Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws (26374 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by koyyess: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2019
pocohantas:
The rich keep marrying the rich.
Broke ones are on NL listing their standard,
Thinking life is Nigerian feem or high school musical.

Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Tolbanks(f): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
incminx6160:

IT IS FAKE AND SCAM! DO NOT TRY IT! OLE NI WON
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by materialproject: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by victorian(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
This pikin go fit enter kitchen soo! All this big men pikins. Na so one of igbenedion daughters wen husband drive comot from house because she can't cook�

The very rich hire cooks. As in Chef to cook for the family

Most times a male chef.

I have seen it several times, the rich men don't really care about their wives cooking, with a male chef the family is good to go.
And the chefs even cook far better than some wives.

It's not an issue for the rich folks anymore.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Fuckthamods: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:

Most times a male chef.

I have seen it several times, the rich men don't really care about their wives cooking, with a male chef the family is good to go.

How far na?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Heylius(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wanna meet mine not hers. Who hers eep undecided
You ugly na
Abi you get money
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by victorian(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

How far na?

Sup?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Heylius:

You ugly na
Abi you get money
Who exactly are you to call me that? Are you actually okay upstairs?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Heylius(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Na u sabi
You have a cute eyes.
E make sense
Thumbs up for that
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Heylius:

You have a cute eyes.
E make sense
Thumbs up for that
Nigga fvck off. It's ur bad manners that's stopping u from getting a job. Anumpama
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Heylius(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nigga fvck off. It's ur bad manners that's stopping u from getting a job. Anumpama
Sister mu na play oo forgive me,
You get work you wan offer me?
Forgive me biko nwanyi OMA na play
Before i go insult my destiny helper
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by koyyess: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:

Most times a male chef.

'Most times a male chef'

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by victorian(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
koyyess:

'Most times a male chef'

Lol, what are u insinuating?

Naughty mind.
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
Heylius:

Sister mu na play oo forgive me,
You get work you wan offer me?
Forgive me biko nwanyi OMA na play
Before i go insult my destiny helper
Pls shift. Is that how they taught you to play?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Heylius(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pls shift. Is that how they taught you to play?
I'm sorry ok don't know you will take it personal, forgive me.
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by 2mch(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2019
The husband looks like his mother. Congrats to the couple
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Jgoldie: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Baba God remember me your pikin...these lain wedding fit me too...I don't want to end up in Shiloh 2030.....#prays fervently #
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Fuckthamods: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:

Sup?

I dey.. U be fine girl o and i like you. How e go be na? smiley
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by mamajj17(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
koyyess:
The couple both look really mature.

I love the way they took their time to make a name for themselves before settling.

Their kids won't smell poverty.

Nice one.

Says who my dear, if WEALTH is being mismanaged!
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by mamajj17(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
VillagePipu:
Parents of the groom - Divorced
Parents of the bride - Divorced

I really hope this couple have the patience, respect, love, honesty and understanding to make their marriage last.

Single Parents sometimes
produce the BEST, don't judge the Book by its Cover dear!
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by iswallker(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
that head is something else if not for the money... undecided..this kind girl go they throw stone for this boy... lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by gnykelly(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2019
opsylojay:
The rich forks with the rich.... First FTC in over 2 years

Welcome back from relegation.
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by goaldynboy: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin see as e pikin and e husband ugly

No be lie! Both groom and bride and their family ugly!

Ugly! Ugly! Everywhere! On top all the money!!

Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by friendlyadvice: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2019
goaldynboy:

No be lie! Both groom and bride and their family ugly!

Ugly! Ugly! Everywhere! On top all the money!!

grin as in it bugs me wen ugly pipo still exist in 2019
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
pocohantas:
The rich keep marrying the rich.

Broke ones are on NL listing their standard,

Thinking life is Nigerian feem or high school musical.

Are you referring to Men or Women ma?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is that so?
Sure smiley
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Herrymax:

Sure smiley
Ok
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

I dey.. U be fine girl o and i like you. How e go be na? smiley

Have u given your life to Christ?
Re: Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws by Fuckthamods: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:

Have u given your life to Christ?
A long time ago.. I don't mind doing it again because of you. You too fresh wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.