Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone (896 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by Malvila: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yvonne Jegede whose marriage to Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole crashed months ago, has given conditions to win her over as she revealed that she now loves being alone.

The mother of one via an Instagram post revealed that she loves being alone to have control over her decisions, and for one to win her over his presence has to be better than her solitude.

She wrote;

I LOVE BEING ALONE.
I have control over my own shit.
Therefore, in order to win me over,
your presence has to feel better than my solitude.

See more; https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/yvonne-jegede-explains-why-she-loves.html

Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
I think she's referring to her huge twins residing in her chest....

They are the one's "Talking too much" about her.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by Mrop(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shed shakin tables
Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by Hintona(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
I no understand this kain complexion o

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by simonlee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hintona:
I no understand this kain complexion o
i swear down... i been think say na sleep dey worry my eye!

Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by simonlee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Erediauwa:
I think she's referring to her huge twins residing in her chest....

They are the one's "Talking too much" about her.
thou twins of succulent nature...say no more!

Re: Yvonne Jegede Explains Why She Loves Being Alone by Hintona(f): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
simonlee:
i swear down... i been think say na sleep dey worry my eye!
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike, Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Nigerian Man Carves Apple(IPhone) Logo On His Head At Barbing Saloon, Ogun State / ‘I Have All The Riches From The Devil But Jesus Is King’ – Kanye West Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.