Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Dispute Resort Solved - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispute Resort Solved (1305 Views)

Communal Dispute Brews As Itsekiri, Ijaw Tango Over Land In Delta / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resort Solved by AxxeMan: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Duvan:
Even if I need coin in a dying mood I will still not use my right sense and message that dude to do trade even he is the only person with coin on the market

cheesy

How una wan take sort dis issue now?
Re: Dispute Resort Solved by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
AxxeMan:

cheesy

How una wan take sort dis issue now?
make him just unquote me with that thief tag of a thing simple
Re: Dispute Resort Solved by ifyalways(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
artworks1:

Nobody can ban me bro. I ban people.
Come ban me now.

Double shior.

So because he couldn't get escrow then, he must buy your coins now else hes a scammer? Una kind of were never jam proper craze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resort Solved by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Duvan:
make him just unquote me with that thief tag of a thing simple
Post his own contacts (number et all) and put a scammer tag on it. Why are you begging him?

You didnt scam him, you don't have to buy his miserable coins either. No let anyone bully you abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resort Solved by artworks1: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Come ban me now.

Double shior.

So because he couldn't get escrow then, he must buy your coins now else hes a scammer? Una kind of were never jam proper craze.

Abeg leave me... Na mouth u get.

Everything about una na jam crazy jam craze. Otele

Re: Dispute Resort Solved by sauceEEP(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Artwork1 if i can still recall you had an exchange of words with hazzantazzan because a trader labelled you a scammer and tazzan corroborated his claims without doing his findings to know if the claims were true or false.... Now you are labelling another trader a scammer without concrete proof, to even think you are giving him condition to accept before you unquote him is appalling...
But op why choose a moniker that has a striking resemblance to the one we already know, it speaks volume.
Re: Dispute Resort Solved by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
ifyalways:

Post his own contacts (number et all) and put a scammer tag on it. Why are you begging him?

You didnt scam him, you don't have to buy his miserable coins either. No let anyone bully you abeg.
Duvan this is what you should also do

Lol
Re: Dispute Resort Solved by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Duvan this is what you should also do
Lol
He has removed the accusation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested / Joseph Ligon, 83, Was Released After Spending More Than 68 Years Behind Bars / Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.