwuibuipob: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2019
lipsrsealed embarassed think b4 u em.Gone are those days boys dey wear wristwatches up/down.Ask anybody what's the time now.?They'll gladly look into their phone for it..If u must sell,sell original NOT FAKE.Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by labodinho: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Anybody else please
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2019
I would advice you starting selling Original wristwatches then when you expand you can mix up with first grade China made wristwatches, If you know Tom Jones around Agarawu in CMS, Lagos Island there you can get designer Quality wrist watches (Gucci,Casio,Patel Phillipe,Fred Frank) then visit aliexpress.com search quality wristwatch and chat the seller with more rating.

labodinho:
Good day NLers

I need genuine sites one can get wholesales wristwatches and bracelet in china and get shipped to Nigeria.
For cheap prices
And best selling brands one can venture into.

Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by labodinho: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2019
emorodili:
I would advice you starting selling Original wristwatches then when you expand you can mix up with first grade China made wristwatches, If you know Tom Jones around Agarawu in CMS, Lagos Island there you can get designer Quality wrist watches (Gucci,Casio,Patel Phillipe,Fred Frank) then visit aliexpress.com search quality wristwatch and chat the seller with more rating.

You're blessed jare.
Though the "china" I mentioned wasn't with the aim of selling "fake" just to get good quality at a bit cheaper rate not the "fake" tag.

Then these brands (Gucci,Casio,Patel Phillipe,Fred Frank) moves well ryt, I'll look for them.

Someone suggested that I should check Lagos island too,i think I'll stick to buying locally first. I'll check that place you mentioned as well.

AliExpress is surely safe u meant,good. I've been there but skeptical. I will do as told.

Thank you for the insight.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by alphaNomega: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Quality wristwatches are underated.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
You're welcome Sir
Big brands & designers sells better & faster, you can even meet a wrist watch shop owner discuss with him you want to sell as a retailer, he can allow you take pictures of wristwatches you send to your customers when they pay you get it( same quality same brand) delivered to them. Check Tom Jones & Agarawu down to idumagbo area

labodinho:

You're blessed jare.
Though the "china" I mentioned wasn't with the aim of selling "fake" just to get good quality at a bit cheaper rate not the "fake" tag.

Then these brands (Gucci,Casio,Patel Phillipe,Fred Frank) moves well ryt, I'll look for them.

Someone suggested that I should check Lagos island too,i think I'll stick to buying locally first. I'll check that place you mentioned as well.

AliExpress is surely safe u meant,good. I've been there but skeptical. I will do as told.

Thank you for the insight.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by labodinho: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
emorodili:
You're welcome Sir
Big brands & designers sells better & faster, you can even meet a wrist watch shop owner discuss with him you want to sell as a retailer, he can allow you take pictures of wristwatches you send to your customers when they pay you get it( same quality same brand) delivered to them. Check Tom Jones & Agarawu down to idumagbo area

Okay. Thank you.
Thinking some people would want pay on delivery so getting it down would be easier though i cant get it all.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2019
You're welcome
I would advice you also take pictures of wristwatches you know your customers would love, each time you go to buy the ones you want to sell. Cos you ll need pictures for your instagram, FB page, Whatsapp group chat or status.
labodinho:

Okay. Thank you.
Thinking some people would want pay on delivery so getting it down would be easier though i cant get it all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by labodinho: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
emorodili:
You're welcome
I would advice you also take pictures of wristwatches you know your customers would love, each time you go to buy the ones you want to sell. Cos you ll need pictures for your instagram, FB page, Whatsapp group chat or status.

Good idea.
Thank you very much
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by LKO(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
emorodili:
You're welcome Sir

Bros, please where can I get quality Italian shoes and sneakers in wholesale prices in Lagos or Onitsha? I want to buy and retail them in Warri. Abeg help me o.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
In Lagos island (Imam Ligali street around Tinunu square, Nnamdi Azikwe street, Lagos)

In Onitsha go to main market ask of where they sell shoes in wholesale price. Shine your eyes there re so many fake( original replica)

LKO:

Bros, please where can I get quality Italian shoes and sneakers in wholesale prices in Lagos or Onitsha? I want to buy and retail them in Warri. Abeg help me o.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by LKO(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
emorodili:
In Lagos island (Imam Ligali street around Tinunu square, Nnamdi Azikwe street, Lagos)

In Onitsha go to main market ask of where they sell shoes in wholesale price. Shine your eyes there re so many fake( original replica)

Thank you.
I'm really scared of buying fake especially in Onitsha.

I believe Lagos Island would be okay. Can I get them in good price there?
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
It depends on the designer or brand you are buying.Top designers are a bit high but you can still sell them depending on your strategy & customer.
LKO:

Thank you.

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by LKO(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2019
emorodili:
It depends on the designer or brand you are buying.Top designers are a bit high but you can still sell them depending on your strategy & customer.

Thanks.

To be on the safe side for fear of buying fake, where do u recommend I buy goods from, Lagos or Onitsha?
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by emorodili: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2019
You're welcome
Lagos is preferable.

LKO:

Thanks.

To be on the safe side for fear of buying fake, where do u recommend I buy goods from, Lagos or Onitsha?
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by LKO(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2019
emorodili:
You're welcome Lagos is preferable.

I would stick to the Lagos Island address you gave. Thanks.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales by chukwuibuipob: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin grin wink cheesy sad
LKO:

Thank you.

grin.Who told u dat FAKE nor dey idumota? The guy tell u to SHINE ur eyes not only Onitsha but everywhere. Just be extra vigilant.It is in Alaba dey change Grundig to Samsung Tv. SHINE UR KOKORO EYE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invest #5million On This Beautifull Lady? / Geotopup : The Best VTU Platform In Nigeria (recommended) / You Want A Fast Validation Of Your Nin?? Come In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.