Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (42198 Views)

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by iamawara(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Marlians marlians marlians

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

I'm turned on already! kiss

I get wet on smelling the leader and Formica on a brand new car!!!! kiss

Autojosh: Please pick my call!

This boy, go and read for your WAEC

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Great improvements bt it Hasn’t Changed that much.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80103951:

See MACHINES dem dem...

People are already making orders!

Guys, work legit and make money along with God's blessings.

Money Talks...........
Shey with this BBQ money u go use buy am abi Na Ur 30K stipend

8 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by somalianprince: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is cool. Anambra born Cosmas Maduka making Nigeria and Africa proud
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by nototribalist: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80104010:

you again?

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by moshino(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
vertueptime:
The depreciation on this car or any bmw 7 series no get part 2, wish them the best

People that can afford it have no worry about depreciation. It is only those that can't afford it that come up with words like that.

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
moshino:

People that can afford it have no worry about depreciation. It is only those that can't afford it that come up with words like that.
GBAM! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Germany is just 80million, Nigeria is over 200million and we're glorifying their success and hard work. What are we doing with our total population? And interestingly, they're not even richer than us. Honesty, hardwork and push for success is what is helping them. I feel bad seeing this kin tin. I won't accept it even if they dash me. Its time we ask ourselves question.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Stupidmodes: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

And so squirting on the car didn't allow you type 'leather' correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by tex73: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
If it wants to compete wirh the benz, d interior needs lots of work cool
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Zane2point4:

Until they use u buy am grin
No mind am..,turned on koor, turn off ni
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nuel25846(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
What abt the one UNN rolled out.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by RTSC: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
One man has the sole franchise for BMW in Nigeria as a whole.

Too much money.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MobilityExpress: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
blujoi:
BMW’s always come with nice interiors, this one is not an exception. But exterior design is not quite there for me. The snout is damn too long and the enlarged kidney grille in front doesn’t look right. More like a copy of the Kia Quoros.

The grille of the new model BMW 7 series is electric, as in it closes or opens on its own depending on the ECU reading for speed, temp etc. How cool is that? That's the one feature BMW 7 series has that even the Benz S-class doesn't have. You berra put some respekt on the BMW grille grin

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Rain dey fall for inside the car?
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Xisnin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Zane2point4:

Until they use u buy am grin
He is a man.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by semyman: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Who your wet epp?
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Germany is just 80million, Nigeria is over 200million and we're glorifying their success and hard work. What are we doing with our total population? And interestingly, they're not even richer than us. Honesty, hardwork and push for success is what is helping them. I feel bad seeing this kin tin. I won't accept it even if they dash me. Its time we ask ourselves question.

Germany is an industrial nation, Nigeria just exports raw materials, and imports stuff we should be making.

Also, Germany's education system encourages technical education. Nigeria glorifes clerical jobs. And the thing is, technicans build strong industrial nations. Clerks do nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Upton: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
positivevibez:
ozuo
Lol. Ezeyor eh
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by blujoi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
No, I wasn’t comparing the Kia Quoros with the BMW. The Quoros of 2012 came before this very model we are seeing now.

What I’m saying is looking at the exterior design of this one you’ll see a striking resemblance of the Quoros, long hood, extra large kidney front grille.

VillagePipu:

How can you be comparing a Kia to a BMW?
How, Why?

Kia Quoris/K900/K9 debuted in 2012 and was a an imitation of the 7 series of that year. You can Google it. The major distinguishing factor was the kidney grille of the Bww7 series.

A Quoris is 7 series copy outside and Toyota Crown interior. You can Google it.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
The car is sleek and sweet. The interior design of the car is super sweet.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by blujoi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol, trust me I admire BMW’s but it stops at that, admiration cos I believe they have the one of the best interiors. What exactly is the functionality of an electric grille, how would it affect the driving experience of the driver? You’ll agree with me that most of these features car manufacturers pack into recent cars are quite unnecessary. Comparing the S class and the 7 series, the S class has outsold the 7 series by far in all markets worldwide.

MobilityExpress:

The grille of the new model BMW 7 series is electric, as in it closes or opens on its own depending on the ECU reading for speed, temp etc. How cool is that? That's the one feature BMW 7 series has that even the Benz S-class doesn't have. You berra put some respekt on the BMW grille grin

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
I laugh, shey na our fuel for naija dem was use to power tbis BMW, I would rather order for one if I had the means from North America or Germany direct rather than go through Coscharis grin
They will bring base model and sell for hefty price awon Ndi Ara.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by duality(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hedonini:
As far as naija concern, BMW no follow again, for any segment, whether sedan or SUV, whether mid luxury or ultra luxury.

Na only Service Chiefs dey help the BMW Ministry, based on personal marketing with Coscharis. When that one end, e finish for BMW for Nigeria.

Boys for street no dey buy am on their own. Big oga dem no dey buy am, companies no dey buy am, so wetin remain? For every X5 and X6 for road, there are hundreds of G-Wags, Ms, GLs, Range and everything else.

After COJA days (especially 3 and 5 series), nothing again. Make Coscharis focus on RR and Ford.

Why dam no dry buy no?
Any issues?
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by deor03(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Not for Lagos roads

autojosh:

One of the most anticipated cars in recent times, the all-new BMW 7 series, is now available in Nigeria.

This beauty-on-wheels is currently available for viewing at the offices of Coscharis Motors - the sole franchisee of BMW brands in Nigeria.

The new BMW 7 series comes with a more distinctive, luxurious and outstanding dynamics.

It stands out with its prestigious, elegant appearance, superlative comfort and exceptionally sporty performance, a combination that only the this 7 Series delivers in its class.

Visually, the new BMW 7 Series looks like a completely new model – especially at the front and back. In many respects, it has become even more luxurious, with numerous highly advanced components. This includes more powerful and fuel-efficient petrol engines, a new, pioneering infotainment system and the latest driver assistance systems.

According to Cletus Aregbeshola, Marketing Manager for BMW, Coscharis Motors; “around three-and-a-half years on from the introduction of the sixth generation in 2015, the BMW 7 Series Sedan has undergone a wide ranging and effective updates. These updates have positioned the flagship model as a trendsetter, introducing world-firsts that are being copied by other manufacturers.”

The sixth-generation BMW 7 Series Sedan also sets standards in terms of providing both maximum ride comfort and a sporting and dynamic driving experience. This is due to an advanced chassis design complete with a self-levelling two-axle air suspension included as standard. With its intelligent mix of aluminium, high-strength steel and a body structure benefiting from magnesium and carbon reinforcements (Carbon Core), it also has the lowest weight amongst its competitors.

Other competitors such as the Audi A8, Porsche Panamera and Lexus LS lag considerably behind the two top models from BMW and Mercedes-Benz, both in terms of sales volume and in being perceived as the world’s most prestigious volume-produced luxury sedans (Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Maybach excepted). All models but the M760Li and 745Le xDrive are available in a short- and a long-wheelbase version.

Coscharis Motors offer sales and service networks for the BMW brands across Nigeria.

Currently, her BMW sedan range includes 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 Series. The X Range includes X6, X5, X4 and X3.

At Coscharis, orders have already been placed for this latest and first ever BMW X7.

https://autojosh.com/coscharis-debuts-the-all-new-bmw-7-series-in-nigeria/

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by lastempero: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Taxi for Europe and imran no disrespect
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by emperorizzy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
autojosh:

One of the most anticipated cars in recent times, the all-new BMW 7 series, is now available in Nigeria.

This beauty-on-wheels is currently available for viewing at the offices of Coscharis Motors - the sole franchisee of BMW brands in Nigeria.

The new BMW 7 series comes with a more distinctive, luxurious and outstanding dynamics.

It stands out with its prestigious, elegant appearance, superlative comfort and exceptionally sporty performance, a combination that only the this 7 Series delivers in its class.

Visually, the new BMW 7 Series looks like a completely new model – especially at the front and back. In many respects, it has become even more luxurious, with numerous highly advanced components. This includes more powerful and fuel-efficient petrol engines, a new, pioneering infotainment system and the latest driver assistance systems.

According to Cletus Aregbeshola, Marketing Manager for BMW, Coscharis Motors; “around three-and-a-half years on from the introduction of the sixth generation in 2015, the BMW 7 Series Sedan has undergone a wide ranging and effective updates. These updates have positioned the flagship model as a trendsetter, introducing world-firsts that are being copied by other manufacturers.”

The sixth-generation BMW 7 Series Sedan also sets standards in terms of providing both maximum ride comfort and a sporting and dynamic driving experience. This is due to an advanced chassis design complete with a self-levelling two-axle air suspension included as standard. With its intelligent mix of aluminium, high-strength steel and a body structure benefiting from magnesium and carbon reinforcements (Carbon Core), it also has the lowest weight amongst its competitors.

Other competitors such as the Audi A8, Porsche Panamera and Lexus LS lag considerably behind the two top models from BMW and Mercedes-Benz, both in terms of sales volume and in being perceived as the world’s most prestigious volume-produced luxury sedans (Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Maybach excepted). All models but the M760Li and 745Le xDrive are available in a short- and a long-wheelbase version.

Coscharis Motors offer sales and service networks for the BMW brands across Nigeria.

Currently, her BMW sedan range includes 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 Series. The X Range includes X6, X5, X4 and X3.

At Coscharis, orders have already been placed for this latest and first ever BMW X7.

https://autojosh.com/coscharis-debuts-the-all-new-bmw-7-series-in-nigeria/

Car that the ooni already uses
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Buy this car for 7m and once u number the car and u decide to resell u wont get up to 400k,God forbid I can never make the same mistake twice, tufiakwa,were my Toyota and lexus

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by omoakin87(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice design...... God bless Nigeria..

Meanwhile You can contact me for your installation and maintenance services of:

Satellite dishes such as DSTV AND FREE TO AIR TV STATIONS LIKE( Joy, tstv, nicomsat Amos, joy, etc) as well as CCTV and Intercom, Air condition etc.

You can contact me on 08062551634.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobius Motors: A Look At Kenya's Indigenous Car Maker - Photos / Lagos New Number Plates Now Available (Pictures) / Tree Falls On A Moving Vehicle In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.