Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th (32845 Views)

Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
madam lionessza6..you backed up you assumption with a proven fact..I no dey argue with you...I only said ,you shouldn't add me up to your list of regular Nigeria,southAfrica arguers....

Goodluck to your team tonight my pissful broda grin.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Lionessza6:

Goodluck to your team tonight my pissful broda grin.
same to you my pissful sister..
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by psalmylee(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2019
so sad though,just imagine an American citizen killed in this country,the ground would have opened and there have being chaos BT in a country like Nigeria where the lives n welfare of it's citizens are not regarded nothing n I repeat nothing will n
b done.I curse the day this country got its independence. as long as I am concerned we once had a country BT not anymore.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by bigiyaro(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Ebije1:
Abi
who else would have a motive or come up very close to administer the poison?
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Alaniolawale: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2019
May her soul rest in peace!!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Lionessza6(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
same to you my pissful sister..

wink

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
aspirebig:

Thanks bro.

This is just a warm up.

This is seen all over the world. Now if you Google him name, these pages will spring up.
very good
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
bluebay:

What business transpired between you both?

I paid him for services and he never delivered them. He kept playing me and he refused picking his calls.Later he stopped using the phone numbers.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Collected money from you....
Did you meet him in person or the transaction was done via internet money transfer

A times fraudsters use hacked pictures of people to perpetrate their evil works,

I paid money into his GTB account number. I spoke with him several times last year. This is NOT a question of someone else using his picture. He is the one, he is usually called 'Dare' for short.

When all efforts to reach him failed since last year, I still waited to give him some months of grace but he just disappeared without trace.

I have all his details.

Check through my posts you will see his bank account details. Ask any GTB staff you know to confirm if he Isn't the owner of the account number or not.

We must discourage crime,fraudsters and swindlers .
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by bluebay(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
aspirebig:

I paid him for services and he never delivered them. He kept playing me and he refused picking his calls.Later he stopped using the phone numbers.
What service please and where did he tell you he was , how much was the money and you sure that’s his picture?
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
bluebay:

What service please and where did he tell you he was , how much was the money and you sure that’s his picture?

Do you know him?

If yes, ask him how much did he collect from people last year and why did he stopped using the following phone numbers:
07055078831 and 08055522447.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by bluebay(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2019
aspirebig:

Do you know him?

If yes, ask him how much did he collect from people last year and why did he stopped using the following phone numbers:
07055078831 and 08055522447.

Tell me your side of story coz you sounds like he obtained under false pretense from not only you but in group...
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Biggers82(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2019
aspirebig:

He was actually introduced to me by someone else. Till date no trace of him by any of us.

He started by not picking his calls. Later he will sent sms that he was busy. Later he abandoned his two known numbers.

He lives somewhere around Ipaja axis on the mainland in Lagos,as at the last time we spoke.
That person who introduced him to you has a hand in it so hold that guy too he knows where he stays
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Biggers82:

That person who introduced him to you has a hand in it so hold that guy too he knows where he stays

Even the person that introduced him too is also looking for him seriously.

This was since last year, when he was still picking his calls, he would send sms to plead that he will deliver.

Later non of us heard from him again. He stays somewhere in Ipaja axis in Lagos. He is always on the move.

I have all his details. This is NOT a question of wrong picture at all. His full name is Olusegun Emmanuel Damilare.He is just called Dare for short. I do not want others to fall victim of his vices like I did.

Some people have been chatting me if I am sure he is the one. Yes, he is 100%.

He is a smooth talker.

I CANNOT bring someone picture online just to tarnish his image if he has done anything. Never!

Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
bluebay:

Tell me your side of story coz you sounds like he obtained under false pretense from not only you but in group...

The point here is that the guy in question has questionable character . People should avoid him.
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Biggers82(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2019
aspirebig:

Even the person that introduced him too is also looking for him seriously.

This was since last year, when he was still picking his calls, he would send sms to plead that he will deliver.

Later non of us heard from him again. He stays somewhere in Ipaja axis in Lagos. He is always on the move.

I have all his details. This is NOT a question of wrong picture at all. His full name is Olusegun Emmanuel Damilare.He is just called Dare for short. I do not want others to fall victim of his vices like I did.

Some people have been chatting me if I am sure he is the one. Yes, he is 100%.

He is a smooth talker.

I CANNOT bring someone picture online just to tarnish his image if he has done anything. Never!

Guy that your friend is one of your problems your friend bring in this guy to scam you and pretend that he is looking for him they done share the money abeg
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by aspirebig: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Biggers82:

Guy that your friend is one of your problems your friend bring in this guy to scam you and pretend that he is looking for him they done share the money abeg

Hmmm

Be saying what you know nothing about. The person is not involved. Dare is the scammer .
Re: Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th by Helena6(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

Meaning

See the beauty of God
'Watch' the beauty of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.