Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) (38516 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ctorch: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
MAN DISGUISES AS PROSTITUTE, DEFRAUDS PATRONS AT LAGOS CLUBS

Luck has run out on a 29-year-old man, Victor Monday, one year after he started disguising as a prostitute to defraud men.

Monday was arrested by a police team from the Mushin Police Station around 12am on Ogunmokun Street while he was in female costume waiting for “a client” by the roadside.

He was initially apprehended for staying late outside without giving any genuine reason.

City Round learnt that it was not immediately known to the policemen that Monday, who adopted the name Joy to perpetrate the crime, is not a female.

He wore a wig, makeup and put on padded breasts. He was said to have been kept in the female cell until much later in the morning when a policeman on an inspection around the cell spotted him.

The cop reportedly noticed he had few strands of beards which aroused his suspicion. His real appearance was unravalled by the officer who searched through his body.

A police source told our correspondent that Monday blamed the act on joblessness, adding that the suspect targeted men in nightclubs within the state.

“His mode of operation was to go to clubs at night and look for men he would spend the night with while disguising like a woman. He would dance around to attract men to himself. Whoever is interested in spending the night with him would approach him.

“He would collect some money from his unsuspecting victim as part payment for his service and have fun on his bill. While they were drinking and wining, he would tell the man that he wanted to urinate and use that opportunity to run away. He said he made between N7,000 and N10,000 per night,” the source said.

In his statement, the suspect, who hails from Rivers State, said he was a stylist before he went into the crime in 2018. He said he was once arrested by the police for the same offence but his church members assisted in securing his bail.

He said, “I came to Lagos last year and was squatting around. When it was night, I would look for a hidden place to dress like a woman and go to any club to dance as a woman. Men who have feelings for me would give me money, but I don’t follow them to hotels. I managed to run away.

“At times, I made N8,000 per day. I was going to a nightclub on September 15 when police arrested me. I told them my name is Joy, but later one of them discovered that I am a man. I do this because I don’t have a job.”

A police prosecutor, Inspector Koti Aondohemba, consequently brought the suspect before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on four counts bordering on impersonation and fraud.

The offences, according to the police, contravene sections 168(d), 314 and 380 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The charges read in part, “That you, Victor Monday, on September 15, 2019, at 12.10am, on Ogunmokun Street, Akala area, Mushin, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did indecently act by presenting yourself as a woman in order to obtain money from members of the public, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 380 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2015.”

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs M. O. Tanimola, granted him bail in the sum of N80, 000 with one surety in the like sum. The case was adjourned till October 16, 2019 for mention.

https://punchng.com/man-disguises-as-prostitute-defrauds-patrons-at-lagos-clubs/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2019
If only we can use a little portion of our creative thinking doing positive things, a lot of nigerians will be successful, but we always have to follow the trend of trying to scam people, I really don't blame some people tho, because those that are meant to lead by example, are the devils we never want to become, I can only imagine how it would look, to be konji charged, only to get to the hotel room and be ready for action by using your fingers and hands to work, only to feel something hard and long, that's some bull shit, damn.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2019
He wore a wig, makeup and put on padded breasts. He was said to have been kept in the female cell until much later in the morning when a policeman on an inspection around the cell spotted him.
Eh!

Eewo

Hope no female was there with him?

He defrauded people outside to make free money
Defrauded the police to fùck free pussy in a free accommodation

28 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by okinkihyty: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
I really don't blame some people seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by kereman1: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Still ugly even dressed as a lady

* He wore a wig, makeup and put on padded breasts. He was said to have been kept in the female cell until much later in the morning when a policeman on an inspection around the cell spotted him.*

Nigeria police and incompetency...
The same treatment melted out to men being thrown in jail (with only underwear), sud be melted to d ladies too, since they are claiming feminist...

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
It's a lie joor, defraud ko!!!
He is simply a gay man plying his trade with DL gay/bicurious men!
They plenty here for Ph

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
sad Good for the men dat patronize/ chase anything in skirt

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Richnero(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2019
grin see his funny face.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Lol, this one weak me
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by seandurse(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Some men are just anyhow people. How can this thing in female version still with the ugliness move you closer to himsh. Oga o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Inside life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

When men are in the mood for sex, they become blind to the slightest of reason. They experience color blindness, mental fatigue, and irrational tendencies. All blood leaves the brain and down to the penis. The sad thing is that penis cannot exhibit cognitive function neither does it have shoulders to hold it back at point of entry.

Richdad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Exc2000: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
grin

see him akpu face,,

all of them go leave thier region to lagos and come and be constituiting nuisance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by helinues: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Shame and sense are so far away from some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
If na like dis, bobrisky is very pretty.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Aliencraft(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
When God tries to direct your steps but you decide to carry your destiny in your own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Agbojose: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2019
abi de wan cut him own cake naim he come see prig...i no trust nigeria police at all grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by 2rez: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2019
An upcoming celebrity. Naso e dey start na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2019
He would collect some money from his unsuspecting victim as part payment for his service and have fun on his bill. While they were drinking and wining, he would tell the man that he wanted to urinate and use that opportunity to run away. He said he made between N7,000 and N10,000 per night,” the source said.
Ewwwwoooooo shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by kheny12(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2019
with this kind face with beard,Some men doesn't have taste at all.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

seem him face,,

all of them go leave thier region to lagos and come and be constituiting nuisance

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Lol fine girl ����
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Raphsays: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
grin creatively foolish guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.