Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (32822 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by benjackugo: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Woman Allegedly Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

A woman has been accused of inflicting bodily harm on her young stepdaughter and subjecting the young girl to other forms of physical and mental abuse, IgbereTV reports.

The victim is identified as Husnah Habib, a class 4 student of Islamic school, Sheikh Abubakar Gummi Academy located in Asokoro, Abuja.

According to the video posted today by Hausa Blogger, Northern Hisbiscus, the young girl came to school on Tuesday morning, December 8, with burn wounds on her face and hand.

Below is Northern Hibiscuss' post on Facebook:

"Reposted from @northern_hibiscuss #justiceforhusnahabib
_
The girl before your screen is a class 4 student of sheikh Abubakar gummi kaduna.
She came with this burn wounds today and she was asked me ya faru.
Ta ce her step mom burnt her with a hot knife.
Apparently her mom are dad are no more together ta ce her mom ta koma katsina.
They reached out to the dad wai be san anyi ba.
My call is for authority su shiga maganar.
As of today Husnah would not be going home to her wicked step mom dan tace she will do more in ta koma gida.
If maman husnah ko yan uwan maman husnah see this please get your daughter.
Swipe to see video.
Cc
Anty ummi @aishaummi.garba look into this please
_
#justiceforhusnahabib"
https://www.facebook.com/100044592422171/posts/223068455856234/?app=fbl

Narrating her ordeal in the video, the young girl said that the stepmother put a kitchen knife on fire and when it became hot, she placed it on her face. The woman also got hold of her hand and placed it directly on the fire.

The young girl said she is scared of telling her father about her ordeal in the hands of his wife because it will earn her more punishment from the woman.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374661/woman-allegedly-burns-stepdaughters-face-hot-knife-abuja-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by benjackugo: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
More

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very very bad.
The wicked woman should be made to face the wrath of law.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Loner97(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some people are just wicked
And to think she would be subjected to more punishment if she tells her dad about this barbaric act by the stepmother is the height of it all.. Tueh

31 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
After women, fear God

27 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Miner13: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
who are to blame now again.buhari?satan?woman?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by yenereal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Such a cute face.

Some people are just demons. Haba.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Afonja and wickedness shocked

8 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Vision4God: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Where is the place of love? May God help the little girl.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine this pretty girl's face and burnt by irresponsible step murderer

47 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Mokason288(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very beautiful child embarassed

No WOMAN can do this to my daughter and still be alive

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
OOzz:
Afonja and wickedness shocked
undecided

16 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
She is jealous....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Afonja women and wickedness.....I wasn't surprised when I saw her name "fumilayo adebutu"
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by YungMillionaire: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2020
She is probably jealous because the beautiful girl is a million times finer than her and her ugly children.

49 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by olufadeke86267: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Some people are just wickedAnd to think she would be subjected to more punishment if she tells her dad about this barbaric act by the stepmother is the height of it all.. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2020
angry angry angry

Her cute face destroyed
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kingfragz: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Pikin wet fine lyk did....mehnnn

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kingfragz: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Pikin wey fine lyk dis ...mehnn

16 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
See this cute girl that this evil woman wants to destroy her face....
God will not allow any of my children end in the hands of step mother or step father

26 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ....
She just Fuckkk this small pikin fine face like that
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Dalil8: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Women are evil by default.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ATEAMS: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Some pipu never taste jail before
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
wicked people everywhere
just wicked for no Goddamn reason
she how she burnt this fine girl face, how I wish she should be done the same thing

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Where's her mother?

Such brutality.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Many Nigerian women are wicked. This is not the first time, i am reading a news like this...there are many psychotic women in our society with children in their hands.

This is what i have noticed, the way they treat children not their own is very appalling.

The man of the house who is suppose to take control will be there looking at injustice like a fool. What sort of man is that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aikyg(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Poor baby! I hope she is okay now.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. / Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.