Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? (848 Views)

Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2010
Will you?
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by Dsense(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2010
WHy not!!!!
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by 190: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2010
Sure Yezz
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by emoasin1: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2010
I do have an account with my wife.
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by queeneve: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2010
Yes
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by DeLaRue: 2:21am On Oct 11, 2010
Yes, but should also have ur individual accounts
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by ShyOne(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
I agree completely with DeLaRue

Yes we need a joint account

But as a woman - I need a separate account that he pays into because I need to be able to buy my "daily nothings" - I don't want to have to keep asking him for money or to review with him before spending or withdrawing for every little occurrence

A budget would be reviewed monthly between he and I regarding the joint and separate accounts - his and mine.
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by benedictac(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2010
This may suprise u all, my husband and i have just one account in my name and i am the sole signatory to both the fixed and savings account. Nor be JAZ but love, grace of God, trust and my being prudent and honest. if u find this quality in a woman, why not!!!
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by Loveaflame(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2010
It's kind of dicey.It depends on the degree of trust and understanding.In many marriages it is not practicable but not that it is impossible.But for now i CAN NOT DO IT.
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by coalcoal1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
benedictac:

This may suprise u all, my husband and i have just one account in my nameĀ  and i am the sole signatory to both the fixed and savings account. Nor be JAZ but love, grace of God, trust and my being prudent and honest. if u find this quality in a woman, why not!!!

hmmmmm , sounds strange
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by ijcurt(f): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Will you?
NEVER!!!
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by sexy74(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster

yes i will have a joint account with my wife.

but what that is been kept there will be regulated.

then i will have my own super account.

you can trust a woman in totality.
Re: Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? by Wumine(f): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2010
He won't have one with me cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

If Your Friend Was Cheating On Their Spouse? / Please, Tell Us What U Don't Like About Your Spouse / But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.