Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) (22984 Views)

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
u re annoying. Who says referral isn't part of management ? U must be very foolish.

It's part of shifting problems management.

Just stick to the lenses grin

Do you know how to classify htn? grin
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
GISTM0RE:
A fake optometrist operating in Yola, Adamawa state, has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC). .
The state Commandant of the corps, Nuraddeen Abdullahi, said the suspect, Imuere Ejiro, before his arrest was allegedly rendering services in two private clinics in Yola. .
He was arrested in possession of photocopies of academic qualification belonging to his younger brother. Ejiro was once arrested in Lagos by the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians’ Registration Board of Nigeria.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/fake-lagos-optometrist-rearrested-after-relocating-to-adamawa
Some human beings are heartless,they chose money over human life.
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Effect?

Did you mean complications? Lol
the usage doesn't change the meaning in the sentence . what's ur point ?
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
the usage doesn't change the meaning in the sentence . what's ur point ?

One way to spot quacks or health professionals of lesser disciplines trying to famz almighty mbbs is their misuse medical terminologies grin
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin grin you said you diagnosed htn?

You dey use opthalmoscope grin
so as to refer the patient to an ophthalmologist you are really daft
thank u for sharing. I guess u re too dull to understand what it means to examine the eye for health problems. I m sure if you read down you ll understand optometrist also treat certain eye diseases as well. I should also enlighten you that optometrist are most times primary eye care givers. Though we have some that specialize to give secondary eye care services like low vision, orthoptics , contact lenses. Ophthalmologist provides specialized eye care services and are not primary eye care givers. No doubt ophthalmologist are at the apex in eye care but their existence doesn't make an optometrist any less important in eye care delivery. Ur problem is same as observed in many meds , thinking they re better than others. I bet u cannot hold an eye unit as a med not specialized in ophthalmology. If u cannot do what I do, why can't u respect that? Very well u have ur area of strength, systemic health but u re re no match for an optometrist in handling ocular health matters unless u re specialized in d field of ophthalmology . so respect urself and respect others . even u as a med, can u handle all cases ?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

One way to spot quacks or health professionals of lesser disciplines trying to famz almighty mbbs is their misuse medical terminologies grin
optometry isn't a lesser discipline to med nd Surg . they are a separate profession. There's no ground for comparison as u cannot do what I do . get off ur high horse

2 Likes

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
thank u for sharing. I guess u re too dull to understand what it means to examine the eye for health problems. I m sure if you read down you ll understand optometrist also treat certain eye diseases as well. I should also enlighten you that optometrist are most times primary eye care givers. Though we have some that specialize to give secondary eye care services like low vision, orthoptics , contact lenses. Ophthalmologist provides specialized eye care services and are not primary eye care givers. No doubt ophthalmologist are at the apex in eye care but their existence doesn't make an optometrist any less important in eye care delivery. Ur problem is same as observed in many meds , thinking they re better than others. I bet u cannot hold an eye unit as a med not specialized in ophthalmology. If u cannot do what I do, why can't u respect that? Very well u have ur area of strength, systemic health but u re re no match for an optometrist in handling ocular health matters unless u re specialized in d field of ophthalmology . so respect urself and respect others . even u as a med, can u handle all cases ?

grin I understand. .I just dey troll you since.

I say a lot of rubbish my dear. But you shouldn't take it to heart.

Of course there is nothing there in eliciting htn as a health practitioner. I do not disregard your profession. Do not let anyone make you think you are second rate. Only the ignorant and unaccomplished docs do.

Sayonara

2 Likes

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by optm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin I understand. .I just dey troll you since.

I say a lot of rubbish my dear. But you shouldn't take it to heart.

Of course there is nothing there in eliciting htn as a health practitioner. I do not disregard your profession. Do not let anyone make you think you are second rate. Only the ignorant and unaccomplished docs do.

Sayonara
lolz. u were getting on my nerves already. I was like , who's this one that lacks objectivity in arguments. Initially , I had wanted to ignore, but your submissions were really annoying . lolz peace
Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
optm:
lolz. u were getting on my nerves already. I was like , who's this one that lacks objectivity in arguments. Initially , I had wanted to ignore, but your submissions were really annoying . lolz peace

Peace grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by killaskillz: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thanks optm for enlightening the public on the role the optometrist play in healthcare. And as for the gaming guy, what do u think is the management modality for a stage 1 hypertensive retinopathy? It's not a matter of superiority of professions but each profession knowing its role and executing them correctly. In 2014 alone, optometrist in the US aided the diagnosis of diabetes in over 250,000 people. Just do your job and stop slating other professions even if it's a joke to you. focus on serving the public

3 Likes

Re: Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
This one was busy playing with people's eyes every state. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.