Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) (22983 Views)

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
it's not a job; it's a profession and only licensed professionals should practice it .

We haven't even heard his offence
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

We haven't even heard his offence
he's not an optometrist yet practicing as one . he is criminal and endangering the vision of d ignorant populace
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
he's not an optometrist yet practicing as one . he is criminal and endangering the vision of d ignorant populace

Vision lmao...person wey dey sell glasses and an optometrist nothing different btw them
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Vision lmao...person wey dey sell glasses and an optometrist nothing different btw them

really? Let me allow u wallow in your ignorance then

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by flamingfire24(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
urhobo wayo or wado.if you know you know
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
really? Let me allow u wallow in your ignorance then

No offence grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

No offence grin
it would do you well to check on google who optometrist are and what they do. It's better not to speak from an ill informed position.
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
it would do you well to check on google who optometrist are and what they do. It's better not to speak from an ill informed position.

ill informed indeed...

Your alleged profession is needless grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
I should stop trying to gloat.

It's not like mbbs in this country is any better grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

ill informed indeed...

how so?
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
how so?

Bait
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

ill informed indeed...

how come the profession is needful in developed countries but needless in a country like Nigeria where a good number of persons are suffering from avoidable blindness? Aside ocular health , just today , I diagnosed 2pts coming to the eye clinic of htn and referred them to the GP. If these pt's were to fall in d hands of a quack like the one arrested, how would such be detected? My dear I forgive u as a lot of persons just like u re ignorant as to who an optometrist is or what they do.

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Idowu342(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Have you heard about Giftalwolrd the number one paying online for reading news comments and so on,If you are interesting on making money online by reading news message me on WhatsApp 09078555105, I will teach you how to make upto 5k daily
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
GISTM0RE:
A fake optometrist operating in Yola, Adamawa state, has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC). .
The state Commandant of the corps, Nuraddeen Abdullahi, said the suspect, Imuere Ejiro, before his arrest was allegedly rendering services in two private clinics in Yola. .
He was arrested in possession of photocopies of academic qualification belonging to his younger brother. Ejiro was once arrested in Lagos by the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians’ Registration Board of Nigeria.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/fake-lagos-optometrist-rearrested-after-relocating-to-adamawa

THE FAKE OPTOMERIST GOING BY HIS NAME IS AN URHOBO MAN FROM DELTA STATE.

or maybe Isoko !
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by tsinzu: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Old habits die hard
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
GOOD!!!
One Day 4 D Owner...

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Godchosen1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na Wa O...
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by deltateam: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
KngGezy:
These people sha
One would at times wonder how they manage to sleep at night or even spend the money gotten. Knowing fully well that a someone is cursing and writhing in pain from wrongly administered or fake medication.

Both him and his brother are guilty of this crime. They should be made to face the law immediately. As justice delayed is justice denied.

You can't prove that his brother gave it to him. He may have done it without his knowledge or consent.
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
how come the profession is needful in developed countries but needless in a country like Nigeria where a good number of persons are suffering from avoidable blindness? Aside ocular health , just today , I diagnosed 2pts coming to the eye clinic of htn and referred them to the GP. If these pt's were to fall in d hands of a quack like the one arrested, how would such be detected? My dear I forgive u as a lot of persons just like u re ignorant as to who an optometrist is or what they do.

Htn is not a diagnosis...You see how you yourself contribute to the quacks roaming about the street?

you did not do the patient any service you elicited a sign of hypertension but just referred...

That's why I say your job is needless.

What's to say you even know how to use a sphyg properly?
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Jman06(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
driand:

He may not have the certificates but could be more qualified than the buffoons who pass through schools...

Irony of life...

If you want to argue, tell me how he got to be working with 2 hospitals at same time, for years and the patients aren't complaining...

#freeEjiro

Some effects of his quackery may not be felt immediately but over time when linking such effects to him might be difficult.

That Nigeria has low life expectancy is as a result of collection of factors including quackery in all the healthcare professions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
if it's not ECWA eye clinic kano, it is fake!!
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Htn is not a diagnosis...

you did not do the patient any service you elicited a sign of hypertension just referred...

oh really? How ignorant can one b? Until the persons suffers from an effect of uncontrolled high bp owning to it not being detected in time before you realised they were lucky to have it detected as at this point? I m done with u. U re not an objective thinker . u re d type that knows what's right but choose to stick with what's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
oh really? How ignorant can one b? Until the persons suffers from an effect of uncontrolled high bp owning to it not being detected in time before you realised they were lucky to have it detected as at this point? I m done with u. U re not an objective thinker . u re d type that knows what's right but choose to stick with what's wrong.

What will carry a patient to an optometrist to measure bp? Lol you are a quack yourself as you are not licensed to do anything for the said patient after checking said bp lol not even to write a referral letter to any General practitioner so my dear you and your job are needless.

Which physician would regard a letter from an optometrist unless you meant verbally lol

I may just decide to be sending patients to you to check bp and report back grin

Better stick to your corrective lens box
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Htn is not a diagnosis...You see how you yourself contribute to the quacks roaming about the street?

you did not do the patient any service you elicited a sign of hypertension but just referred...

What's to say you even know how to use a sphyg properly?
so how do u make ur diagnosis of htn? If on funds exam there re signs of htn retinopathy and I had d pt check d bp, which was elevated. What other test would the gp carry out to establish a diagnosis of htn?
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

What will carry a patient to an optometrist to measure bp? Lol you are a quack yourself as you are not licensed to do anything for the said patient after checking said bp lol not even to write a referral letter to any General practitioner

Which physician would regard a letter from an optometrist unless you meant verbally lol
you re very ignorant and u take delight in it.u ain't reasonable in your submissions and re not worth my time .
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
so how do u make ur diagnosis of htn? If on funds exam there re signs of htn retinopathy and I had d pt check d bp, which was elevated. What other test would the gp carry out to establish a diagnosis of htn?

You have no business using a fundoscope to stage/grade hypertensive retinopathy...You are not an ophthalmologist neither will you proffer medication to said patient after eliciting signs of hypertension but refer. This is why I say you are a quack

Also hypertension is not a diagnosis neither is it a disease so better stick to your corrective refractive lenses and leave job for the ppl
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
What's the point of staging the hypertension when you can't properly counsel the patient afterwards and prescribe medications to forestall further advancement of what's causing the hypertension.

You said it yourself that you reffered 2 patients that came to you that you elicited hypertension in. After eating their money and just referred.

That's just sad Really But you are a quack
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:

Effect?

Did you mean complications? Lol
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You have no business using a fundoscope to stage/grade hypertensive retinopathy...You are not an ophthalmologist neither will you proffer medication to said patient after eliciting signs of hypertension but refer. This is why I say you are a quack

Also hypertension is not a diagnosis neither is it a disease so better stick to your corrective refractive lenses and leave job for the ppl
lolz u re funny. . Ophthalmoscope I started using right from clinicals while in school. If I say u re ignorant, I know u would argue still. Give me a definition of who an optometrist is? Also where did I call hypertension a disease?

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:
What's the point of staging the hypertension when you can't properly counsel the patient afterwards and prescribe medications to forestall further advancement of what's causing the hypertension.

You said it yourself that you reffered 2 patients that came to you that you elicited hypertension in. After eating their money and just referred.

That's just sad Really But you are a quack
u re annoying. Who says referral isn't part of management ? U must be very foolish.
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
lolz u re funny. . Ophthalmoscope I started using right from clinicals while in school. If I say u re ignorant, I know u would argue still. Give me a definition of who an optometrist is? Also where did I call hypertension a disease?

grin grin you said you diagnosed htn?

You dey use opthalmoscope grin
so as to refer the patient to an ophthalmologist you are really daft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Lagos Busts Illegal Orphanage Home, Rescues 24 Children - Pictures / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.