Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,610 members, 7,861,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV (38561 Views)

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2019
alizma:
Hold fidelity bank responsible. They have implicated themselves in two major ways;
1. By admitting that there was no security guard at that point as at the time your bag was stolen from the locker.
2. By using another key other than the one with which you lock, to unlock the same locker.
Pls take them to judge Judy immediately.

My friend luggages are at owners risk and besides there's a word called spare. You have no case sorry.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

Hmmm..... I have never thought of that. I will start carrying my own padlock
My staff lost her new phone @ a bank's safe few minutes after buying the phone. CCTV was horrible like this one.

I advised her and everyone around me to carry their own padlock from henceforth. So many crooks in 9ja, one got a improvise

1 Like

Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:
Sad one And sorry for the loss dear.

You can contact me for your installation and maintenance services of:

Satellite dishes such as DSTV AND FREE TO AIR TV STATIONS LIKE( Joy, tstv, nicomsat Amos, joy, etc) as well as CCTV and Intercom, Air condition etc.

You can contact me from anywhere you are on 08062551634.

What's the best free to air station and does it show gotv channels like Africa magic, CNN, b4u, discovery,national geo. etc
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by ahiboilandgas: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2019
HITdemUP:
Boys are not smiling.
There is hunger in the land..
hungee bad truly
idoit is your name
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:
That was how I wanted to go into a supermarket to buy stuff, I had just bought 2 brand new phones (almost 200k) with everything relating to the phones in my cross body bag. I tried explaining this to the security man at the store, he kept insisting I should lock my bag in the locker. I just did an about turn and left the supermarket. I nor wan hear say my yam nor done

You can't blame them. That's their policy to avoid thieves stealing products on sale.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2019
ifyalways:

Wise decision.

They all have master keys or use rubbish keys. If you must drop your valuables, go with your own padlock.

Your own padlock? Like seriously? When there's a keylock, wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by koyyess: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2019
No security agent on site.
Even when they are present, they don't want to work.
Useless bunch.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:
What's the best free to air station and does it show gotv channels like Africa magic, CNN, b4u, discovery,national geo. etc

Relax! we based our business on trust and integrity hence those your aforementioned stations are unilaterally reserved for DSTV or Go Tv and other pay tvs but the free to air am talking about have similar programs like what u wnt exceptional live matches of big leagues like Laliga, Premiership, Italian league etc.

you can only be guarantee of our service value for money and stability when u patronised us.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

Relax! we based our business on trust and integrity hence those your aforementioned stations are unilaterally reserved for DSTV or Go Tv and other pay satellite tvs but the free to air am talking about have similar programs like what u wnt exceptional of live matches of big leagues like Laliga, Premiership, Italian league etc.

you can only be guarantee of our service value for money and stability when u patronised us.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:

Relax! we based our business on trust and integrity hence those your aforementioned stations are unilaterally reserved for DSTV or Go Tv and other pay tvs but the free to air am talking about have similar programs like what u wnt exceptional live matches of big leagues like Laliga, Premiership, Italian league etc.

Na sports I go chop? I am talking of entertainment: movies, news, Disney world etc
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by akpoazaa1(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
The best thing is to sue the bank for negligence. With that you will be paid for damages

1 Like

Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

Your own padlock? Like seriously? When there's a keylock, wetin Musa no go see for gate.
I usually ignore over sabis like you.

Some do use padlock. You need to drink more water and engage your brain as you musa your life away at the gate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by Mummymahdi(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
which mistake?the boy took his own bag and the other man bag and you say it's a mistake

Did u read correctly? When d guy left with 2 bags well written what are u talking about?
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by DameB(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

You can't blame them. That's their policy to avoid thieves stealing products on sale.

Yes I know and had no qualms about that that's why I left with my humble bag and phones o.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2019
who is this one again?

Mummymahdi:

Did u read correctly? When d guy left with 2 bags well written what are u talking about?
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by alizma: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

My friend luggages are at owners risk and besides there's a word called spare. You have no case sorry.
You think you are smart but you get it wrong.
I came to translate with you, you said i cant take my things in, you gave me a key to put my things in a locker while holding the spare. Then you disappeared while another person comes with a key to open the locker. Oga you are indebted to me. You should have let me come with my key. Besides i am hearing it from you that bag kept in locker provided by bank is at owners' risk.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

Na sports I go chop? I am talking of entertainment: movies, news, Disney world etc

Yea action packed foreign movies of course, local and international news.... I watch them at home apart from being a profession. A trial will convince you..... Have my word you cant regret it.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2019
ifyalways:

I usually ignore over sabis like you.

Some do use padlock. You need to drink more water and engage your brain as you musa your life away at the gate. smiley

Okay. grin Some you said. The ones I've seen are with key lock only.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by deltateam: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:

Yea action packed foreign movies of course, local and international news.... I watch them at home apart from being a profession. A trial will convince you..... Have my word you cant regret it.

A trial after buying it? You can have a blog where you list out the channels one should expect. Not telling us to buy first.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by darelar(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Poor camera used in the bank. I wonder how some contractor behave by supplying this kind of camera and bank for that matter. I wish the victim success in tracking down the bastard.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=deltateam post=80087604]

A trial after buying it? You can have a blog where you list out the channels one should expect. Not telling us to buy first.[/quote

believing anyone is do hard in life but u just have to believe someone and take a better risk.

Your observation is good as noted......thanks you and God bless you.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by otokx(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Why are some CCTV used in Nigeria not clear?
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by boneyone(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
That CCTV was not installed/located properly...it goes beyond knowing how to mount and install a camera...you need to know what type and what position to install one.
Best bet is to look at the footage from the cameras in the banking hall!!
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by Wizywiz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=omoakin87 post=80087860][/quote] oga where are u based? Can u deliver service to portharcourt
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wizywiz:
oga where are u based? Can u deliver service to portharcourt

And which of our services you care for.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by Wizywiz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:

And which of our services you care for.
the free to air..but need to know which is a more better option. And ur charges.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by simplified123: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hustle ohhh make your son no go thief bag oh [ angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wizywiz:
the free to air..but need to know which is a more better option. And ur charges.

we have nicomsat, amos and joy TV interesting and stable exception of top European league football.

you can whatsapp or call me on my number 08062551634 for more information or better email me on omoakinlankylad@gmail.com
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
deltateam:

Nicomsat and Joy TV are the best interesting and stable. they dnt show those channels mentioned by you because those stations are exclusive to DSTV, Go tv and other pay Tvs alone however they are better station similar to those station u mentioned in those free to air i will install for u.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by omoakin87(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
darelar:
Poor camera used in the bank. I wonder how some contractor behave by supplying this kind of camera and bank for that matter. I wish the victim success in tracking down the bastard.

Atimes it is not supply but installation tgat is why every client needs expert like us to get it done excellently.
Re: Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV by darelar(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:

Atimes it is not supply but installation tgat is why every client needs expert like us to get it done excellently.

Not just installation problem but the quality of the camera matters a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.