Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Suggestion On Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggestion On Online Business (812 Views)

Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On Online Business by rmjspecial(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
Good day nairalander's please I need suggestion on an online business that I can do. I'm a nursing mother, I need this to support my family. Thanks.
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by haon: 11:12pm On May 18, 2020
@ rmjspecial, I do hope this is of help to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEu252j3vh4&t=564s

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On Online Business by naijatvnet(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2020
Build your lead. Increase #Sales geometrically. Let's create 24/7 #globalvisibility for your brand, products and services on our website and on our #socialmediamarketing platforms only@ #naijatvnet, https://naijatv.net

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On Online Business by Investpro14(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2020
Sport betting madam .

Would have said forex but it will take you months to get an hang over it .

Back to betting , its not on the normal sport people bet on ,its soly on Russia lottery ..

The most safest I can give you is to double your money every day ,yes every single day .
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by rmjspecial(f): 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
Investpro14:
Sport betting madam .

Would have said forex but it will take you months to get an hang over it .

Back to betting , its not on the normal sport people bet on ,its soly on Russia lottery ..

The most safest I can give you is to double your money every day ,yes every single day .

Thanks
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by rmjspecial(f): 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
haon:
@ rmjspecial, I do hope this is of help to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEu252j3vh4&t=564s
Thanks
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by Olakunle007(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2020
Making money online has never been as easy as it is today.

Master the simple art of freelancing and make as much as $250 per month on Fiverr and UpWork

Join our 7-day intensive training on how to make MONEY on Fiverr & Upwork.

Date: June 1 - 7, 2020
Venue: WhatsApp Group
Price: #N2,000

For more information, please visit www DigitalPud.com or send a message to https:///2349049121258.

Re: Suggestion On Online Business by oneclickng: 2:25pm On May 21, 2020
Google Search Coinloan... you can invest and earn monthly accrued interest in Stablecoins.
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by aolima: 10:29am On May 22, 2020
If you are interested in learning digital skills as a stay at home mum, it will take tutoring, diligence and time but will yield profits at due season

If You are interested in blogging /e-commerce /or earning from facebook / digital currency, I can teach you and show you the webinars to listen to and get guided information

You can pick one niche and grow in it and you can also combine any two depending on your versability

Please check my signature and send me an e-mail for more info if interested
Re: Suggestion On Online Business by Christie171(f): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
Check out this thread for a wealth empowerment offer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5801823/psl-solution-centre#88717983

Re: Suggestion On Online Business by coolbj(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Payied socail media job is the best option for you as a nursing mother, you will be taught how to become a social media manager and as a member they will help you secure your first job.
Drop your email and I will send you a link, and show you how you can successfully register and all you need to know to get started.

Re: Suggestion On Online Business by Saveme99: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

(1) (Reply)

Latest Household Items / Banks Are Wicked But GTB Is The Most Wicked Bank. Help Me Please / Business Is Tough O, See What Happened To Us While Coming From Kastina.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.